Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Crawford Hall's family build him in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
2. Lomitas was the highest rated two-year-old horse in Germany in what year?
3. What young man did Monty have help him in working with Lomitas?
4. What did Monty call the first deer he befriended in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
5. The book Horse Whispers and Lies claims that who was actually a kind, compassionate man?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the transition of Monty's relationship with his father. How large was Monty as a child? When was he capable of standing up to his father?
Essay Topic 2
Describe different examples of foreshadowing in the narrative and the theme of entrepreneurship in Monty's life. What creative ways did Monty go about earning money as a child?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Monty's relationship with his father and the theme of abuse in the narrative. Until what age was Monty regularly abused?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)