|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator characterize Josephine Pollit?
(a) Lanky and aloof.
(b) Fat and slow.
(c) Tall with blond hair.
(d) Short and plump.
2. Where has Henny been when she comes home?
(c) In the woods.
(d) At work.
3. What is Josephine Pollit's role in the Pollit family?
(a) Lovable nuisance.
(b) Prodigal daughter.
4. What does Sam say he would like to create?
(a) A shelter for degenerates.
(b) A world without misfits.
(c) A cure for degenerates.
(d) A world run by misfits.
5. What is Louie's relationship with Henny?
(a) Henny is her step-mother.
(b) Henny is her cousin.
(c) Henny is her aunt.
(d) Henny is her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Sam's heroism mean for him?
2. What is Louie like when her parents are gone?
3. How does the narrator characterize Sam Pollit's relationship with his children?
4. How does the narrator characterize the relationship between Henny and her friend?
5. Josephine Pollit tells Sam about _____________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)