|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henny say she would like to do to Sam?
(a) Reward him for his hard work.
(b) Befriend him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Confess to him.
2. Why does Henny like going to Washington D.C.?
(a) She can watch the rich people and envy them.
(b) She can pretend to be rich.
(c) She can hide the fact that she is poor.
(d) She can buy things she can't get at home.
3. What does Sam talk about with Whitey?
(a) Publishing articles.
(b) Making one's own community.
(c) Looking for specimens.
(d) The impending collapse of civilization.
4. What embarrasses Louie about going to school?
(a) Her ignorance.
(b) Her complete lack of family support.
(c) Her immaturity.
(d) Her hand-me-downs.
5. What will Sam's heroism mean for him?
(a) More authority over his department.
(b) A large promotion.
(c) A year of travel.
(d) Travel expenses.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Henny say she was tricked?
2. What worries Henny after David Collyer's funeral?
3. How does the narrator characterize the house Sam finds?
4. In what way is Nellie cruel to Louie?
5. Who is Archie Lessinum?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)