|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny?
(a) She should forget their parents.
(b) He is glad to help her.
(c) She needs to learn how to live with what she has.
(d) He cannot recommend those books for her.
2. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) First person.
(d) Second person.
3. Whose family home is Monocacy?
(b) Bert Anderson's.
4. Where does Beulah live?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) Harper's Ferry.
5. Why doesn't Henny do what she would like to do to Sam?
(a) She says that he always hurts her.
(b) She says that she can't afford to reward him.
(c) She says that she is afraid to help him.
(d) She says that she'd be burdened with his brats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nellie say Louie is going to go?
2. In what way is Nellie cruel to Louie?
3. What does Nellie teach Louie?
4. In what way does Sam juxtapose nature and Henny?
5. What worries Sam about leaving Henny in charge of the house while he is gone?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)