|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nellie say Louie is going to go?
(a) Reform school.
(b) High school.
2. What is Beulah's family business?
(a) Butchering chickens.
(b) Selling produce and farm products.
(c) Selling horses and cattle.
(d) Selling dry goods.
3. What is Togoha House?
(a) The dorm where Louie Pollit lives.
(b) The Pollit's residence.
(c) Sam Pollit's workplace.
(d) The Governor's mansion.
4. Where are the children excluded from at Monocacy?
(a) The living room.
(b) The parlor.
(d) The billiard room.
5. What is Bonnie's reaction when Jo Pollit talks to her?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She denies everything.
(c) She carries on, but her feelings blow over quickly.
(d) She flees into the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sam contrast his relationship with the children with Henny's relationship?
2. Who is Norman Collyer?
3. What is Louie's relationship with Henny?
4. How does Henny use the friend she meets in Washington D.C.?
5. How does Henny characterize the difference between herself and Sam?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)