Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Crawford Hall's family build him in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
2. Lomitas was the highest rated two-year-old horse in Germany in what year?
3. What young man did Monty have help him in working with Lomitas?
4. What did Monty call the first deer he befriended in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
5. The book Horse Whispers and Lies claims that who was actually a kind, compassionate man?
Describe the film East of Eden, Elia Kazan and James Dean. When and where was East of Eden produced? What is the subject of the movie?
Describe the setting of the narrative of Salinas, California in the 1930s and 40s. What caused the decline in the wild horse population? What global events took place at this time?
Describe Hastings Harcourt and the empire he inherited. Where did Harcourt have property? How much did he spend on horses?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)