|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nellie say Louie is going to go?
(a) Reform school.
(b) High school.
2. What mistake has the Smithsonian made that infuriates Colonel Willets?
(a) They refused to answer any of Colonel Willets' inquiries.
(b) They expected Sam and Colonel Willets to pay for their own expenses.
(c) They misunderstood Colonel Willets' requests for more assistance, and cut his budget instead.
(d) They understood Sam to be the head of the expedition.
3. What does Henny want of Hazel Moore?
(a) She wants her to take the kids for some time.
(b) She wants her to stop gossiping.
(c) She wants her as a servant.
(d) She wants her as a friend.
4. How does Henny refer to the heart of Washington D.C.?
(a) City Center.
(d) The City.
5. Why does the Pollit family have to leave Georgetown?
(a) They are no longer welcome there.
(b) They have too many debts there.
(c) They are following Sam to a new appointment.
(d) It is too expensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
2. Why doesn't Henny do what she would like to do to Sam?
3. What does Henny threaten to do if she cannot have her way with Hazel Moore?
4. Where has Henny been when she comes home?
5. What will Sam's heroism mean for him?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)