|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henny's response when Sam confronts her?
(a) She would never have betrayed him, even in spite of his infidelities.
(b) She knows who wrote the letter.
(c) He is a worthless person, who has no right to accuse her.
(d) She has every right to have affairs, considering his infidelities.
2. How old was Louie when her mother died?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six years.
(d) Eighteen months.
3. What is Togoha House?
(a) The Governor's mansion.
(b) The Pollit's residence.
(c) Sam Pollit's workplace.
(d) The dorm where Louie Pollit lives.
4. What is Henny's mother doing when Henny arrives at Monocacy?
5. Who does Henny meet in Washington D.C.?
(b) Hazel Moore.
(c) Old Ellen.
(d) Bert Anderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sam and Henny argue about when they consider Sam's departure?
2. What does Saul Pilgrim talk about when he comes to visit?
3. What does the anonymous letter tell Sam?
4. Who is Norman Collyer?
5. What do the children do when Henny arrives home?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)