|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cathleen?
(a) Josephine Pollit's daughter.
(b) Hassie's only daughter.
(c) Henny's new maid.
(d) Hazel Moore's daughter.
2. When does Henny say she was tricked?
(a) When she had children.
(b) When she bought the house.
(c) When she gave up her inheritance.
(d) When she married Sam.
3. What is Henny's mother doing when Henny arrives at Monocacy?
4. What does Sam say about Ernie's character?
(a) He has gone rotten.
(b) He has matured.
(c) His morals have disimproved.
(d) He has lost his senses.
5. How does Henny refer to the heart of Washington D.C.?
(a) The City.
(d) City Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Archie Lessinum?
2. How do Henny, Hassie, and Old Ellen characterize Barry?
3. How does Sam tell Naden to address him?
4. What is Louie's reaction when Sam reads her poetry?
5. What was David Collyer's relationship with Archie Lessinum?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)