Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Crawford Hall's family build him in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) A modular home.
(b) A birdhouse.
(c) A boat.
(d) A cabin.
2. Lomitas was the highest rated two-year-old horse in Germany in what year?
3. What young man did Monty have help him in working with Lomitas?
(a) Edward Phillips.
(b) Simon Stokes.
(c) Larry Roberts.
(d) Crawford Hall.
4. What did Monty call the first deer he befriended in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
5. The book Horse Whispers and Lies claims that who was actually a kind, compassionate man?
(a) Monty Roberts.
(b) Crawford Hall.
(c) Hastings Harcourt.
(d) Marvin Roberts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the current Queen of England's father?
2. The young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends knocked over a photo of whom?
3. How many children did the current Queen of England have?
4. Monty seeks to communicate with horses on what level?
5. What is a literary device in which an author suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)