|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Full Circle and Appendix.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mustangs did Monty return from Nevada with in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
2. What did Crawford Hall's family build him in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) A modular home.
(b) A boat.
(c) A birdhouse.
(d) A cabin.
3. Where did Monty move with his family in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) The Lazy J Trailer Park.
(b) Rock Creek Horse Ranch.
(c) Omaha, Nebraska.
(d) Flag is Up Farms.
4. Where would the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends go when Monty left the farm?
(a) In the barn.
(b) Outside the bathroom window.
(c) Up on the roof.
(d) Outside his bedroom door.
5. In Chapter 9, Full Circle, Monty hired a woman from where to work with him?
(a) Santa Barbara Wildwatch.
(b) Santa Ana Wild Mustang Collective.
(c) Santa Ynez Horseman's Association.
(d) Santa Ana Stallions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a literary device in which an author suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
2. Who is the current Queen of England?
3. How many siblings does Monty Roberts have?
4. Where did Monty go to look for wild horses at age fourteen?
5. The man who owned Lomitas was from where?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)