|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Henny's special place?
(a) A tree in the woods.
(b) A stool in the corner.
(c) A room above the living room.
(d) Her parents' estate.
2. What does Louie make for Henny when she comes home?
3. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny?
(a) She needs to learn how to live with what she has.
(b) He is glad to help her.
(c) He cannot recommend those books for her.
(d) She should forget their parents.
4. Why did Henny look very theatrical when she stared off into the distance?
(a) She had large eyes.
(b) She had very dark hair.
(c) She had porcelain skin.
(d) She was very dramatic in her manner.
5. Who is Norman Collyer?
(a) Henny's brother.
(b) Henny's father.
(c) Sam Pollit's father-in-law.
(d) Sam Pollit's brother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louie do when Henny is in her special place?
2. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
3. Where has Henny been when she comes home?
4. What does Sam say he would like to create?
5. What is the house like when Sam arrives home?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)