|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam say he would like to create?
(a) A shelter for degenerates.
(b) A world without misfits.
(c) A world run by misfits.
(d) A cure for degenerates.
2. In what way does Sam juxtapose nature and Henny?
(a) He is comfortable in nature, but he is never at home with Henny.
(b) He has learned to know nature, but he does not feel he knows Henny at all.
(c) He loves nature, but can't understand why Henny hates him so much.
(d) Nature is a passion of his, and he is a passion of Henny's.
3. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person limited.
4. Who is Norman Collyer?
(a) Henny's father.
(b) Sam Pollit's father-in-law.
(c) Henny's brother.
(d) Sam Pollit's brother-in-law.
5. What is Sam Pollit's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam think about as he walks through Georgetown?
2. What is Norman Collyer's response to Henny's request?
3. What will Sam's heroism mean for him?
4. What does Sam talk about with Whitey?
5. For what had Henny asked Norman Collyer?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)