|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam and the other children make fun of Ernie for _____________.
(a) His weight.
(b) His foolishness.
(c) His concern about money.
(d) His awkwardness with girls.
2. What is Louie's reaction when Sam reads her poetry?
(a) She is glad that her work is finally being heard.
(b) She is glad to set a good example for her siblings.
(c) She is furious for the invasion of privacy.
(d) She is irritated, but not bothered much.
3. What does Henny's friend tell her?
(a) She should travel.
(b) She should get help.
(c) She should divorce Sam.
(d) She should stop dwelling on the negative things.
4. How does Sam anger Colonel Willets?
(a) By working so hard that no one else needs to contribute much.
(b) By refusing to tell Colonel Willets about funding opportunities.
(c) By claiming everything as his own work.
(d) By responding pleasantly to his rudeness.
5. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Togoha House?
2. What is Norman Collyer's response to Henny's request?
3. What does Sam say to excuse Henny's behavior when she beats Ernie for no reason?
4. How did Beulah take care of Louie and the children?
5. Who is Archie Lessinum?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)