|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam propose to Bonnie?
(a) She should move into Spa House.
(b) She should be institutionalized.
(c) She should marry the baby's father.
(d) She should move away.
2. How has the trip changed Sam?
(a) He is more restrained.
(b) He is more expressive.
(c) He is more optimistic.
(d) He drinks more.
3. Why does Sam dislike alcohol in his house?
(a) It makes people unruly and rebellious against him.
(b) It clouds the mind.
(c) His religion prohibits alcohol.
(d) He was an alcoholic once.
4. What do Louie's siblings taunt her about?
(a) Thinking she's superior.
(b) Being in love with a boy.
(c) Being dumb.
(d) Being in love with her teacher.
5. What does Henny snap at when she is in a foul mood?
(a) Tommy for mouthing off.
(b) Miss Aiden for taking care of Louie.
(c) Sam for his infidelities.
(d) Louie for being dirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam offer Bonnie?
2. Why does the Pollit family have to leave Georgetown?
3. What happens to Bonnie in the end of the book?
4. Sam and the other children make fun of Ernie for _____________.
5. How does the narrator characterize the house Sam finds?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)