|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news comes at the end of the celebration at Tohoga House?
(a) Josephine Pollit is dead.
(b) Archie Lessinum is dead.
(c) David Collyer is dead.
(d) Louie is missing.
2. How does Sam tell Naden to address him?
(a) As his boss.
(b) As his representative.
(c) As equals.
(d) As a guest.
3. What does Sam say he would like to create?
(a) A world run by misfits.
(b) A world without misfits.
(c) A cure for degenerates.
(d) A shelter for degenerates.
4. What happens when Sam opens the crates he brought home from Malaysia?
(a) He is embarrassed to have forgotten a number of people.
(b) Everyone is thrilled with their gifts.
(c) The scene is disrupted by Henny going into labor.
(d) People are excited, but some are unhappy with their small gifts.
5. What does Nellie teach Louie?
(a) French words.
(b) How to bake.
(c) How to tie knots.
(d) How to plant trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bonnie's reaction when Jo Pollit talks to her?
2. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
3. What embarrasses Louie about going to school?
4. Why did Henny look very theatrical when she stared off into the distance?
5. Why doesn't Sam tell Henny this news?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)