|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Josephine Pollit?
(b) No one is sure.
2. How does Sam tell Naden to address him?
(a) As his representative.
(b) As equals.
(c) As his boss.
(d) As a guest.
3. What mistake has the Smithsonian made that infuriates Colonel Willets?
(a) They misunderstood Colonel Willets' requests for more assistance, and cut his budget instead.
(b) They expected Sam and Colonel Willets to pay for their own expenses.
(c) They refused to answer any of Colonel Willets' inquiries.
(d) They understood Sam to be the head of the expedition.
4. How does Sam contrast his relationship with the children with Henny's relationship?
(a) He is friendly with them, whereas she treats them all like enemies.
(b) He is less protective of the children.
(c) He tries to teach them, but she doesn't.
(d) He doesn't know them at all, whereas she knows them intimately.
5. What does Josephine Pollit tell the children?
(a) To do well in school.
(b) To never beg.
(c) To make her proud.
(d) To mind their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henny say she would like to do to Sam?
2. What makes Sam a hero to his department?
3. Who is Rachel?
4. Why is Henny irritated by the children writing letters to Sam in Malaysia?
5. Who is Hazel Moore?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)