Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Sam after Henny gives birth?
(a) Louie is taking care of the baby.
(b) The house is full of people who have come to take care of the baby.
(c) She has hired a nurse.
(d) There is no one to take care of the baby.
2. Why does Sam say he can't let Louie go?
(a) He needs her income.
(b) He can't afford to let her go.
(c) He has too many burdens.
(d) He needs her to stay.
3. Henny threatens Sam with _________.
(a) Killing him.
(c) Kicking him out.
(d) Hurting Louie or Ernie.
4. Louie says Spa House is filled with __________________.
5. What does Josephine Pollit carry on about?
(a) The justice of retribution on Colonel Willets.
(b) The strain a new baby will place on the family finances.
(c) The disrepute Bonnie has brought to the family.
(d) The beauty of the new baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sam's status in terms of work, in Chapter 9?
2. What does Sam say about Ernie's character?
3. How does Henny leave her argument with Bert Anderson?
4. What does Louie tell Sam about Henny's death?
5. Sam and the other children make fun of Ernie for _____________.
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)