|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louie like when her parents are around?
(a) Introverted and shy.
(b) Loving and friendly.
(c) Manipulative and squirrelly.
(d) Strict and overbearing.
2. Who is Norman Collyer?
(a) Sam Pollit's father-in-law.
(b) Sam Pollit's brother-in-law.
(c) Henny's father.
(d) Henny's brother.
3. How old is Josephine Pollit?
(b) No one is sure.
4. What do the children do when Henny arrives home?
(a) Get dinner ready.
(b) Run into the woods.
(c) Run to their rooms.
(d) Flock about, asking questions.
5. What worries Sam about leaving Henny in charge of the house while he is gone?
(a) Henny's hatred for Louie.
(b) Henny's irresponsibility.
(c) Henny's health.
(d) Henny's sick father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Henny's special place?
2. What is the house like when Sam arrives home?
3. What is Louie's relationship with Henny?
4. Who is Henny's favorite?
5. Why does Henny like going to Washington D.C.?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)