|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henny's friend say is the crux of her problems?
2. What worries Sam about leaving Henny in charge of the house while he is gone?
(a) Henny's irresponsibility.
(b) Henny's sick father.
(c) Henny's hatred for Louie.
(d) Henny's health.
3. How does Henny characterize the difference between herself and Sam?
(a) He lives in a floating cloud; she lives in the back alleys.
(b) He is always coming and going; she is trapped.
(c) He lives on the earth; she lives in the atmosphere.
(d) He has control over everything; she only has control over the children, sometimes.
4. Who does Henny meet in Washington D.C.?
(a) Hazel Moore.
(b) Old Ellen.
(c) Bert Anderson.
5. When does Henny say she was tricked?
(a) When she had children.
(b) When she married Sam.
(c) When she gave up her inheritance.
(d) When she bought the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam say he would like to create?
2. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
3. Why doesn't Henny do what she would like to do to Sam?
4. How does Sam contrast his relationship with the children with Henny's relationship?
5. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)