|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bond finds a bug in his room, where is the bug hidden?
(a) In the table drawer.
(b) In the phone.
(c) Behind the painting.
(d) Under the mattress.
2. The message that Bond finds at the display stand in the Kingston airport mentions SLM. What is SLM?
(a) Stay Loose, Man.
(b) Savannah La Mar.
(c) Secrets Lead to Murder.
(d) Station Leader Manual.
3. Aboard the train, who sits in the first seat behind the coal tender?
4. What is the headline of Bond's horoscope in the paper he purchases from the shop in the Kingston airport?
(a) Watch Out.
(b) Clear Out.
(c) Cheer Up.
(d) Look Up.
5. When the meeting attendees all assemble in the hotel lobby for their train ride, what article of clothing has Scaramanga added to his outfit?
(a) A cravat.
(b) A golden ring.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A cowboy hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is James Bond's layover in the Kingston airport before he boards his next flight?
2. Aboard the train, how many spare magazines for his gun is Bond carrying?
3. What does the colloquialism "buckra" mean?
4. How does Scaramanga characterize the men who will be attending his meeting?
5. According to the speed gauge, how fast is the train moving once it departs the station?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)