|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam say he would like to create?
(a) A world without misfits.
(b) A world run by misfits.
(c) A shelter for degenerates.
(d) A cure for degenerates.
2. What does Henny's friend say is the crux of her problems?
3. What will Sam's heroism mean for him?
(a) A year of travel.
(b) More authority over his department.
(c) Travel expenses.
(d) A large promotion.
4. What do Louie's cousins teacher her?
(a) How to write.
(b) How to hunt.
(c) How to butcher pigs.
(d) How to tie knots.
5. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Henny irritated by the children writing letters to Sam in Malaysia?
2. Where is Sam Pollit?
3. Who is Archie Lessinum?
4. What does Sam tell Louie about?
5. Who is Hazel Moore?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)