|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louie do when Henny is in her special place?
(a) Gathers the children around her.
(b) Cooks for the children.
(c) Keeps the children away from her.
(d) Goes looking to bring her back.
2. Where has Henny been when she comes home?
(c) In the woods.
(d) At work.
3. For what had Henny asked Norman Collyer?
4. How does the narrator characterize the Pollit children?
(c) Always hungry.
5. What does Louie make for Henny when she comes home?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Sam juxtapose nature and Henny?
2. How does the narrator characterize Sam Pollit's relationship with his children?
3. What is Sam Pollit's profession?
4. How does Sam contrast his relationship with the children with Henny's relationship?
5. Where is Henny's special place?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)