|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bond watches the stowaway jump from the train, how does Bond characterize the stowaway's landing?
(a) As perfect.
(b) As smooth.
(c) As clumsy.
(d) As dangerous.
2. What is the name of the musician in charge of the show at Scaramanga's dinner party?
(a) King Lion.
(c) King Marter.
(d) King Tiger.
3. What is the name of Head of Station J?
(a) Commander Richie.
(b) Commander Ramos.
(c) Commander Rainer.
(d) Commander Ross.
4. The morning of the train trip, who asks for a secure telephone line because the telephone in his room is "not secure enough"?
5. Who had given Bond the pass key to enable Bond to access all areas of the hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country was the mission that James Bond supposedly died while working on?
2. What is the name of the restaurant M is eating lunch at as Chapter 3 opens?
3. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice is different about the chair where Rotkopf must have sat the previous day?
4. When Bond begins listening at the door to the meeting in the conference room, who is speaking?
5. At the time the meeting takes place, how many boats controlled by The Group are loaded with raw sugar outside United States' harbors?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)