|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louie like when her parents are around?
(a) Loving and friendly.
(b) Strict and overbearing.
(c) Manipulative and squirrelly.
(d) Introverted and shy.
2. What happens to Sam in mid-summer?
(a) He is promoted.
(b) He is fired.
(c) He is suspended.
(d) He is assigned to a post in Malaysia.
3. What state is Monocacy in when the Pollits arrive there in Chapter 5, Part 2?
4. What is Sam's response to this event?
(a) He starts looking for work immediately.
(b) He consumes himself in preparing to present his case.
(c) He is determined to enjoy the summer.
(d) He rants and raves about the injustice of it.
5. How is 'The Man Who Loved Children' narrated?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person omniscient.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henny's friend tell her?
2. How does the narrator characterize the relationship between Henny and her friend?
3. How does Henny say she thinks of Louie?
4. Who is Saul Pilgrim?
5. Who is Archie Lessinum?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)