|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sam and Henny discover when David Collyer's will is read?
(a) Everything was left to Henny's siblings.
(b) David Collyer left it all to charity.
(c) Henny was specifically written out of the will.
(d) He was broke.
2. What do the children do when Henny arrives home?
(a) Get dinner ready.
(b) Flock about, asking questions.
(c) Run to their rooms.
(d) Run into the woods.
3. What does Sam propose to Bonnie?
(a) She should be institutionalized.
(b) She should move into Spa House.
(c) She should marry the baby's father.
(d) She should move away.
4. How does Henny use the friend she meets in Washington D.C.?
(a) As a minister.
(b) As a sounding board.
(c) As a stimulant.
(d) As a comforter.
5. How does Henny characterize Louie's teacher?
(c) Salt of the earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josephine Pollit tell the family about, when she comes to visit?
2. According to the narrator, Saul Pilgrim is the only person who will ______________.
3. What does Henny finally tell Jo after Jo's ranting?
4. What news comes at the end of the celebration at Tohoga House?
5. How does Henny say she thinks of Louie?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)