|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is Monocacy in when the Pollits arrive there in Chapter 5, Part 2?
2. Who does Henny meet in Washington D.C.?
(a) Old Ellen.
(b) Hazel Moore.
(d) Bert Anderson.
3. How old was Louie when her mother died?
(a) Six years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Eighteen months.
4. How does Henny say she thinks of Louie?
(a) As a burden.
(b) As an angel.
(c) As a gift.
(d) As a brat.
5. What does Henny complain about?
(a) The children.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Sam's ego.
(d) Living so far from town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Henny been when she comes home?
2. How does the narrator characterize Josephine Pollit?
3. What was David Collyer's relationship with Archie Lessinum?
4. Where does Beulah live?
5. What does Hazel Moore do to upset Henny?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)