|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Full Circle and Appendix.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Monty illustrated his method for a horse trainer he knew in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, the trainer said that it was a what?
(a) Dream come true.
2. How long did Monty spend in a rack in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) 14 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 30 days.
(d) 11 days.
3. Monty's mother was the oldest of how many children?
4. Monty realized in Chapter 3, East of Eden that most of his competitors had nowhere near as much what as he did?
5. What did Monty suddenly have a medical issue with in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) His right arm.
(b) His neck.
(c) His lower back.
(d) His left leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Monty's father never show him as a child?
2. After his accident, Crawford Hall's doctors estimated he would live how long?
3. What was one use for horses during World War II?
4. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
5. What did Monty call the first deer he befriended in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)