|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Full Circle and Appendix.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty won races with his own horse and how many other horses that were highly trained?
2. What psychological disorder did Hastings Harcourt suffer from?
(a) Borderline Personality Disorder.
(b) Bipolar Disorder.
3. What did Monty watch the mustangs do when entering the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Buck wildly.
(b) Lie down.
(c) Run backwards.
(d) Stop to graze.
4. How old was Monty when he met Hastings Harcourt?
5. What did Monty receive in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(a) The royal seal of approval.
(b) The purple heart.
(c) The red ribbon.
(d) The first place trophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Monty's father get him in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. What did Monty call the young male deer he befriended in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
3. From where did Roberts receive an honorary doctorate in animal psychology in 2005?
4. Who commissioned a special Join-Up badge and training program in honor of Roberts' work in 2004?
5. Where did Hastings Harcourt tell Monty he had property and wanted to open a full-scale thoroughbred facility?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)