1. Who is the "The Man" in The Man Who Walked Through Time?
2. Part 1 is called "The Place." What is the place?
The Grand Canyon.
3. How does "Part 1, The Place" begin?
With facts about the Grand Canyon.
4. How does Fletcher describe the Grand Canyon?
"A chasm . . . like a gigantic and impossible desert crevasse."
5. The Grand Canyon is found in the northern part of what state?
6. What does the book say geologists believe formed the Grand Canyon?
The Colorado River.
This section contains 6,243 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)