|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator characterize Henny Pollit?
(c) Nervous and lively.
2. Where is Henny's special place?
(a) A room above the living room.
(b) A stool in the corner.
(c) A tree in the woods.
(d) Her parents' estate.
3. Who is Norman Collyer?
(a) Henny's brother.
(b) Henny's father.
(c) Sam Pollit's brother-in-law.
(d) Sam Pollit's father-in-law.
4. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
(a) She never thinks of anyone but herself.
(b) She has never had to pay for her mistakes.
(c) She never makes any mistakes.
(d) She only thinks of other people.
5. Where is Sam Pollit?
(a) At work.
(b) He disappeared when the children were small.
(d) On an expedition.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what had Henny asked Norman Collyer?
2. What is Sam Pollit's profession?
3. What do the children do when Henny arrives home?
4. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
5. What makes Sam a hero to his department?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)