|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louie like when her parents are gone?
(a) Benevolent and fun.
(b) Introverted and shy.
(c) Strict and overbearing.
(d) Manipulative and squirrelly.
2. What does Nellie teach Louie?
(a) How to bake.
(b) French words.
(c) How to plant trees.
(d) How to tie knots.
3. Josephine Pollit tells Sam about _____________.
(a) A death.
(b) An illness.
(c) Bonnie's affair.
(d) A car accident.
4. Where are the children excluded from at Monocacy?
(b) The parlor.
(c) The billiard room.
(d) The living room.
5. Louie says Spa House is filled with __________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Sam after Henny gives birth?
2. What makes Sam a hero to his department?
3. What happens to Louie in her first days in high school?
4. Where is Sam Pollit?
5. How does the narrator characterize the house Sam finds?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)