|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What 'crime' does Nellie hold against Louie?
(a) The time she took flowers from someone's yard to give a neighbor.
(b) The time she lost her keys.
(c) The time she forgot her homework.
(d) She time she got sick and needed to be taken care of.
2. What is Sam's response to this event?
(a) He consumes himself in preparing to present his case.
(b) He rants and raves about the injustice of it.
(c) He starts looking for work immediately.
(d) He is determined to enjoy the summer.
3. How does Henny use the friend she meets in Washington D.C.?
(a) As a stimulant.
(b) As a minister.
(c) As a comforter.
(d) As a sounding board.
4. What news comes at the end of the celebration at Tohoga House?
(a) David Collyer is dead.
(b) Josephine Pollit is dead.
(c) Archie Lessinum is dead.
(d) Louie is missing.
5. What does the narrator say Ernie is deeply concerned about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam say he wants from Josephine Pollit when she arrives?
2. What is the atmosphere like at Tohoga House when Jo arrives there?
3. What is Henny's response when Sam confronts her?
4. According to the narrator, Saul Pilgrim is the only person who will ______________.
5. What do Henny and Old Ellen talk about?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)