|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Henny been when she comes home?
(a) In the woods.
(c) At work.
2. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
(a) She only thinks of other people.
(b) She never makes any mistakes.
(c) She never thinks of anyone but herself.
(d) She has never had to pay for her mistakes.
3. Who is Josephine Pollit?
(a) Sam's aunt.
(b) Sam's cousin.
(c) Sam's older sister.
(d) Sam's mother.
4. How does the narrator say Henny treats Louie when she takes the children to Washington D.C. for shoes?
(a) She fawns over her.
(b) She does not pay her any notice.
(c) She insults her constantly.
(d) She trusts the children to her.
5. Where is Sam Pollit?
(a) At work.
(c) On an expedition.
(d) He disappeared when the children were small.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Louie's relationship with Henny?
2. Where is Henny's special place?
3. How does Henny use the friend she meets in Washington D.C.?
4. What does Sam think about as he walks through Georgetown?
5. Who is Hazel Moore?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)