|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said "That was one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen in my life" in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(a) The Queen Mother.
(b) The King.
(c) The Royal Jester.
(d) Prince Charles.
2. What was left dead of feeling for Monty in the end of Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) His left arm.
(b) His left leg.
(c) His right leg.
(d) His right arm.
3. What did Monty receive in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(a) The purple heart.
(b) The first place trophy.
(c) The red ribbon.
(d) The royal seal of approval.
4. After working with Monty, Lomitas was reinstated and named what?
(a) California's top 2-year-old.
(b) Germany's top 3-year-old.
(c) Germany's top 4-year-old.
(d) California's top 3-year-old.
5. Who is the current Queen of England?
(a) Victoria V.
(b) Elizabeth IV.
(c) Victoria III.
(d) Elizabeth II.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many National NIRA All-Around Championships did Monty Roberts win between 1950 and 1969?
2. In Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate, Monty discusses how man's history of violence towards horses has resulted in the loss of what?
3. In what had Johnny Trivio been undefeated?
4. What did Lomitas' earnings climb to after working with Monty Roberts?
5. From 1973 to 1986, Monty Roberts was a leading consignor to what?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)