|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries Sam about leaving Henny in charge of the house while he is gone?
(a) Henny's irresponsibility.
(b) Henny's health.
(c) Henny's sick father.
(d) Henny's hatred for Louie.
2. How does Sam contrast his relationship with the children with Henny's relationship?
(a) He is less protective of the children.
(b) He doesn't know them at all, whereas she knows them intimately.
(c) He tries to teach them, but she doesn't.
(d) He is friendly with them, whereas she treats them all like enemies.
3. How does Henny refer to the heart of Washington D.C.?
(b) City Center.
(c) The City.
4. What have Henny and Hazel Moore been arguing over?
(b) Mr. Gray.
5. What does Henny's friend say is the crux of her problems?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose family home is Monocacy?
2. What did Louie's mother say about Sam when she was dying?
3. Where are the children excluded from at Monocacy?
4. What is Henny's response to the events of mid summer?
5. Why did Henny look very theatrical when she stared off into the distance?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)