|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Full Circle and Appendix.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Monty save one day in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
(a) A stag.
(b) A doe.
(c) A colt.
(d) A buck.
2. What star of "East of Eden" did Monty befriend and show around the horses?
(a) James Dean.
(b) Richard Davalos.
(c) Jo Van Fleet.
(d) Raymond Massey.
3. What issue did Lomitas develop after being poisoned?
(a) A neck Issue.
(b) A ear infection.
(c) A foot issue.
(d) A knee Issue.
4. Where did Hastings Harcourt tell Monty he had property and wanted to open a full-scale thoroughbred facility?
(a) Santa Monica.
(b) Santa Barbara.
(c) Santa Ana.
(d) Santa Ynez.
5. In what year did Monty meet the horse Lomitas?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty won races with his own horse and how many other horses that were highly trained?
2. Who poisoned Lomitas in Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate?
3. How many mustangs did Monty return from Nevada with in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
4. What did the audience yell when one of the horses was injured in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
5. Monty Roberts was born in the middle of what American era?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)