|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Sam's heroism mean for him?
(a) More authority over his department.
(b) Travel expenses.
(c) A year of travel.
(d) A large promotion.
2. What does Henny's friend say is the crux of her problems?
3. Why doesn't Henny do what she would like to do to Sam?
(a) She says that she'd be burdened with his brats.
(b) She says that she can't afford to reward him.
(c) She says that she is afraid to help him.
(d) She says that he always hurts her.
4. Where has Henny been when she comes home?
(a) In the woods.
(b) At work.
5. What reason does Sam give for his marriage to Henny?
(a) The marriage was arranged.
(b) They were in love.
(c) A sense of honor.
(d) Her family needed him to take care of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Josephine Pollit tells Sam about _____________.
2. Who is Josephine Pollit?
3. What is Togoha House?
4. For what had Henny asked Norman Collyer?
5. What is Louie like when her parents are around?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)