|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Full Circle and Appendix.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Monty's father hit his horse with to "break it" in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(b) A whip.
2. What horse did Monty Roberts claim was his all-time favorite in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) Rodney Dangerfield.
(b) Diamond Joe.
(c) Johnny Tivio.
(d) Carl Jones.
3. Monty's method of training horses was largely based on cultivating what with the animal?
4. Monty's mother was the oldest of how many children?
5. What name refers to a male deer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Monty with rent money in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
2. What was the second horse bought for Hastings Harcourt by Monty in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
3. What role did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to hold at the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
4. Monty discovered in Chapter 9, Full Circle that the law prohibits what?
5. In his appendix, Monty describes how to create an environment where the horse does what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)