1. What time of year is it when the story first opens?
2. As the story opens, how long has it been since the story of James Bond's death was reported to the press?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
3. In what country was the mission that James Bond supposedly died while working on?
4. When James Bond first places the call to the Ministry of Defense and asks to speak to M, what department is Bond's call first routed to?
(a) Liaison Section.
(b) Espionage Section.
(c) Defense Section.
(d) Regent Section.
5. Who was in charge of James Bond while he was in captivity?
(a) Colonel Em.
(b) Colonel Barron.
(c) Colonel Boris.
(d) Colonel Walker.
6. What is the name of M's secretary?
7. How long is Captain Walker supposed to keep James Bond on the line so that the call can be traced?
(a) Seven minutes.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Ten minutes.
This section contains 4,063 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)