|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Sam a hero to his department?
(a) He received an award for Field Biology.
(b) He located an intact specimen of an extinct species.
(c) His data proved a theory.
(d) He is appointed to an Anthropological Mission.
2. How does the narrator characterize Henny Pollit?
(c) Nervous and lively.
3. What is Sam Pollit's profession?
4. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
(a) She has never had to pay for her mistakes.
(b) She only thinks of other people.
(c) She never thinks of anyone but herself.
(d) She never makes any mistakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Norman Collyer's response to Henny's request?
2. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny?
3. How does the narrator characterize the Pollit children?
4. Where is Henny's special place?
5. In what way does Sam juxtapose nature and Henny?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)