|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Saul Pilgrim?
(a) Henny's confidante.
(b) Colonel Willets' inspector.
(c) Sam's old friend.
(d) Louie's friend in Harper's Ferry.
2. What makes Sam a hero to his department?
(a) He received an award for Field Biology.
(b) He located an intact specimen of an extinct species.
(c) He is appointed to an Anthropological Mission.
(d) His data proved a theory.
3. How does Henny react to the news about her father's will?
(a) She wants to talk to her siblings to see what can be done.
(b) She doesn't respond at all.
(c) She wants no part of finding a new place.
(d) She wants to move out immediately.
4. What does Henny say she would like to do to Sam?
(a) Befriend him.
(b) Confess to him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Reward him for his hard work.
5. Why doesn't Henny do what she would like to do to Sam?
(a) She says that she'd be burdened with his brats.
(b) She says that he always hurts her.
(c) She says that she can't afford to reward him.
(d) She says that she is afraid to help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news comes at the end of the celebration at Tohoga House?
2. What is Togoha House?
3. How did Beulah take care of Louie and the children?
4. Why does the Pollit family have to leave Georgetown?
5. Josephine Pollit tells Sam about _____________.
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)