|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends knocked over a photo of whom?
(a) Peter and Albert.
(b) Marcus and Donny.
(c) John and Sparky.
(d) Pat and Jay.
2. Meeting the Queen of England was what for Monty?
3. What name refers to a male deer?
4. Who is the current Queen of England?
(a) Elizabeth IV.
(b) Victoria III.
(c) Elizabeth II.
(d) Victoria V.
5. What did Crawford Hall's family build him in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) A modular home.
(b) A birdhouse.
(c) A cabin.
(d) A boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the book Horse Whispers & Lies?
2. Who was the current Queen of England's father?
3. How old was Johnny Tivio when he died?
4. Lomitas was the highest rated two-year-old horse in Germany in what year?
5. Monty wrote that when he speaks with _______ groups they cannot believe the work he does with deer.
Short Essay Questions
1. When did Monty meet the horse Lomitas? How was he brought to Monty?
2. What horse passed away in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained? How does Monty describe him?
3. Who assisted Monty in working with Lomitas? What did they inspect about the horse first?
4. What experience did Monty have with the horse Prince of Darkness?
5. How did Monty feel performing before the Queen in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
6. What did Monty's work with deer show in terms of his abilities with animals?
7. What awards did Lomitas go on to earn after working with Monty?
8. What deer did Monty refer to as the sweetest? What did she teach him about deer?
9. What was the Queen's reaction to Monty's work in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
10. How did meeting the Queen validate Monty? How did this relate to his father?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)