|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the children excluded from at Monocacy?
(a) The parlor.
(b) The billiard room.
(c) The living room.
2. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
(a) She has never had to pay for her mistakes.
(b) She only thinks of other people.
(c) She never thinks of anyone but herself.
(d) She never makes any mistakes.
3. What is Louie like when her parents are gone?
(a) Manipulative and squirrelly.
(b) Strict and overbearing.
(c) Benevolent and fun.
(d) Introverted and shy.
4. What does Ernie admire in his secret money box?
(a) Henny's foreign coins.
(b) His savings.
(c) His collection of lead.
(d) A set of old keys.
5. For what had Henny asked Norman Collyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Henny, Hassie, and Old Ellen characterize Barry?
2. Louie says Spa House is filled with __________________.
3. What does Sam think Louie's reaction will be if he reads her poetry?
4. What is Norman Collyer's response to Henny's request?
5. Where does Beulah live?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)