|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henny say she would like to do to Sam?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Confess to him.
(c) Reward him for his hard work.
(d) Befriend him.
2. What is Henny's mother doing when Henny arrives at Monocacy?
3. How does Henny refer to the heart of Washington D.C.?
(b) The City.
(d) City Center.
4. What is the house like when Sam arrives home?
(c) Seething with resentments.
(d) Bubbling with children.
5. Josephine Pollit tells Sam about _____________.
(a) A car accident.
(b) Bonnie's affair.
(c) A death.
(d) An illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator characterize Josephine Pollit?
2. What does Sam say he would like to create?
3. Why did Henny look very theatrical when she stared off into the distance?
4. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
5. What was David Collyer's relationship with Archie Lessinum?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)