|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Full Circle and Appendix.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Monty Roberts was born in the middle of what American era?
(a) The Roaring Twenties.
(b) The Nicaraguan Crisis.
(c) The Cold War.
(d) The Great Depression.
2. In what year did Monty meet the horse Lomitas?
3. The book's appendix promises that it can teach the technique to anyone "with a positive attitude who is not" what?
(a) Frightened of horses.
(b) Easily distracted.
4. What did Monty observe Lomitas for signs of first when working with him?
5. When did Marvin Roberts write his own book about horse training?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who poisoned Lomitas in Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate?
2. What is a literary device in which an author suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
3. When a horse was injured in the race, people wanted it to be shipped off for what purpose in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
4. What periodical named Monty Roberts Personality of the Year 2008?
5. On what station did the show which agreed to help Monty achieve his goal in Chapter 9, Full Circle air?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)