|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rachel?
(a) Louie's cousin.
(b) Louie's aunt.
(c) Sam's first wife.
(d) Henny's sister.
2. What had Sam brought back from Malaysia in the crates?
(a) Trinkets and worthless things.
(b) Books and illustrations.
(c) Vases and silks.
(d) Small animals and biological samples.
3. What does Henny's friend say is the crux of her problems?
4. Why is Henny irritated by the children writing letters to Sam in Malaysia?
(a) They don't write quickly.
(b) They don't know how to spell simple words.
(c) They have too many questions.
(d) They never finish their stories.
5. How has the trip changed Sam?
(a) He drinks more.
(b) He is more expressive.
(c) He is more optimistic.
(d) He is more restrained.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the atmosphere like at Tohoga House when Jo arrives there?
2. What is Josephine Pollit's role in the Pollit family?
3. What is Norman Collyer's response to Henny's request?
4. What will Sam's heroism mean for him?
5. What happens to Sam in mid-summer?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)