|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam think Louie's reaction will be if he reads her poetry?
(a) She will be mortified.
(b) She will stop thinking of herself as so superior.
(c) She will be pleased.
(d) She will be honored.
2. What does Saul Pilgrim talk about when he comes to visit?
3. What is Louie's relationship with Henny?
(a) Henny is her mother.
(b) Henny is her step-mother.
(c) Henny is her aunt.
(d) Henny is her cousin.
4. In what way is Nellie cruel to Louie?
(a) She pokes her.
(b) She accuses her of other children's mistakes.
(c) She berates her when she makes mistakes.
(d) She says that she is a bastard.
5. Whose family home is Monocacy?
(c) Bert Anderson's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bonnie's reaction when Jo Pollit talks to her?
2. Why is Henny irritated by the children writing letters to Sam in Malaysia?
3. What have the children become by the end of the summer?
4. What does Henny's friend say is the crux of her problems?
5. Henny plans to ask her friend for ___________.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)