|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the current Queen of England crowned?
2. Where did Monty move with his family in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Rock Creek Horse Ranch.
(b) Flag is Up Farms.
(c) Omaha, Nebraska.
(d) The Lazy J Trailer Park.
3. How did the young male deer act toward Monty in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
4. What is the name of Monty Roberts' brother?
(a) Larry Roberts.
(b) John Roberts.
(c) Robert Roberts.
(d) Andrew Roberts.
5. Monty wrote that when he speaks with _______ groups they cannot believe the work he does with deer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many National NIRA All-Around Championships did Monty Roberts win between 1950 and 1969?
2. When did Marvin Roberts write his own book about horse training?
3. From 1973 to 1986, Monty Roberts was a leading consignor to what?
4. Who was the current Queen of England's father?
5. What role did Monty give Crawford Hall at the ranch in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did meeting the Queen validate Monty? How did this relate to his father?
2. Who assisted Monty in working with Lomitas? What did they inspect about the horse first?
3. What horse passed away in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained? How does Monty describe him?
4. What deer did Monty refer to as the sweetest? What did she teach him about deer?
5. What friend did Monty learn had become disabled in an accident in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
6. What young male deer does Monty describe in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
7. How did Monty feel about his experience with Harcourt in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained? What was his next focus?
8. What injury did Monty experience in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained? How did he recover?
9. What did Monty's work with deer show in terms of his abilities with animals?
10. When did Monty meet the horse Lomitas? How was he brought to Monty?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)