|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What embarrasses Louie about going to school?
(a) Her hand-me-downs.
(b) Her complete lack of family support.
(c) Her ignorance.
(d) Her immaturity.
2. What does Henny's friend tell her?
(a) She should stop dwelling on the negative things.
(b) She should divorce Sam.
(c) She should travel.
(d) She should get help.
3. In what way is Nellie cruel to Louie?
(a) She says that she is a bastard.
(b) She pokes her.
(c) She accuses her of other children's mistakes.
(d) She berates her when she makes mistakes.
4. How has the trip changed Sam?
(a) He is more restrained.
(b) He is more optimistic.
(c) He is more expressive.
(d) He drinks more.
5. What does Henny's friend say is the crux of her problems?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Henny's special place?
2. What is the house like when Sam arrives home?
3. What is Beulah's family business?
4. Where does Nellie say Louie is going to go?
5. What does Sam say he wants from Josephine Pollit when she arrives?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)