|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beulah's family business?
(a) Butchering chickens.
(b) Selling dry goods.
(c) Selling produce and farm products.
(d) Selling horses and cattle.
2. Why does Sam challenge Louie to write poetry?
(a) He learned to write poems in Malaysia.
(b) Jo had published a poem in the paper.
(c) He wanted to give her an assignment she would fail at.
(d) He knew it would make Henny furious.
3. What do Henny and Old Ellen talk about?
(a) Why couples split up.
(b) How women poison themselves.
(c) What do to about Sam's inappropriate relationship with the children.
(d) How to stay in a bad marriage.
4. Who is Norman Collyer?
(a) Henny's father.
(b) Sam Pollit's brother-in-law.
(c) Sam Pollit's father-in-law.
(d) Henny's brother.
5. Who is Rachel?
(a) Henny's sister.
(b) Sam's first wife.
(c) Louie's cousin.
(d) Louie's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Saul Pilgrim tell Sam?
2. How did Beulah take care of Louie and the children?
3. Where is Henny's special place?
4. Who does Henny meet in Washington D.C.?
5. Where is Sam Pollit?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)