|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Louie when her mother died?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six years.
(c) Eighteen months.
2. What is Bonnie's reaction when Jo Pollit talks to her?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She flees into the woods.
(c) She carries on, but her feelings blow over quickly.
(d) She denies everything.
3. What is Louie's relationship with Henny?
(a) Henny is her cousin.
(b) Henny is her aunt.
(c) Henny is her mother.
(d) Henny is her step-mother.
4. Where has Henny been when she comes home?
(c) In the woods.
(d) At work.
5. What does Sam think about as he walks through Georgetown?
(a) His garden.
(b) His father.
(c) His childhood home.
(d) His dead mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
2. What is Beulah's family business?
3. Who is Hazel Moore?
4. How do Henny, Hassie, and Old Ellen characterize Barry?
5. What does Sam tell Louie about?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)