|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny?
(a) She should forget their parents.
(b) She needs to learn how to live with what she has.
(c) He is glad to help her.
(d) He cannot recommend those books for her.
2. What is Sam Pollit's profession?
3. What does Louie make for Henny when she comes home?
4. What does Sam talk about with Whitey?
(a) Looking for specimens.
(b) The impending collapse of civilization.
(c) Publishing articles.
(d) Making one's own community.
5. What does Louie do when Henny is in her special place?
(a) Keeps the children away from her.
(b) Gathers the children around her.
(c) Goes looking to bring her back.
(d) Cooks for the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
2. Where is Sam Pollit?
3. What is Louie like when her parents are around?
4. What is Louie like when her parents are gone?
5. What do the children do when Henny arrives home?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)