|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sam's response to this event?
(a) He is determined to enjoy the summer.
(b) He consumes himself in preparing to present his case.
(c) He rants and raves about the injustice of it.
(d) He starts looking for work immediately.
2. How does the narrator characterize Josephine Pollit?
(a) Fat and slow.
(b) Tall with blond hair.
(c) Lanky and aloof.
(d) Short and plump.
3. Who is Norman Collyer?
(a) Henny's brother.
(b) Sam Pollit's father-in-law.
(c) Henny's father.
(d) Sam Pollit's brother-in-law.
4. Louie says Spa House is filled with __________________.
5. Who is Josephine Pollit?
(a) Sam's cousin.
(b) Sam's older sister.
(c) Sam's aunt.
(d) Sam's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
2. What makes Sam furious after the reading of the will?
3. What reason does Sam give for his marriage to Henny?
4. What does Henny's friend say is the crux of her problems?
5. What does the Pollit family begin to prepare for after the homecoming celebration?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)