|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Fletcher feel about the meeting he attended in "Part 4, Epilogue"?
2. How did Fletcher feel about the meeting he attended in "Part 4, Epiogue?"
3. According to Fletcher's observations, how did people fresh from the city view the area near Phantom Ranch?
4. What does Fletcher mainly address in "Part 4, Epilogue?"
5. What does Fletcher mainly address in "Part 4, Epilogue?"
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe five different physical challenges that face Fletcher on his journey and how he overcomes them.
Essay Topic 2
Although Fletcher is in great physical shape and has lived a solitary simple lifestyle before, he has an adjustment period upon entering the Canyon. Describe the process Fletcher goes through to change himself physically and mentally to adapt to the journey during the first week.
Essay Topic 3
The title of this book is The Man Who Walked Through Time, yet it has nothing to do with time travel. Time, however used several different ways, is often used by the author throughout the book. Use examples from the book to explain why the author may have chosen this title.
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)