|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henny snap at when she is in a foul mood?
(a) Miss Aiden for taking care of Louie.
(b) Tommy for mouthing off.
(c) Louie for being dirty.
(d) Sam for his infidelities.
2. What is Louie's relationship with Henny?
(a) Henny is her aunt.
(b) Henny is her step-mother.
(c) Henny is her mother.
(d) Henny is her cousin.
3. What is Henny's response when Sam confronts her?
(a) He is a worthless person, who has no right to accuse her.
(b) She has every right to have affairs, considering his infidelities.
(c) She would never have betrayed him, even in spite of his infidelities.
(d) She knows who wrote the letter.
4. How old was Louie when her mother died?
(a) Six months.
(b) Eighteen months.
(c) Six years.
5. What have the children become by the end of the summer?
(a) Little field biologists.
(b) Disgusted with fishing.
(c) Excellent poets.
(d) Expert fishermen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Norman Collyer?
2. What do Louie's siblings taunt her about?
3. What is Louie like when her parents are gone?
4. Sam and the other children make fun of Ernie for _____________.
5. Where is Henny's special place?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)