|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Henny look very theatrical when she stared off into the distance?
(a) She had porcelain skin.
(b) She had very dark hair.
(c) She was very dramatic in her manner.
(d) She had large eyes.
2. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
(a) She never thinks of anyone but herself.
(b) She never makes any mistakes.
(c) She only thinks of other people.
(d) She has never had to pay for her mistakes.
3. What does Sam talk about with Whitey?
(a) Making one's own community.
(b) Publishing articles.
(c) The impending collapse of civilization.
(d) Looking for specimens.
4. What is the house like when Sam arrives home?
(c) Seething with resentments.
(d) Bubbling with children.
5. What is Togoha House?
(a) The dorm where Louie Pollit lives.
(b) The Pollit's residence.
(c) Sam Pollit's workplace.
(d) The Governor's mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Sam's heroism mean for him?
2. What does Sam tell Louie about?
3. Who is Henny's favorite?
4. Why doesn't Henny do what she would like to do to Sam?
5. How does Henny refer to the heart of Washington D.C.?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)