|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henny take from Ernie?
(a) His savings.
(b) His set of keys.
(c) Her old coins.
(d) His lead.
2. What does Saul Pilgrim talk about when he comes to visit?
3. What does Louie put in Henny's tea?
(a) Engine coolant.
4. How does Henny leave her argument with Bert Anderson?
(a) She takes some time to think about things.
(b) She severs the friendship.
(c) She tells Bert that she doesn't want to hear from him until he apologizes.
(d) She repairs the conversation.
5. How long does Henny stay away from Spa House?
(a) An afternoon.
(b) A week.
(c) Two days.
(d) Ten days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Louie go?
2. Why does Sam dislike alcohol in his house?
3. How has the trip changed Sam?
4. What does Sam offer Bonnie?
5. What does Henny snap at when she is in a foul mood?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)