|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Full Circle and Appendix.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What treatment did Monty finally receive for his medical condition in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Chiropractic care.
(d) Physical training.
2. What did Monty observe Lomitas for signs of first when working with him?
3. Monty Roberts began riding horses professionally from what age?
(a) Five or six.
(b) Eight or nine.
(c) Three or four.
(d) Four or five.
4. In what year did Monty get married?
5. Monty's mother was the oldest of how many children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Monty name the mustang in Chapter 9, Full Circle?
2. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
3. What did Monty's father hit his horse with to "break it" in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
4. What horse did Monty Roberts claim was his all-time favorite in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
5. Who died in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)