|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake has the Smithsonian made that infuriates Colonel Willets?
(a) They refused to answer any of Colonel Willets' inquiries.
(b) They misunderstood Colonel Willets' requests for more assistance, and cut his budget instead.
(c) They expected Sam and Colonel Willets to pay for their own expenses.
(d) They understood Sam to be the head of the expedition.
2. How did Beulah take care of Louie and the children?
(a) In an annual summer visit.
(b) In constant short visits throughout the year.
(c) She lives with Henny and the children part-time.
(d) She hardly saw them except briefly at holidays.
3. Henny plans to ask her friend for ___________.
4. What had Sam brought back from Malaysia in the crates?
(a) Small animals and biological samples.
(b) Books and illustrations.
(c) Vases and silks.
(d) Trinkets and worthless things.
5. Where are the children excluded from at Monocacy?
(a) The parlor.
(b) The living room.
(d) The billiard room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henny meet in Washington D.C.?
2. How does Sam anger Colonel Willets?
3. What does Louie do when Henny is in her special place?
4. What makes Sam furious after the reading of the will?
5. What does Nellie teach Louie?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)