|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Henny's favorite?
2. What makes Sam a hero to his department?
(a) His data proved a theory.
(b) He located an intact specimen of an extinct species.
(c) He is appointed to an Anthropological Mission.
(d) He received an award for Field Biology.
3. What does Henny's friend tell her?
(a) She should get help.
(b) She should divorce Sam.
(c) She should stop dwelling on the negative things.
(d) She should travel.
4. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 15 years.
5. What does Louie do when Henny is in her special place?
(a) Cooks for the children.
(b) Gathers the children around her.
(c) Keeps the children away from her.
(d) Goes looking to bring her back.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator characterize Sam Pollit's relationship with his children?
2. What worries Sam about leaving Henny in charge of the house while he is gone?
3. Why did Henny look very theatrical when she stared off into the distance?
4. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
5. Why does Henny like going to Washington D.C.?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)