|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator say Henny's moods change?
(a) They become more vile.
(b) They mellow.
(c) They become more changeable.
(d) They become angrier.
2. What does Ernie admire in his secret money box?
(a) Henny's foreign coins.
(b) His savings.
(c) A set of old keys.
(d) His collection of lead.
3. What does Sam get the children excited about?
(a) The fantasy of living in a big house.
(b) A deer.
(c) A large fish.
(d) The possibility of a big job.
4. What embarrasses Louie about going to school?
(a) Her hand-me-downs.
(b) Her complete lack of family support.
(c) Her immaturity.
(d) Her ignorance.
5. What does Henny snap at when she is in a foul mood?
(a) Sam for his infidelities.
(b) Miss Aiden for taking care of Louie.
(c) Louie for being dirty.
(d) Tommy for mouthing off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Louie's siblings taunt her about?
2. What happens when Sam opens the crates he brought home from Malaysia?
3. What does Saul Pilgrim tell Sam?
4. What does the narrator say Ernie is deeply concerned about?
5. How does Bert Anderson disappoint Henny?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)