|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Sam and Henny been married?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 7 years.
2. Who does Henny meet in Washington D.C.?
(b) Bert Anderson.
(c) Old Ellen.
(d) Hazel Moore.
3. How old is Josephine Pollit?
(d) No one is sure.
4. How does the narrator characterize the Pollit children?
(c) Always hungry.
5. What embarrasses Louie about going to school?
(a) Her hand-me-downs.
(b) Her complete lack of family support.
(c) Her ignorance.
(d) Her immaturity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator characterize the house Sam finds?
2. Who is Beulah?
3. What is Louie's relationship with Henny?
4. What does Sam say he wants from Josephine Pollit when she arrives?
5. What is Sam's response to this event?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)