|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator characterize the Pollit children?
(b) Always hungry.
2. Henny plans to ask her friend for ___________.
3. How does Henny say she thinks of Louie?
(a) As a brat.
(b) As an angel.
(c) As a gift.
(d) As a burden.
4. What makes Sam a hero to his department?
(a) He received an award for Field Biology.
(b) His data proved a theory.
(c) He located an intact specimen of an extinct species.
(d) He is appointed to an Anthropological Mission.
5. How does the narrator characterize the relationship between Henny and her friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bonnie's reaction when Jo Pollit talks to her?
2. What is Josephine Pollit's role in the Pollit family?
3. What do the children do when Henny arrives home?
4. What is the house like when Sam arrives home?
5. How does Henny refer to the heart of Washington D.C.?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)