|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Monty think his friend could use in order to help out on Flag is Up Farms in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) An electric wheelchair.
(b) A gun.
(c) A miniature horse.
(d) A telephone.
2. How many National NIRA All-Around Championships did Monty Roberts win between 1950 and 1969?
3. How many children did the current Queen of England have?
4. The man who owned Lomitas was from where?
5. What did Monty discover he could use to help a horse overcome fear of the rail and enter the starting gate with in Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate?
(a) A leather cape.
(b) A stern voice.
(c) A whip.
(d) Gentle encouragement.
6. What did Crawford Hall's family build him in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) A birdhouse.
(b) A cabin.
(c) A modular home.
(d) A boat.
7. In what had Johnny Trivio been undefeated?
(a) The stallion sweepstakes.
(b) The Triple Crown.
(c) Jumping competitions.
(d) The Kentucky Derby.
8. How much did Johnny Trivio weigh?
(a) 1200 pounds.
(b) 500 pounds.
(c) 850 pounds.
(d) 1900 pounds.
9. The young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends knocked over a photo of whom?
(a) Pat and Jay.
(b) John and Sparky.
(c) Peter and Albert.
(d) Marcus and Donny.
10. What color was Johnny Trivio?
11. How did the young male deer act toward Monty in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
12. When did Marvin Roberts write his own book about horse training?
13. What did Monty suddenly have a medical issue with in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) His right arm.
(b) His lower back.
(c) His left leg.
(d) His neck.
14. After working with Monty, Lomitas was reinstated and named what?
(a) Germany's top 4-year-old.
(b) California's top 2-year-old.
(c) Germany's top 3-year-old.
(d) California's top 3-year-old.
15. When was Monty invited to meet the Queen of England in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the current Queen of England?
2. After his accident, Crawford Hall's doctors estimated he would live how long?
3. What is the name of Monty Roberts' brother?
4. Where was Monty invited to meet the Queen of England in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
5. Who was the current Queen of England's father?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)