|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Sam a hero to his department?
(a) He located an intact specimen of an extinct species.
(b) He received an award for Field Biology.
(c) He is appointed to an Anthropological Mission.
(d) His data proved a theory.
2. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Second person.
3. What have Henny and Hazel Moore been arguing over?
(b) Mr. Gray.
4. Whose family home is Monocacy?
(a) Bert Anderson's.
5. What is Sam Pollit's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what had Henny asked Norman Collyer?
2. How does Sam anger Colonel Willets?
3. What reason does Sam give for his marriage to Henny?
4. What is Louie like when her parents are gone?
5. How does the narrator characterize the house Sam finds?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)