|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Togoha House?
(a) Sam Pollit's workplace.
(b) The dorm where Louie Pollit lives.
(c) The Pollit's residence.
(d) The Governor's mansion.
2. Why does Sam dislike alcohol in his house?
(a) He was an alcoholic once.
(b) It makes people unruly and rebellious against him.
(c) His religion prohibits alcohol.
(d) It clouds the mind.
3. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) First person.
(d) Second person.
4. What was David Collyer's relationship with Archie Lessinum?
(a) He employed him at Monocacy.
(b) He chose him for his daughter.
(c) Lessinum was an old enemy of Collyer's.
(d) He employed him at one of his facilities.
5. What does Henny's friend tell her?
(a) She should get help.
(b) She should stop dwelling on the negative things.
(c) She should divorce Sam.
(d) She should travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sam Pollit's profession?
2. How does the narrator characterize the relationship between Henny and her friend?
3. How does Sam anger Colonel Willets?
4. For what had Henny asked Norman Collyer?
5. How does Henny use the friend she meets in Washington D.C.?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)