|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henny take from Ernie?
(a) His lead.
(b) His savings.
(c) Her old coins.
(d) His set of keys.
2. What is the state of Sam and Henny's relationship when Henny is making a gift for Cathleen?
(a) It's disintegrated.
(b) It's healthier.
(c) It's the same as it ever was.
(d) It's not clear to either of them, what with the move.
3. Who is Nellie?
(a) A family friend.
(b) Henny's father's mistress.
(c) A gardener.
(d) A young maid.
4. Where does Nellie say Louie is going to go?
(b) High school.
(c) Reform school.
5. How does the narrator characterize Josephine Pollit?
(a) Fat and slow.
(b) Tall with blond hair.
(c) Short and plump.
(d) Lanky and aloof.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jo's main concern regarding Bonnie?
2. How does Sam tell Naden to address him?
3. What are Louie's feelings about what she has done?
4. What does Henny's friend say is the crux of her problems?
5. Who is Norman Collyer?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)