|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator say Henny treats Louie when she takes the children to Washington D.C. for shoes?
(a) She fawns over her.
(b) She insults her constantly.
(c) She does not pay her any notice.
(d) She trusts the children to her.
2. What happens to Sam in mid-summer?
(a) He is suspended.
(b) He is assigned to a post in Malaysia.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He is promoted.
3. In what way is Nellie cruel to Louie?
(a) She accuses her of other children's mistakes.
(b) She pokes her.
(c) She berates her when she makes mistakes.
(d) She says that she is a bastard.
4. What does Saul Pilgrim talk about when he comes to visit?
5. What will Sam's heroism mean for him?
(a) A large promotion.
(b) More authority over his department.
(c) A year of travel.
(d) Travel expenses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam pays for ______________.
2. What does Louie make for Henny when she comes home?
3. What is Louie's relationship with Henny?
4. Why doesn't Sam tell Henny this news?
5. What news comes at the end of the celebration at Tohoga House?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)