|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Togoha House?
(a) Sam Pollit's workplace.
(b) The dorm where Louie Pollit lives.
(c) The Governor's mansion.
(d) The Pollit's residence.
2. How does the narrator say Henny's moods change?
(a) They become more changeable.
(b) They become angrier.
(c) They become more vile.
(d) They mellow.
3. Why does the Pollit family have to leave Georgetown?
(a) They have too many debts there.
(b) They are no longer welcome there.
(c) It is too expensive.
(d) They are following Sam to a new appointment.
4. How does Henny react to the news about her father's will?
(a) She wants no part of finding a new place.
(b) She wants to move out immediately.
(c) She wants to talk to her siblings to see what can be done.
(d) She doesn't respond at all.
5. Sam warns Louie about ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam say he wants from Josephine Pollit when she arrives?
2. What happens when Sam opens the crates he brought home from Malaysia?
3. What does Henny say she would like to do to Sam?
4. Henny plans to ask her friend for ___________.
5. What is Bonnie's reaction when Jo Pollit talks to her?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)