|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Togoha House?
(a) The Pollit's residence.
(b) The Governor's mansion.
(c) The dorm where Louie Pollit lives.
(d) Sam Pollit's workplace.
2. What is Henny's mother doing when Henny arrives at Monocacy?
3. What mistake has the Smithsonian made that infuriates Colonel Willets?
(a) They understood Sam to be the head of the expedition.
(b) They misunderstood Colonel Willets' requests for more assistance, and cut his budget instead.
(c) They refused to answer any of Colonel Willets' inquiries.
(d) They expected Sam and Colonel Willets to pay for their own expenses.
4. Who is Josephine Pollit?
(a) Sam's aunt.
(b) Sam's mother.
(c) Sam's older sister.
(d) Sam's cousin.
5. Henny plans to ask her friend for ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henny meet in Washington D.C.?
2. How does the narrator characterize Sam Pollit's relationship with his children?
3. What is Bonnie's reaction when Jo Pollit talks to her?
4. Who is Nellie?
5. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)