|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator characterize the Pollit children?
(c) Always hungry.
2. What is Togoha House?
(a) The Governor's mansion.
(b) Sam Pollit's workplace.
(c) The Pollit's residence.
(d) The dorm where Louie Pollit lives.
3. What does Sam talk about with Whitey?
(a) Looking for specimens.
(b) Publishing articles.
(c) Making one's own community.
(d) The impending collapse of civilization.
4. What does Sam say he would like to create?
(a) A world run by misfits.
(b) A cure for degenerates.
(c) A world without misfits.
(d) A shelter for degenerates.
5. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny?
2. What does Sam think about as he walks through Georgetown?
3. Where is Henny's special place?
4. Who is Norman Collyer?
5. Why did Henny look very theatrical when she stared off into the distance?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)