|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Norman Collyer's response to Henny's request?
(a) He agrees, on conditions.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He sends her what she wants.
(d) He does not answer.
2. What does Louie do when Henny is in her special place?
(a) Goes looking to bring her back.
(b) Gathers the children around her.
(c) Cooks for the children.
(d) Keeps the children away from her.
3. What does Henny's friend tell her?
(a) She should divorce Sam.
(b) She should travel.
(c) She should stop dwelling on the negative things.
(d) She should get help.
4. What does Louie make for Henny when she comes home?
5. What reason does Sam give for his marriage to Henny?
(a) A sense of honor.
(b) They were in love.
(c) The marriage was arranged.
(d) Her family needed him to take care of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Louie's relationship with Henny?
2. Where is Sam Pollit?
3. How does Henny refer to the heart of Washington D.C.?
4. What does Henny say she would like to do to Sam?
5. How does Sam contrast his relationship with the children with Henny's relationship?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)