|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sam tell Naden to address him?
(a) As a guest.
(b) As equals.
(c) As his representative.
(d) As his boss.
2. Who is Rachel?
(a) Sam's first wife.
(b) Louie's aunt.
(c) Louie's cousin.
(d) Henny's sister.
3. How does the narrator characterize the Pollit children?
(d) Always hungry.
4. How does Henny say she thinks of Louie?
(a) As a brat.
(b) As a gift.
(c) As a burden.
(d) As an angel.
5. How does Henny use the friend she meets in Washington D.C.?
(a) As a sounding board.
(b) As a minister.
(c) As a stimulant.
(d) As a comforter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Louie like when her parents are around?
2. Henny plans to ask her friend for ___________.
3. How does the narrator say Henny treats Louie when she takes the children to Washington D.C. for shoes?
4. Who is Archie Lessinum?
5. What does Henny threaten to do if she cannot have her way with Hazel Moore?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)