|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice is different about the chair where Rotkopf must have sat the previous day?
(a) It has a torn cushion.
(b) It has blood on it.
(c) It is tipped backwards.
(d) It has a cracked leg.
2. According to Scaramanga's directions, where does Scaramanga want Bond stationed during the negotiations?
(a) In the listening room.
(b) At Scaramanga's shoulder.
(c) Outside the window.
(d) Outside the door.
3. The message that Bond finds at the display stand in the Kingston airport mentions SLM. What is SLM?
(a) Savannah La Mar.
(b) Stay Loose, Man.
(c) Secrets Lead to Murder.
(d) Station Leader Manual.
4. Which of the meeting attendees is described as a big shot in the entertainment world?
(a) Mr. Gengerella.
(b) Mr. Paradise.
(c) Mr. Binion.
(d) Mr. Garfinkel.
5. When Bond is asked by the manager to step into his office and meet his assistant, who is actually waiting in the manager's office for Bond?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is James Bond's layover in the Kingston airport before he boards his next flight?
2. What company has recently been accepted as the new cover for the British Secret Service?
3. According to the speed gauge, how fast is the train moving once it departs the station?
4. Where, during Bond's travels chasing after Scaramanga, does he pick up a diplomatic passport?
5. What is the name of Head of Station J?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)