|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lomitas was the highest rated two-year-old horse in Germany in what year?
2. Who wrote the book Horse Whispers & Lies?
(a) Joyce Renebome.
(b) Monty Roberts.
(c) Joyce Renebome and Debra Ristau.
(d) Debra Ristau.
3. Monty seeks to communicate with horses on what level?
4. What friend did Monty discover had become quadriplegic in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Hastings Harcourt.
(b) Clark Hall.
(c) Johnny Tivio.
(d) Crawford Hall.
5. Clark Hall was the owner of what type of operation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends love to eat?
2. What happened after Lomitas injured people while racing?
3. Where did Pat find the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends one day?
4. What name refers to a female deer?
5. What role did Monty give Crawford Hall at the ranch in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Lomitas in the end? How many mares did he go on to spawn?
2. What friend did Monty learn had become disabled in an accident in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
3. What young male deer does Monty describe in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
4. What did Monty's work with deer show in terms of his abilities with animals?
5. What did Monty often wonder about deer in the beginning of Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
6. How did Monty feel about having performed for and been approved by the Queen?
7. What awards did Lomitas go on to earn after working with Monty?
8. What was the Queen's reaction to Monty's work in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
9. How did meeting the Queen validate Monty? How did this relate to his father?
10. How did Monty feel about his experience with Harcourt in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained? What was his next focus?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)