|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of Sam and Henny's relationship when Henny is making a gift for Cathleen?
(a) It's not clear to either of them, what with the move.
(b) It's the same as it ever was.
(c) It's healthier.
(d) It's disintegrated.
2. What does Henny say she wishes the children would do?
(a) Finish their homework.
(c) Chip in on chores.
(d) Take care of themselves.
3. Where are the children excluded from at Monocacy?
(a) The parlor.
(c) The living room.
(d) The billiard room.
4. Whose family home is Monocacy?
(c) Bert Anderson's.
5. What does Henny's friend tell her?
(a) She should get help.
(b) She should travel.
(c) She should stop dwelling on the negative things.
(d) She should divorce Sam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hazel Moore?
2. What is Henny's response when Sam confronts her?
3. What is Henny's mother doing when Henny arrives at Monocacy?
4. What does Henny threaten to do if she cannot have her way with Hazel Moore?
5. What state is Monocacy in when the Pollits arrive there in Chapter 5, Part 2?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)