|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henny's friend tell her?
(a) She should get help.
(b) She should stop dwelling on the negative things.
(c) She should travel.
(d) She should divorce Sam.
2. Henny plans to ask her friend for ___________.
3. What does Louie make for Henny when she comes home?
4. How does the narrator characterize the Pollit children?
(a) Always hungry.
5. Why doesn't Henny do what she would like to do to Sam?
(a) She says that she can't afford to reward him.
(b) She says that she'd be burdened with his brats.
(c) She says that she is afraid to help him.
(d) She says that he always hurts her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
2. What is Bonnie's reaction when Jo Pollit talks to her?
3. What does Sam talk about with Whitey?
4. What is Josephine Pollit's role in the Pollit family?
5. For what had Henny asked Norman Collyer?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)