|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Henny look very theatrical when she stared off into the distance?
(a) She was very dramatic in her manner.
(b) She had very dark hair.
(c) She had large eyes.
(d) She had porcelain skin.
2. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny?
(a) He is glad to help her.
(b) He cannot recommend those books for her.
(c) She needs to learn how to live with what she has.
(d) She should forget their parents.
3. What happens to Louie in her first days in high school?
(a) She fades.
(b) She sinks.
(c) She implodes.
(d) She blossoms.
4. What did Louie's mother say about Sam when she was dying?
(a) He was great with children.
(b) He would be a friend to the children.
(c) He didn't know anything about children.
(d) He had no interest in the children.
5. When does Henny say she was tricked?
(a) When she bought the house.
(b) When she married Sam.
(c) When she had children.
(d) When she gave up her inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Sam tell Henny this news?
2. What is the atmosphere like at Tohoga House when Jo arrives there?
3. What do Louie's cousins teacher her?
4. What is Louie like when her parents are around?
5. How does Sam contrast his relationship with the children with Henny's relationship?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)