|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Sam's heroism mean for him?
(a) A large promotion.
(b) More authority over his department.
(c) A year of travel.
(d) Travel expenses.
2. How does the narrator characterize Josephine Pollit?
(a) Lanky and aloof.
(b) Fat and slow.
(c) Short and plump.
(d) Tall with blond hair.
3. Whose family home is Monocacy?
(a) Bert Anderson's.
4. What do Henny and Old Ellen talk about?
(a) How to stay in a bad marriage.
(b) How women poison themselves.
(c) What do to about Sam's inappropriate relationship with the children.
(d) Why couples split up.
5. Where is Henny's special place?
(a) A tree in the woods.
(b) Her parents' estate.
(c) A room above the living room.
(d) A stool in the corner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator characterize the relationship between Henny and her friend?
2. What is Louie like when her parents are around?
3. What does Henny say she would like to do to Sam?
4. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
5. Where is Sam Pollit?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)