|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Second person.
2. What does the narrator say Ernie is deeply concerned about?
3. What does Saul Pilgrim tell Sam?
(a) To go over Colonel Willets' head.
(b) To be careful.
(c) To look for new work.
(d) To go after Colonel Willets.
4. What does the Pollit family begin to prepare for after the homecoming celebration?
(a) David Collyer's funeral.
(b) Henny's new baby.
(c) Sam's next departure.
(d) Louie's graduation party.
5. Why does Louie feel at home with Beulah?
(a) Her family neglects her and lets her have her freedom.
(b) Her family lets her do whatever she wants.
(c) Her family is happy to have her.
(d) She doesn't have to look after her siblings there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam talk about with Whitey?
2. What does Bonnie tell Sam?
3. How does the narrator characterize Josephine Pollit?
4. What worries Henny after David Collyer's funeral?
5. What does Louie see when she looks into Henny's room?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)