|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sam contrast his relationship with the children with Henny's relationship?
(a) He tries to teach them, but she doesn't.
(b) He is friendly with them, whereas she treats them all like enemies.
(c) He is less protective of the children.
(d) He doesn't know them at all, whereas she knows them intimately.
2. What is Togoha House?
(a) The dorm where Louie Pollit lives.
(b) Sam Pollit's workplace.
(c) The Governor's mansion.
(d) The Pollit's residence.
3. Who is Norman Collyer?
(a) Henny's brother.
(b) Sam Pollit's father-in-law.
(c) Henny's father.
(d) Sam Pollit's brother-in-law.
4. Who is Rachel?
(a) Louie's cousin.
(b) Sam's first wife.
(c) Henny's sister.
(d) Louie's aunt.
5. Why is Henny irritated by the children writing letters to Sam in Malaysia?
(a) They don't know how to spell simple words.
(b) They don't write quickly.
(c) They never finish their stories.
(d) They have too many questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Josephine Pollit?
2. What is Sam Pollit's profession?
3. What does Sam say he would like to create?
4. What does Henny want of Hazel Moore?
5. What is Louie like when her parents are around?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)