|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have Henny and Hazel Moore been arguing over?
(d) Mr. Gray.
2. How did Beulah take care of Louie and the children?
(a) In constant short visits throughout the year.
(b) She hardly saw them except briefly at holidays.
(c) In an annual summer visit.
(d) She lives with Henny and the children part-time.
3. How does Henny say she thinks of Louie?
(a) As an angel.
(b) As a brat.
(c) As a gift.
(d) As a burden.
4. Where is Henny's special place?
(a) A stool in the corner.
(b) A tree in the woods.
(c) Her parents' estate.
(d) A room above the living room.
5. What does Louie do when Henny is in her special place?
(a) Gathers the children around her.
(b) Cooks for the children.
(c) Goes looking to bring her back.
(d) Keeps the children away from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam think about as he walks through Georgetown?
2. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
3. What makes Sam a hero to his department?
4. Where does Beulah live?
5. How does the narrator characterize the relationship between Henny and her friend?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)