|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henny plans to ask her friend for ___________.
2. What does Sam talk about with Whitey?
(a) The impending collapse of civilization.
(b) Looking for specimens.
(c) Publishing articles.
(d) Making one's own community.
3. What does Henny's friend say is the crux of her problems?
4. How does Sam contrast his relationship with the children with Henny's relationship?
(a) He is friendly with them, whereas she treats them all like enemies.
(b) He tries to teach them, but she doesn't.
(c) He doesn't know them at all, whereas she knows them intimately.
(d) He is less protective of the children.
5. What is Louie like when her parents are gone?
(a) Strict and overbearing.
(b) Benevolent and fun.
(c) Introverted and shy.
(d) Manipulative and squirrelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator characterize Josephine Pollit?
2. For what had Henny asked Norman Collyer?
3. What does Henny want of Hazel Moore?
4. What was David Collyer's relationship with Archie Lessinum?
5. What makes Sam a hero to his department?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)