|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Beulah take care of Louie and the children?
(a) She lives with Henny and the children part-time.
(b) She hardly saw them except briefly at holidays.
(c) In constant short visits throughout the year.
(d) In an annual summer visit.
2. What does Louie make for Henny when she comes home?
3. What is Henny's mother doing when Henny arrives at Monocacy?
4. What does Cathleen love more than anything?
5. Where are the children excluded from at Monocacy?
(b) The parlor.
(c) The living room.
(d) The billiard room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henny refuse to write to Sam?
2. What does the narrator say is clear has happened since Henny left Tohoga House?
3. Where does Nellie say Louie is going to go?
4. How does the narrator characterize the relationship between Henny and her friend?
5. Why doesn't Henny do what she would like to do to Sam?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)