|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rachel?
(a) Henny's sister.
(b) Louie's cousin.
(c) Sam's first wife.
(d) Louie's aunt.
2. Why doesn't Henny do what she would like to do to Sam?
(a) She says that she'd be burdened with his brats.
(b) She says that she can't afford to reward him.
(c) She says that he always hurts her.
(d) She says that she is afraid to help him.
3. What does Sam say he wants from Josephine Pollit when she arrives?
(a) An apology.
(c) A song.
4. What does Nellie teach Louie?
(a) How to tie knots.
(b) How to plant trees.
(c) French words.
(d) How to bake.
5. What does Henny want of Hazel Moore?
(a) She wants her as a friend.
(b) She wants her to take the kids for some time.
(c) She wants her as a servant.
(d) She wants her to stop gossiping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam talk about with Whitey?
2. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny?
3. In what way is Nellie cruel to Louie?
4. How does Sam contrast his relationship with the children with Henny's relationship?
5. How does Henny use the friend she meets in Washington D.C.?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)