|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam say he would like to create?
(a) A world without misfits.
(b) A cure for degenerates.
(c) A shelter for degenerates.
(d) A world run by misfits.
2. How does the narrator characterize Josephine Pollit?
(a) Tall with blond hair.
(b) Short and plump.
(c) Lanky and aloof.
(d) Fat and slow.
3. Who is Norman Collyer?
(a) Sam Pollit's father-in-law.
(b) Sam Pollit's brother-in-law.
(c) Henny's father.
(d) Henny's brother.
4. What does Henny's friend tell her?
(a) She should stop dwelling on the negative things.
(b) She should divorce Sam.
(c) She should travel.
(d) She should get help.
5. For what had Henny asked Norman Collyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henny use the friend she meets in Washington D.C.?
2. What does Sam swear to Henny?
3. In what way does Sam juxtapose nature and Henny?
4. How does Henny refer to the heart of Washington D.C.?
5. Henny plans to ask her friend for ___________.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)