|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends love to eat?
2. Who said "That was one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen in my life" in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(a) Prince Charles.
(b) The Queen Mother.
(c) The King.
(d) The Royal Jester.
3. When was Monty invited to meet the Queen of England in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
4. In what had Johnny Trivio been undefeated?
(a) Jumping competitions.
(b) The stallion sweepstakes.
(c) The Triple Crown.
(d) The Kentucky Derby.
5. How much did Johnny Trivio weigh?
(a) 850 pounds.
(b) 1200 pounds.
(c) 500 pounds.
(d) 1900 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many National NIRA All-Around Championships did Monty Roberts win between 1950 and 1969?
2. What is a literary device in which an author suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
3. Who wrote the book Horse Whispers & Lies?
4. What did Monty think his friend could use in order to help out on Flag is Up Farms in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
5. Who is the current Queen of England?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)