|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator characterize the relationship between Henny and her friend?
2. Who is Norman Collyer?
(a) Sam Pollit's brother-in-law.
(b) Sam Pollit's father-in-law.
(c) Henny's father.
(d) Henny's brother.
3. What is Norman Collyer's response to Henny's request?
(a) He does not answer.
(b) He agrees, on conditions.
(c) He refuses.
(d) He sends her what she wants.
4. What do Sam and Henny discover when David Collyer's will is read?
(a) Everything was left to Henny's siblings.
(b) He was broke.
(c) David Collyer left it all to charity.
(d) Henny was specifically written out of the will.
5. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bert Anderson disappoint Henny?
2. How does Sam anger Colonel Willets?
3. What did Louie's mother say about Sam when she was dying?
4. What does Henny say she would like to do to Sam?
5. In what way does Colonel Willets see David Collyer's death as an opportunity?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)