|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louie like when her parents are around?
(a) Introverted and shy.
(b) Strict and overbearing.
(c) Manipulative and squirrelly.
(d) Loving and friendly.
2. What does Sam think about as he walks through Georgetown?
(a) His father.
(b) His garden.
(c) His dead mother.
(d) His childhood home.
3. What is Sam Pollit's profession?
4. How does the narrator characterize Henny Pollit?
(a) Nervous and lively.
5. What do the children do when Henny arrives home?
(a) Flock about, asking questions.
(b) Run into the woods.
(c) Get dinner ready.
(d) Run to their rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator characterize the Pollit children?
2. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
3. Where is Henny's special place?
4. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
5. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)