|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Henny do what she would like to do to Sam?
(a) She says that she is afraid to help him.
(b) She says that he always hurts her.
(c) She says that she'd be burdened with his brats.
(d) She says that she can't afford to reward him.
2. What is Josephine Pollit's role in the Pollit family?
(b) Prodigal daughter.
(c) Lovable nuisance.
3. What is the house like when Sam arrives home?
(a) Bubbling with children.
(c) Seething with resentments.
4. When does Henny say she was tricked?
(a) When she gave up her inheritance.
(b) When she married Sam.
(c) When she had children.
(d) When she bought the house.
5. What does Sam say he would like to create?
(a) A shelter for degenerates.
(b) A world without misfits.
(c) A cure for degenerates.
(d) A world run by misfits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Henny's special place?
2. What does Henny want of Hazel Moore?
3. What does Sam tell Louie about?
4. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
5. What does Josephine Pollit tell the children?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)