|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henny complain about?
(a) The children.
(b) Living so far from town.
(c) Sam's ego.
(d) Being poor.
2. What does Louie do when Henny is in her special place?
(a) Cooks for the children.
(b) Goes looking to bring her back.
(c) Gathers the children around her.
(d) Keeps the children away from her.
3. How does Henny use the friend she meets in Washington D.C.?
(a) As a comforter.
(b) As a stimulant.
(c) As a sounding board.
(d) As a minister.
4. How does the narrator characterize the relationship between Henny and her friend?
5. What reason does Sam give for his marriage to Henny?
(a) They were in love.
(b) The marriage was arranged.
(c) Her family needed him to take care of her.
(d) A sense of honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
2. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny?
3. Who is Norman Collyer?
4. What is Bonnie's reaction when Jo Pollit talks to her?
5. Who is Henny's favorite?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)