|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henny say she thinks of Louie?
(a) As a brat.
(b) As an angel.
(c) As a gift.
(d) As a burden.
2. What is Josephine Pollit's role in the Pollit family?
(b) Lovable nuisance.
(c) Prodigal daughter.
3. What worries Sam about leaving Henny in charge of the house while he is gone?
(a) Henny's irresponsibility.
(b) Henny's sick father.
(c) Henny's health.
(d) Henny's hatred for Louie.
4. How does the narrator characterize Josephine Pollit?
(a) Fat and slow.
(b) Tall with blond hair.
(c) Short and plump.
(d) Lanky and aloof.
5. Where is Henny's special place?
(a) Her parents' estate.
(b) A stool in the corner.
(c) A tree in the woods.
(d) A room above the living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Togoha House?
2. What will Sam's heroism mean for him?
3. What does Louie make for Henny when she comes home?
4. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
5. What makes Sam a hero to his department?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)