|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has the trip changed Sam?
(a) He is more optimistic.
(b) He is more expressive.
(c) He drinks more.
(d) He is more restrained.
2. Why does Louie feel at home with Beulah?
(a) Her family lets her do whatever she wants.
(b) She doesn't have to look after her siblings there.
(c) Her family neglects her and lets her have her freedom.
(d) Her family is happy to have her.
3. What does Henny complain about?
(a) Sam's ego.
(b) Being poor.
(c) The children.
(d) Living so far from town.
4. How do things change in the house after Sam returns home?
(a) Sam moves in all of his Eastern furniture.
(b) Everything in the house gets a new Malay name.
(c) Henny moves out.
(d) Sam spends a lot of time writing letters.
5. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
(a) First person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Third person omniscient.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Sam juxtapose nature and Henny?
2. What does Sam think about as he walks through Georgetown?
3. How old was Louie when her mother died?
4. Who is Rachel?
5. What do Henny and Old Ellen talk about?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)