|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Louie's cousins teacher her?
(a) How to hunt.
(b) How to tie knots.
(c) How to write.
(d) How to butcher pigs.
2. Why does Henny like going to Washington D.C.?
(a) She can buy things she can't get at home.
(b) She can pretend to be rich.
(c) She can hide the fact that she is poor.
(d) She can watch the rich people and envy them.
3. Josephine Pollit tells Sam about _____________.
(a) A car accident.
(b) A death.
(c) An illness.
(d) Bonnie's affair.
4. What did Louie's mother say about Sam when she was dying?
(a) He had no interest in the children.
(b) He was great with children.
(c) He would be a friend to the children.
(d) He didn't know anything about children.
5. What is Bonnie's reaction when Jo Pollit talks to her?
(a) She carries on, but her feelings blow over quickly.
(b) She denies everything.
(c) She flees into the woods.
(d) She is confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Beulah take care of Louie and the children?
2. What have Henny and Hazel Moore been arguing over?
3. How old was Louie when her mother died?
4. In what way is Nellie cruel to Louie?
5. How does Henny escape from the house?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)