|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Josephine Pollit?
(a) Sam's cousin.
(b) Sam's mother.
(c) Sam's aunt.
(d) Sam's older sister.
2. What does Sam tell Louie about?
(a) The impending divorce.
(b) The brilliance of her future.
(c) His affairs and her mother's anger.
(d) The suffering in his marriage.
3. Where has Henny been when she comes home?
(a) In the woods.
(c) At work.
4. Henny plans to ask her friend for ___________.
5. What do Louie's cousins teacher her?
(a) How to hunt.
(b) How to butcher pigs.
(c) How to tie knots.
(d) How to write.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Sam opens the crates he brought home from Malaysia?
2. What does Sam say he wants from Josephine Pollit when she arrives?
3. How do Henny, Hassie, and Old Ellen characterize Barry?
4. How does the narrator characterize the relationship between Sam and Colonel Willets?
5. How does Sam tell Naden to address him?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)