|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henny complain about?
(a) Being poor.
(b) Sam's ego.
(c) The children.
(d) Living so far from town.
2. Josephine Pollit tells Sam about _____________.
(a) Bonnie's affair.
(b) An illness.
(c) A death.
(d) A car accident.
3. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Second person.
(d) First person.
4. Where is Sam Pollit?
(a) On an expedition.
(c) He disappeared when the children were small.
(d) At work.
5. What does Sam think about as he walks through Georgetown?
(a) His dead mother.
(b) His childhood home.
(c) His garden.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Louie like when her parents are around?
2. How old is Josephine Pollit?
3. What does Henny say she would like to do to Sam?
4. What do Sam and Henny argue about when they consider Sam's departure?
5. How does the narrator characterize Henny Pollit?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)