|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny?
(a) He is glad to help her.
(b) She needs to learn how to live with what she has.
(c) She should forget their parents.
(d) He cannot recommend those books for her.
2. How does Henny say she thinks of Louie?
(a) As a gift.
(b) As a brat.
(c) As an angel.
(d) As a burden.
3. What does Josephine Pollit tell the children?
(a) To make her proud.
(b) To never beg.
(c) To do well in school.
(d) To mind their parents.
4. Who is Henny's favorite?
5. How old was Louie when her mother died?
(a) Six months.
(b) Eighteen months.
(c) Six years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henny like going to Washington D.C.?
2. Where are the children excluded from at Monocacy?
3. Who is Rachel?
4. What does Sam say he would like to create?
5. What does Louie do when Henny is in her special place?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)