|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the children become by the end of the summer?
(a) Expert fishermen.
(b) Excellent poets.
(c) Little field biologists.
(d) Disgusted with fishing.
2. What news does Josephine Pollit tell?
(a) Bonnie had a baby.
(b) Bonnie had fallen in love.
(c) Colonel Willets had been demoted.
(d) Bonnie had another affair.
3. What reason does Sam give for his marriage to Henny?
(a) A sense of honor.
(b) Her family needed him to take care of her.
(c) The marriage was arranged.
(d) They were in love.
4. How old is Josephine Pollit?
(a) No one is sure.
5. What does Henny say she would like to do to Sam?
(a) Reward him for his hard work.
(b) Befriend him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Confess to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henny's friend tell her?
2. What does the Pollit family begin to prepare for after the homecoming celebration?
3. Louie says Spa House is filled with __________________.
4. What does Henny snap at when she is in a foul mood?
5. Sam pays for ______________.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)