|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Sam's heroism mean for him?
(a) Travel expenses.
(b) A large promotion.
(c) A year of travel.
(d) More authority over his department.
2. What does Sam talk about with Whitey?
(a) The impending collapse of civilization.
(b) Making one's own community.
(c) Looking for specimens.
(d) Publishing articles.
3. What is Norman Collyer's response to Henny's request?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He sends her what she wants.
(c) He does not answer.
(d) He agrees, on conditions.
4. What does Sam say he would like to create?
(a) A cure for degenerates.
(b) A world without misfits.
(c) A world run by misfits.
(d) A shelter for degenerates.
5. What is Togoha House?
(a) The Pollit's residence.
(b) The dorm where Louie Pollit lives.
(c) The Governor's mansion.
(d) Sam Pollit's workplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Sam a hero to his department?
2. What is the house like when Sam arrives home?
3. Why did Henny look very theatrical when she stared off into the distance?
4. What does Louie do when Henny is in her special place?
5. Where is Henny's special place?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)