Short Answer Key
Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses
1. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
2. What event was part of the Salinas Rodeo during Monty's childhood?
The Wild Horse Race.
3. What was one use for horses during World War II?
4. Where was most of the wild horse population during Monty's childhood?
5. At what age did Monty first volunteer to gather wild mustangs for the Salinas Rodeo?
6. What did Monty feel once in Nevada in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
He needed more time with the horses.
7. What did the others who went to Nevada with Monty in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, want to do?
Return to Salinas quickly.
8. How many mustangs did Monty return from Nevada with in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
This section contains 2,886 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)