|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Sam's heroism mean for him?
(a) A large promotion.
(b) A year of travel.
(c) Travel expenses.
(d) More authority over his department.
2. For what had Henny asked Norman Collyer?
3. Who is Rachel?
(a) Sam's first wife.
(b) Louie's cousin.
(c) Henny's sister.
(d) Louie's aunt.
4. Where does Beulah live?
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) Harper's Ferry.
5. How does Sam anger Colonel Willets?
(a) By working so hard that no one else needs to contribute much.
(b) By responding pleasantly to his rudeness.
(c) By refusing to tell Colonel Willets about funding opportunities.
(d) By claiming everything as his own work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Louie's siblings taunt her about?
2. What is Louie's relationship with Henny?
3. Why doesn't Henny do what she would like to do to Sam?
4. What does Louie make for Henny when she comes home?
5. Why is Henny irritated by the children writing letters to Sam in Malaysia?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)