|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name refers to a female deer?
2. What is a literary device in which an author suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
3. What did Monty discover was even more sensitive in deer than in horses in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
(a) Flight mechanism.
4. What color was Johnny Trivio?
5. What did Monty observe Lomitas for signs of first when working with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. After working with Monty, Lomitas was reinstated and named what?
2. Who poisoned Lomitas in Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate?
3. The book Horse Whispers and Lies claims that who was actually a kind, compassionate man?
4. What did the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends love to eat?
5. Monty wrote that when he speaks with _______ groups they cannot believe the work he does with deer.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)