|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
(a) She never makes any mistakes.
(b) She only thinks of other people.
(c) She has never had to pay for her mistakes.
(d) She never thinks of anyone but herself.
2. For what had Henny asked Norman Collyer?
3. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. How does Sam anger Colonel Willets?
(a) By responding pleasantly to his rudeness.
(b) By refusing to tell Colonel Willets about funding opportunities.
(c) By claiming everything as his own work.
(d) By working so hard that no one else needs to contribute much.
5. Why doesn't Sam tell Henny this news?
(a) He is saving it for the right moment.
(b) She doesn't want to know it.
(c) She is about to go into labor.
(d) She will ruin the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Colonel Willets see David Collyer's death as an opportunity?
2. What was David Collyer's relationship with Archie Lessinum?
3. Why does the Pollit family have to leave Georgetown?
4. What is Louie's relationship with Henny?
5. What does Nellie teach Louie?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)