|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries Sam about leaving Henny in charge of the house while he is gone?
(a) Henny's irresponsibility.
(b) Henny's sick father.
(c) Henny's health.
(d) Henny's hatred for Louie.
2. What does Henny complain about?
(a) Sam's ego.
(b) Living so far from town.
(c) The children.
(d) Being poor.
3. What does Sam swear to Henny?
(a) He loves her more than anything.
(b) He has been faithful since his last lapse.
(c) His affairs don't matter to him.
(d) He has never cheated on her.
4. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 7 years.
5. What is the house like when Sam arrives home?
(c) Seething with resentments.
(d) Bubbling with children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Louie like when her parents are around?
2. Where is Sam Pollit?
3. How does Henny use the friend she meets in Washington D.C.?
4. What is Louie's relationship with Henny?
5. How does Henny refer to the heart of Washington D.C.?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)