|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam swear to Henny?
(a) His affairs don't matter to him.
(b) He has been faithful since his last lapse.
(c) He has never cheated on her.
(d) He loves her more than anything.
2. What do Sam and Henny discover when David Collyer's will is read?
(a) Everything was left to Henny's siblings.
(b) David Collyer left it all to charity.
(c) Henny was specifically written out of the will.
(d) He was broke.
3. How has the trip changed Sam?
(a) He is more optimistic.
(b) He is more expressive.
(c) He is more restrained.
(d) He drinks more.
4. What mistake has the Smithsonian made that infuriates Colonel Willets?
(a) They misunderstood Colonel Willets' requests for more assistance, and cut his budget instead.
(b) They understood Sam to be the head of the expedition.
(c) They refused to answer any of Colonel Willets' inquiries.
(d) They expected Sam and Colonel Willets to pay for their own expenses.
5. What was David Collyer's relationship with Archie Lessinum?
(a) Lessinum was an old enemy of Collyer's.
(b) He employed him at one of his facilities.
(c) He chose him for his daughter.
(d) He employed him at Monocacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hazel Moore do to upset Henny?
2. Where is Sam Pollit?
3. What is Louie's relationship with Henny?
4. What does Sam tell Louie about?
5. Why does Henny like going to Washington D.C.?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)