1. Where has Henny been when she comes home?
2. What is Togoha House?
The Pollit's residence.
3. Where is Sam Pollit?
On an expedition.
4. What is Sam Pollit's profession?
5. What is Louie like when her parents are around?
Strict and overbearing.
6. What is Louie like when her parents are gone?
Benevolent and fun.
7. What do the children do when Henny arrives home?
Flock about, asking questions.
8. What does Louie make for Henny when she comes home?
9. Where is Henny's special place?
A stool in the corner.
This section contains 4,602 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)