|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henny finally tell Jo after Jo's ranting?
(a) Bonnie should be punished.
(b) None of them are any better than cheats, liars or whores.
(c) Jo should be punished for spreading the news of Bonnie's misfortune.
(d) Jo is no one to talk.
2. Henny threatens Sam with _________.
(a) Kicking him out.
(b) Killing him.
(c) Hurting Louie or Ernie.
3. How does Henny escape from the house?
(a) She disappears.
(b) She goes for a long walk.
(c) She goes to Washington D.C.
(d) She locks herself in her room.
4. What do Louie's cousins teacher her?
(a) How to write.
(b) How to tie knots.
(c) How to hunt.
(d) How to butcher pigs.
5. What does Cathleen love more than anything?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
2. How did Beulah take care of Louie and the children?
3. What does Sam say about Louie ever leaving?
4. How does the narrator characterize Josephine Pollit?
5. How old was Louie when her mother died?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)