|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nellie teach Louie?
(a) How to plant trees.
(b) French words.
(c) How to tie knots.
(d) How to bake.
2. In what way does Sam juxtapose nature and Henny?
(a) He loves nature, but can't understand why Henny hates him so much.
(b) He has learned to know nature, but he does not feel he knows Henny at all.
(c) Nature is a passion of his, and he is a passion of Henny's.
(d) He is comfortable in nature, but he is never at home with Henny.
3. How does Henny say she thinks of Louie?
(a) As an angel.
(b) As a gift.
(c) As a brat.
(d) As a burden.
4. How does the narrator say Henny treats Louie when she takes the children to Washington D.C. for shoes?
(a) She does not pay her any notice.
(b) She trusts the children to her.
(c) She insults her constantly.
(d) She fawns over her.
5. What does Henny want of Hazel Moore?
(a) She wants her to take the kids for some time.
(b) She wants her as a servant.
(c) She wants her as a friend.
(d) She wants her to stop gossiping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny?
2. What makes Sam a hero to his department?
3. What is Louie like when her parents are around?
4. Who is Beulah?
5. Where is Henny's special place?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)