|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Archie Lessinum?
(a) Old Ellen's son-in-law.
(b) Henny's old boyfriend.
(c) Henny's cousin.
(d) A housekeeper at Monocacy.
2. Josephine Pollit tells Sam about _____________.
(a) Bonnie's affair.
(b) A car accident.
(c) An illness.
(d) A death.
3. Who does Henny meet in Washington D.C.?
(a) Bert Anderson.
(b) Old Ellen.
(c) Hazel Moore.
4. How does the narrator say Henny treats Louie when she takes the children to Washington D.C. for shoes?
(a) She fawns over her.
(b) She insults her constantly.
(c) She trusts the children to her.
(d) She does not pay her any notice.
5. What is Sam Pollit's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Josephine Pollit?
2. How old is Josephine Pollit?
3. What do the children do when Henny arrives home?
4. What does Henny threaten to do if she cannot have her way with Hazel Moore?
5. What is Togoha House?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)