|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henny say she would like to do to Sam?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Confess to him.
(c) Reward him for his hard work.
(d) Befriend him.
2. How does Henny say she thinks of Louie?
(a) As a burden.
(b) As an angel.
(c) As a gift.
(d) As a brat.
3. How does Sam contrast his relationship with the children with Henny's relationship?
(a) He doesn't know them at all, whereas she knows them intimately.
(b) He is friendly with them, whereas she treats them all like enemies.
(c) He is less protective of the children.
(d) He tries to teach them, but she doesn't.
4. What does Henny want of Hazel Moore?
(a) She wants her as a friend.
(b) She wants her to take the kids for some time.
(c) She wants her as a servant.
(d) She wants her to stop gossiping.
5. What does Henny's friend tell her?
(a) She should travel.
(b) She should stop dwelling on the negative things.
(c) She should divorce Sam.
(d) She should get help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny?
2. How does Henny refer to the heart of Washington D.C.?
3. Josephine Pollit tells Sam about _____________.
4. Who is Henny's favorite?
5. How does the narrator characterize the Pollit children?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)