|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henny use the friend she meets in Washington D.C.?
(a) As a comforter.
(b) As a stimulant.
(c) As a minister.
(d) As a sounding board.
2. When does Henny say she was tricked?
(a) When she had children.
(b) When she bought the house.
(c) When she gave up her inheritance.
(d) When she married Sam.
3. In what way does Sam juxtapose nature and Henny?
(a) He is comfortable in nature, but he is never at home with Henny.
(b) He loves nature, but can't understand why Henny hates him so much.
(c) Nature is a passion of his, and he is a passion of Henny's.
(d) He has learned to know nature, but he does not feel he knows Henny at all.
4. For what had Henny asked Norman Collyer?
5. Who is Beulah?
(a) Sam's first wife.
(b) Henny's sister.
(c) Louie's cousin.
(d) Louie's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Henny do what she would like to do to Sam?
2. What is Louie like when her parents are gone?
3. What do the children do when Henny arrives home?
4. What is Togoha House?
5. What mistake has the Smithsonian made that infuriates Colonel Willets?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)