|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Henny irritated by the children writing letters to Sam in Malaysia?
(a) They never finish their stories.
(b) They don't know how to spell simple words.
(c) They have too many questions.
(d) They don't write quickly.
2. What mistake has the Smithsonian made that infuriates Colonel Willets?
(a) They understood Sam to be the head of the expedition.
(b) They misunderstood Colonel Willets' requests for more assistance, and cut his budget instead.
(c) They expected Sam and Colonel Willets to pay for their own expenses.
(d) They refused to answer any of Colonel Willets' inquiries.
3. How old is Josephine Pollit?
(a) No one is sure.
4. Why does Henny refuse to write to Sam?
(a) He criticizes her spelling.
(b) He never answers.
(c) She is convinced he has a local lover.
(d) He gets jealous over the littlest thing.
5. What have Henny and Hazel Moore been arguing over?
(d) Mr. Gray.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
2. What do Sam and Henny argue about when they consider Sam's departure?
3. What does Sam swear to Henny?
4. Who is Nellie?
5. Who is Archie Lessinum?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)