|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Josephine Pollit tells Sam about _____________.
(a) An illness.
(b) A car accident.
(c) A death.
(d) Bonnie's affair.
2. Who is Henny's favorite?
3. Who is Norman Collyer?
(a) Sam Pollit's brother-in-law.
(b) Sam Pollit's father-in-law.
(c) Henny's father.
(d) Henny's brother.
4. How does the narrator characterize Henny Pollit?
(c) Nervous and lively.
5. What does Sam swear to Henny?
(a) His affairs don't matter to him.
(b) He has been faithful since his last lapse.
(c) He loves her more than anything.
(d) He has never cheated on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henny characterize the difference between herself and Sam?
2. What does Sam tell Louie about?
3. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
4. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
5. What is Bonnie's reaction when Jo Pollit talks to her?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)