|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have Henny and Hazel Moore been arguing over?
(a) Mr. Gray.
2. How does the narrator characterize the house Sam finds?
(a) It is a wreck.
(b) It is splendid.
(c) It will have to be totally rebuilt.
(d) It needs work.
3. What have the children become by the end of the summer?
(a) Excellent poets.
(b) Little field biologists.
(c) Expert fishermen.
(d) Disgusted with fishing.
4. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny?
(a) She needs to learn how to live with what she has.
(b) She should forget their parents.
(c) He cannot recommend those books for her.
(d) He is glad to help her.
5. What do Sam and Henny discover when David Collyer's will is read?
(a) Everything was left to Henny's siblings.
(b) David Collyer left it all to charity.
(c) Henny was specifically written out of the will.
(d) He was broke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
2. Who is Henny's favorite?
3. What worries Henny after David Collyer's funeral?
4. How does Henny leave her argument with Bert Anderson?
5. What does Saul Pilgrim tell Sam?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)