|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do things change in the house after Sam returns home?
(a) Henny moves out.
(b) Sam spends a lot of time writing letters.
(c) Sam moves in all of his Eastern furniture.
(d) Everything in the house gets a new Malay name.
2. What news comes at the end of the celebration at Tohoga House?
(a) Louie is missing.
(b) David Collyer is dead.
(c) Archie Lessinum is dead.
(d) Josephine Pollit is dead.
3. What 'crime' does Nellie hold against Louie?
(a) The time she forgot her homework.
(b) She time she got sick and needed to be taken care of.
(c) The time she lost her keys.
(d) The time she took flowers from someone's yard to give a neighbor.
4. Louie says Spa House is filled with __________________.
5. Where are the children excluded from at Monocacy?
(a) The billiard room.
(c) The parlor.
(d) The living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Henny, Hassie, and Old Ellen characterize Barry?
2. What is Bonnie's reaction when Jo Pollit talks to her?
3. Why does Henny like going to Washington D.C.?
4. What is Henny's response to the events of mid summer?
5. How does Henny react to the news about her father's will?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)