|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator characterize the Pollit children?
(b) Always hungry.
2. What do Louie's cousins teacher her?
(a) How to butcher pigs.
(b) How to write.
(c) How to tie knots.
(d) How to hunt.
3. What state is Monocacy in when the Pollits arrive there in Chapter 5, Part 2?
4. How does the narrator characterize Josephine Pollit?
(a) Fat and slow.
(b) Tall with blond hair.
(c) Short and plump.
(d) Lanky and aloof.
5. What does Henny's friend tell her?
(a) She should divorce Sam.
(b) She should travel.
(c) She should stop dwelling on the negative things.
(d) She should get help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henny complain about?
2. How does the narrator characterize Henny Pollit?
3. What does Sam tell Louie about?
4. Why does Henny refuse to write to Sam?
5. How does Sam tell Naden to address him?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)