|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Henny look very theatrical when she stared off into the distance?
(a) She was very dramatic in her manner.
(b) She had very dark hair.
(c) She had porcelain skin.
(d) She had large eyes.
2. Who is Archie Lessinum?
(a) Henny's cousin.
(b) Henny's old boyfriend.
(c) Old Ellen's son-in-law.
(d) A housekeeper at Monocacy.
3. What news comes at the end of the celebration at Tohoga House?
(a) Louie is missing.
(b) Josephine Pollit is dead.
(c) David Collyer is dead.
(d) Archie Lessinum is dead.
4. How does the narrator characterize the relationship between Sam and Colonel Willets?
(a) Colonel Willets simply doesn't like Sam.
(b) Colonel Willets loathes Sam's intellectual background.
(c) Colonel Willets is afraid of Sam's ambition.
(d) Colonel Willets resents Sam's easy-going personality.
5. What does the Pollit family begin to prepare for after the homecoming celebration?
(a) Louie's graduation party.
(b) Henny's new baby.
(c) Sam's next departure.
(d) David Collyer's funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Sam opens the crates he brought home from Malaysia?
2. What does Henny's friend tell her?
3. What mistake has the Smithsonian made that infuriates Colonel Willets?
4. What happens to Louie in her first days in high school?
5. What is Louie's relationship with Henny?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)