|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company name has recently been discarded as a cover for the British Secret Service?
(a) Transworld Sales.
(b) Transworld Consortium.
(c) Universal Exports.
(d) Universal Consulting.
2. What is the name of Head of Station J?
(a) Commander Richie.
(b) Commander Ramos.
(c) Commander Rainer.
(d) Commander Ross.
3. According to the speed gauge, how fast is the train moving once it departs the station?
4. Aboard the train, how many spare magazines for his gun is Bond carrying?
5. What does Bond order from room service after he arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel?
(a) Bananas Foster.
(b) Eggs and bacon.
(c) Pancakes and sausage.
(d) Eggs Benedict.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bond orders a bottle of bourbon from room service, how many glasses does Bond ask for?
2. During the train ride, approximately how far away from Bond is Scaramanga?
3. When Bond checks the display stand holding messages for incoming and outgoing passengers and finds a message, where does Bond go to read the message?
4. After swimming in the pool, Bond takes a walk around the property. What is Bond looking for?
5. As James Bond arrives at the Thunderbird Hotel, how far away is Bond's nearest contact?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)