|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louie like when her parents are around?
(a) Manipulative and squirrelly.
(b) Strict and overbearing.
(c) Introverted and shy.
(d) Loving and friendly.
2. What does Sam tell Louie about?
(a) The impending divorce.
(b) The suffering in his marriage.
(c) His affairs and her mother's anger.
(d) The brilliance of her future.
3. How old was Louie when her mother died?
(a) Six months.
(c) Eighteen months.
(d) Six years.
4. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
(a) She has never had to pay for her mistakes.
(b) She never thinks of anyone but herself.
(c) She only thinks of other people.
(d) She never makes any mistakes.
5. How does the narrator characterize Sam Pollit's relationship with his children?
(a) He overdoes it to compensate for being gone so often.
(b) He never breaks promises to them.
(c) He tries to ignore them as much as he can.
(d) He sleeps and rises by their needs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Archie Lessinum?
2. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
3. What do Louie's cousins teacher her?
4. Who is Rachel?
5. What mistake has the Smithsonian made that infuriates Colonel Willets?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)