|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henny say she thinks of Louie?
(a) As an angel.
(b) As a brat.
(c) As a burden.
(d) As a gift.
2. What does Louie do when Henny is in her special place?
(a) Cooks for the children.
(b) Gathers the children around her.
(c) Keeps the children away from her.
(d) Goes looking to bring her back.
3. Who is Hazel Moore?
(a) The gardener at Monocacy.
(b) Henny's father's mistress.
(c) The housekeeper at Monocacy.
(d) The steward at Monocacy.
4. What does Henny want of Hazel Moore?
(a) She wants her as a servant.
(b) She wants her to take the kids for some time.
(c) She wants her as a friend.
(d) She wants her to stop gossiping.
5. What does Sam say he would like to create?
(a) A world run by misfits.
(b) A cure for degenerates.
(c) A shelter for degenerates.
(d) A world without misfits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
2. How does the narrator characterize Josephine Pollit?
3. What does Sam think about as he walks through Georgetown?
4. What reason does Sam give for his marriage to Henny?
5. What does Henny threaten to do if she cannot have her way with Hazel Moore?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)