|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Louie's siblings taunt her about?
(a) Thinking she's superior.
(b) Being dumb.
(c) Being in love with her teacher.
(d) Being in love with a boy.
2. What is the state of Sam and Henny's relationship when Henny is making a gift for Cathleen?
(a) It's not clear to either of them, what with the move.
(b) It's the same as it ever was.
(c) It's disintegrated.
(d) It's healthier.
3. What does Ernie admire in his secret money box?
(a) His collection of lead.
(b) A set of old keys.
(c) Henny's foreign coins.
(d) His savings.
4. What does Josephine Pollit carry on about?
(a) The justice of retribution on Colonel Willets.
(b) The disrepute Bonnie has brought to the family.
(c) The strain a new baby will place on the family finances.
(d) The beauty of the new baby.
5. Why did Henny look very theatrical when she stared off into the distance?
(a) She had very dark hair.
(b) She was very dramatic in her manner.
(c) She had porcelain skin.
(d) She had large eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henny snap at when she is in a foul mood?
2. Sam and the other children make fun of Ernie for _____________.
3. In what way does Colonel Willets see David Collyer's death as an opportunity?
4. Josephine Pollit tells Sam about _____________.
5. Now that we have read the ending, the book's title 'The Man Who Loved Children' could be seen __________.
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)