|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mares did Lomitas go on to spawn after being retired?
2. What is the name of Monty Roberts' brother?
(a) John Roberts.
(b) Robert Roberts.
(c) Andrew Roberts.
(d) Larry Roberts.
3. How did Monty's friend become quadriplegic in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Motorcycle crash.
(b) Plane crash.
(c) Horse racing accident.
(d) Car accident.
4. What 1999 documentary illustrates the work of Monty Roberts?
(a) Dancing with Horses: The Story of Monty Roberts.
(b) Shy Boy: The Horse That Came in from the Wild.
(c) A Backstage Pass!
(d) Monty Roberts: The Real Horse Whisperer.
5. What did the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends love to eat?
6. What deer did Monty meet and describe as the "sweetest, kindest most attentive deer"?
(b) Sticky Pine.
7. In what year did Monty meet the horse Lomitas?
8. Who was the current Queen of England's father?
(a) George VI.
(b) George III.
(c) George IV.
(d) George V.
9. What name refers to a female deer?
10. What friend did Monty discover had become quadriplegic in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Clark Hall.
(b) Johnny Tivio.
(c) Hastings Harcourt.
(d) Crawford Hall.
11. Who said "That was one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen in my life" in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(a) The Royal Jester.
(b) The Queen Mother.
(c) The King.
(d) Prince Charles.
12. When was the current Queen of England crowned?
13. How old was Johnny Tivio when he died?
14. Who poisoned Lomitas in Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate?
(a) A blackmailer.
(b) A jealous fan.
(c) The jockey.
(d) A child.
15. Lomitas was the highest rated two-year-old horse in Germany in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Monty seeks to communicate with horses on what level?
2. Who is the current Queen of England?
3. Monty wrote that when he speaks with _______ groups they cannot believe the work he does with deer.
4. How many children did the current Queen of England have?
5. After his accident, Crawford Hall's doctors estimated he would live how long?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)