|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam tell Louie about?
(a) His affairs and her mother's anger.
(b) The impending divorce.
(c) The brilliance of her future.
(d) The suffering in his marriage.
2. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 7 years.
3. What does Henny's friend say is the crux of her problems?
4. Henny plans to ask her friend for ___________.
5. How does Henny say she thinks of Louie?
(a) As an angel.
(b) As a gift.
(c) As a brat.
(d) As a burden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam think about as he walks through Georgetown?
2. Who is Norman Collyer?
3. How old is Josephine Pollit?
4. How does the narrator characterize Henny Pollit?
5. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)