|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Scaramanga introduce Bond to the meeting attendees?
(a) As his Personal Assistant.
(b) As his Executive Assistant.
(c) As his Personal Secretary.
(d) As his Executive Secretary.
2. What room is Scaramanga in at the Thunderbird Hotel?
3. According to the speed gauge, how fast is the train moving once it departs the station?
4. What is the first thing Bond does when he is alone in his room at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) Opens the mini-bar.
(b) Orders room service.
(c) Turns off the lights.
(d) Turns off the air conditioner.
5. Where, during Bond's travels chasing after Scaramanga, does he pick up a diplomatic passport?
(c) British Columbia.
(d) British Guiana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room is Bond assigned at the Thunderbird Hotel?
2. When Bond finds a bug in his room, where is the bug hidden?
3. When Bond is asked by the manager to step into his office and meet his assistant, who is actually waiting in the manager's office for Bond?
4. What company name has recently been discarded as a cover for the British Secret Service?
5. When Bond arrives at the conference prior to Scaramanga's morning meeting, what does he notice is different about the chair where Rotkopf must have sat the previous day?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)