|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Beulah live?
(a) Harper's Ferry.
(c) Washington D.C.
2. What is the state of Sam and Henny's relationship when Henny is making a gift for Cathleen?
(a) It's healthier.
(b) It's disintegrated.
(c) It's not clear to either of them, what with the move.
(d) It's the same as it ever was.
3. What do Louie's cousins teacher her?
(a) How to hunt.
(b) How to tie knots.
(c) How to write.
(d) How to butcher pigs.
4. What has Henny begun to do in front of the children?
(a) Kiss Sam.
(b) Humiliate Sam.
(c) Belittle Sam.
(d) Talk about her infidelities.
5. What do Henny and Old Ellen talk about?
(a) Why couples split up.
(b) How women poison themselves.
(c) What do to about Sam's inappropriate relationship with the children.
(d) How to stay in a bad marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bonnie's reaction when Jo Pollit talks to her?
2. What is Sam's status in terms of work, in Chapter 9?
3. Who does Henny meet in Washington D.C.?
4. How does Sam tell Naden to address him?
5. What does Sam say he wants from Josephine Pollit when she arrives?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)