|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henny's friend say is the crux of her problems?
2. What does Henny say she would like to do to Sam?
(a) Confess to him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Reward him for his hard work.
(d) Befriend him.
3. Why is Henny irritated by the children writing letters to Sam in Malaysia?
(a) They don't know how to spell simple words.
(b) They have too many questions.
(c) They don't write quickly.
(d) They never finish their stories.
4. Who is Josephine Pollit?
(a) Sam's mother.
(b) Sam's cousin.
(c) Sam's older sister.
(d) Sam's aunt.
5. What are Louie's feelings about what she has done?
(a) She feels nothing.
(b) She is ruthless.
(c) Crushing guilt.
(d) Life will go on.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henny characterize the difference between herself and Sam?
2. Bonnie keeps asking ______________.
3. Sam tells Bonnie _________________.
4. What does the Pollit family begin to prepare for after the homecoming celebration?
5. What does Louie do when Henny is in her special place?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)