|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meeting the Queen of England was what for Monty?
2. When was Monty invited to meet the Queen of England in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
3. What deer did Monty meet and describe as the "sweetest, kindest most attentive deer"?
(d) Sticky Pine.
4. What issue did Lomitas develop after being poisoned?
(a) A ear infection.
(b) A neck Issue.
(c) A knee Issue.
(d) A foot issue.
5. Where was Monty to spend an entire week in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(a) The London Hilton.
(b) Windsor Castle.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Wellington Palace.
6. What did Monty save one day in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
(a) A colt.
(b) A buck.
(c) A stag.
(d) A doe.
7. How many children did the current Queen of England have?
8. Clark Hall was the owner of what type of operation?
9. What is the name of Monty Roberts' brother?
(a) Robert Roberts.
(b) Andrew Roberts.
(c) John Roberts.
(d) Larry Roberts.
10. What friend did Monty discover had become quadriplegic in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Johnny Tivio.
(b) Hastings Harcourt.
(c) Clark Hall.
(d) Crawford Hall.
11. The man who owned Lomitas was from where?
12. Monty seeks to communicate with horses on what level?
13. What color is Lomitas described as in the text?
14. How many mares did Lomitas go on to spawn after being retired?
15. What did Monty think his friend could use in order to help out on Flag is Up Farms in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) A miniature horse.
(b) An electric wheelchair.
(c) A gun.
(d) A telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Johnny Tivio when he died?
2. Who is the current Queen of England?
3. Who poisoned Lomitas in Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate?
4. The young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends knocked over a photo of whom?
5. What did Monty receive in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)