|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Norman Collyer's response to Henny's request?
(a) He does not answer.
(b) He sends her what she wants.
(c) He refuses.
(d) He agrees, on conditions.
2. What is Louie like when her parents are around?
(a) Introverted and shy.
(b) Manipulative and squirrelly.
(c) Strict and overbearing.
(d) Loving and friendly.
3. What does Sam say he wants from Josephine Pollit when she arrives?
(a) An apology.
(b) A song.
4. Where has Henny been when she comes home?
(c) In the woods.
(d) At work.
5. Who is Norman Collyer?
(a) Sam Pollit's father-in-law.
(b) Henny's brother.
(c) Sam Pollit's brother-in-law.
(d) Henny's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what had Henny asked Norman Collyer?
2. What does Henny say she would like to do to Sam?
3. How does the narrator characterize Josephine Pollit?
4. When does Henny say she was tricked?
5. What do the children do when Henny arrives home?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)