|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam say he would like to create?
(a) A shelter for degenerates.
(b) A world run by misfits.
(c) A world without misfits.
(d) A cure for degenerates.
2. What is Norman Collyer's response to Henny's request?
(a) He sends her what she wants.
(b) He does not answer.
(c) He refuses.
(d) He agrees, on conditions.
3. Why did Henny look very theatrical when she stared off into the distance?
(a) She was very dramatic in her manner.
(b) She had very dark hair.
(c) She had porcelain skin.
(d) She had large eyes.
4. How has the trip changed Sam?
(a) He is more restrained.
(b) He is more optimistic.
(c) He drinks more.
(d) He is more expressive.
5. Louie says Spa House is filled with __________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henny's friend tell her?
2. How do Henny, Hassie, and Old Ellen characterize Barry?
3. What does Sam think about as he walks through Georgetown?
4. In what way does Colonel Willets see David Collyer's death as an opportunity?
5. What reason does Sam give for his marriage to Henny?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)