|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clare approach her poverty?
(a) By apologizing all the time.
(b) By shrinking inside herself.
(c) By laughing at it.
(d) By letting people walk all over her.
2. For what had Henny asked Norman Collyer?
3. What will Sam's heroism mean for him?
(a) A large promotion.
(b) More authority over his department.
(c) A year of travel.
(d) Travel expenses.
4. What does Josephine Pollit tell the children?
(a) To make her proud.
(b) To mind their parents.
(c) To do well in school.
(d) To never beg.
5. Who is Hazel Moore?
(a) The housekeeper at Monocacy.
(b) Henny's father's mistress.
(c) The gardener at Monocacy.
(d) The steward at Monocacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam tell Louie about?
2. How do things change in the house after Sam returns home?
3. What does Sam say he would like to create?
4. How old was Louie when her mother died?
5. Where has Henny been when she comes home?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)