|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Monty invited to meet the Queen of England in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
2. What did Monty think his friend could use in order to help out on Flag is Up Farms in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) A gun.
(b) An electric wheelchair.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A miniature horse.
3. What deer did Monty meet and describe as the "sweetest, kindest most attentive deer"?
(b) Sticky Pine.
4. What did Lomitas' earnings climb to after working with Monty Roberts?
(a) 2.5 million.
(b) 12 million.
(c) 5 million.
(d) 1.1 million.
5. Where would the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends go when Monty left the farm?
(a) Outside the bathroom window.
(b) Outside his bedroom door.
(c) In the barn.
(d) Up on the roof.
6. The book Horse Whispers and Lies claims that who was actually a kind, compassionate man?
(a) Monty Roberts.
(b) Hastings Harcourt.
(c) Crawford Hall.
(d) Marvin Roberts.
7. How many mares did Lomitas go on to spawn after being retired?
8. How much did Johnny Trivio weigh?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 1900 pounds.
(c) 850 pounds.
(d) 1200 pounds.
9. Monty wrote that when he speaks with _______ groups they cannot believe the work he does with deer.
10. What did Crawford Hall's family build him in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) A cabin.
(b) A boat.
(c) A birdhouse.
(d) A modular home.
11. What refers to an athletic contest comprising five different track and field events and won by the contestant gaining the highest total score?
12. When was the book Horse Whispers & Lies published?
13. Monty discovered working with deer that even though they act expressionless, they actually have what?
(a) A sense of humor.
(b) Murderous urges.
(c) Unique personalities.
(d) Intelligent minds.
14. What did Monty suddenly have a medical issue with in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) His right arm.
(b) His neck.
(c) His lower back.
(d) His left leg.
15. What did Monty observe Lomitas for signs of first when working with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Monty's friend become quadriplegic in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
2. What treatment did Monty finally receive for his medical condition in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
3. What color was Johnny Trivio?
4. What issue did Lomitas develop after being poisoned?
5. How old was Johnny Tivio when he died?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)