|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Henny look very theatrical when she stared off into the distance?
(a) She had large eyes.
(b) She had very dark hair.
(c) She was very dramatic in her manner.
(d) She had porcelain skin.
2. For what had Henny asked Norman Collyer?
3. What do Sam and Henny discover when David Collyer's will is read?
(a) He was broke.
(b) Everything was left to Henny's siblings.
(c) Henny was specifically written out of the will.
(d) David Collyer left it all to charity.
4. What happens to Louie in her first days in high school?
(a) She blossoms.
(b) She fades.
(c) She sinks.
(d) She implodes.
5. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny?
(a) She needs to learn how to live with what she has.
(b) She should forget their parents.
(c) He cannot recommend those books for her.
(d) He is glad to help her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Henny do what she would like to do to Sam?
2. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
3. Why is Henny irritated by the children writing letters to Sam in Malaysia?
4. What happens when Sam opens the crates he brought home from Malaysia?
5. What does Sam say he wants from Josephine Pollit when she arrives?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)