|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator characterize the Pollit children?
(c) Always hungry.
2. What did Louie's mother say about Sam when she was dying?
(a) He had no interest in the children.
(b) He was great with children.
(c) He didn't know anything about children.
(d) He would be a friend to the children.
3. What was David Collyer's relationship with Archie Lessinum?
(a) He employed him at Monocacy.
(b) Lessinum was an old enemy of Collyer's.
(c) He employed him at one of his facilities.
(d) He chose him for his daughter.
4. How old was Louie when her mother died?
(a) Six years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Eighteen months.
5. What reason does Sam give for his marriage to Henny?
(a) A sense of honor.
(b) Her family needed him to take care of her.
(c) They were in love.
(d) The marriage was arranged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louie do when Henny is in her special place?
2. What do Sam and Henny argue about when they consider Sam's departure?
3. Who does Henny meet in Washington D.C.?
4. What is Togoha House?
5. Why is Henny irritated by the children writing letters to Sam in Malaysia?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)