|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Beulah live?
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) Harper's Ferry.
2. What makes Sam a hero to his department?
(a) He is appointed to an Anthropological Mission.
(b) He received an award for Field Biology.
(c) He located an intact specimen of an extinct species.
(d) His data proved a theory.
3. What is Beulah's family business?
(a) Selling produce and farm products.
(b) Butchering chickens.
(c) Selling dry goods.
(d) Selling horses and cattle.
4. What does Norman Collyer tell Henny her trouble is?
(a) She only thinks of other people.
(b) She never makes any mistakes.
(c) She has never had to pay for her mistakes.
(d) She never thinks of anyone but herself.
5. How does the narrator characterize Henny Pollit?
(d) Nervous and lively.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Colonel Willets see David Collyer's death as an opportunity?
2. What is Louie like when her parents are gone?
3. What is Norman Collyer's response to Henny's request?
4. Who does Henny meet in Washington D.C.?
5. What have Henny and Hazel Moore been arguing over?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)