|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henny say she wishes the children would do?
(b) Take care of themselves.
(c) Chip in on chores.
(d) Finish their homework.
2. What do Sam and Henny argue about when they consider Sam's departure?
(a) Henny's hatred for Louie.
(b) An affair Henny had.
(c) Henny's incompetence about money.
(d) Sam's affairs.
3. What is Henny's response to the events of mid summer?
(a) She feels deserted.
(b) She falls into a deep depression.
(c) She ignores all signs of trouble.
(d) She buckles down and begins to cut back on her expenses.
4. What is the state of Sam and Henny's relationship when Henny is making a gift for Cathleen?
(a) It's disintegrated.
(b) It's healthier.
(c) It's the same as it ever was.
(d) It's not clear to either of them, what with the move.
5. How does Sam tell Naden to address him?
(a) As equals.
(b) As a guest.
(c) As his boss.
(d) As his representative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny?
2. How long does Henny stay away from Spa House?
3. What does Ernie admire in his secret money box?
4. What was David Collyer's relationship with Archie Lessinum?
5. What does Louie tell her father she wants to do?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)