|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louie do when Henny is in her special place?
(a) Cooks for the children.
(b) Gathers the children around her.
(c) Keeps the children away from her.
(d) Goes looking to bring her back.
2. Why doesn't Henny do what she would like to do to Sam?
(a) She says that she can't afford to reward him.
(b) She says that she is afraid to help him.
(c) She says that she'd be burdened with his brats.
(d) She says that he always hurts her.
3. Who is Norman Collyer?
(a) Sam Pollit's brother-in-law.
(b) Henny's brother.
(c) Sam Pollit's father-in-law.
(d) Henny's father.
4. How does Henny say she thinks of Louie?
(a) As a gift.
(b) As a burden.
(c) As an angel.
(d) As a brat.
5. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) Second person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henny's friend tell her?
2. What worries Sam about leaving Henny in charge of the house while he is gone?
3. What is Louie like when her parents are gone?
4. How does Sam contrast his relationship with the children with Henny's relationship?
5. Who is Josephine Pollit?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)