|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake has the Smithsonian made that infuriates Colonel Willets?
(a) They expected Sam and Colonel Willets to pay for their own expenses.
(b) They misunderstood Colonel Willets' requests for more assistance, and cut his budget instead.
(c) They understood Sam to be the head of the expedition.
(d) They refused to answer any of Colonel Willets' inquiries.
2. What have Henny and Hazel Moore been arguing over?
(c) Mr. Gray.
3. What do Louie's siblings taunt her about?
(a) Being dumb.
(b) Being in love with her teacher.
(c) Being in love with a boy.
(d) Thinking she's superior.
4. Who does Henny meet in Washington D.C.?
(b) Old Ellen.
(c) Hazel Moore.
(d) Bert Anderson.
5. What does the narrator say Ernie is deeply concerned about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cathleen love more than anything?
2. Who is Rachel?
3. How old was Louie when her mother died?
4. Whose family home is Monocacy?
5. What does Sam say about Ernie's character?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)