|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What embarrasses Louie about going to school?
(a) Her complete lack of family support.
(b) Her immaturity.
(c) Her ignorance.
(d) Her hand-me-downs.
2. Why does Sam say he can't let Louie go?
(a) He can't afford to let her go.
(b) He needs her to stay.
(c) He has too many burdens.
(d) He needs her income.
3. Sam tells Bonnie _________________.
(a) About her baby.
(b) About Henny's death.
(c) About his financial problems.
(d) About Jo's affairs.
4. What does Louie see when she looks into Henny's room?
(a) Sam and Henny talking softly.
(b) Sam sitting with his head in his hands and Henny ranting.
(c) Henny standing over Sam with a razor in her hand.
(d) Henny beating Sam.
5. What does Sam offer Bonnie?
(a) To raise the child as his.
(b) To make sure the baby is adopted by a nice family.
(c) To send her away.
(d) To send the baby away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Louie go?
2. Why doesn't Sam tell Henny this news?
3. What does Sam think Louie's reaction will be if he reads her poetry?
4. Sam warns Louie about ________.
5. Sam and the other children make fun of Ernie for _____________.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)