|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Full Circle and Appendix.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What periodical named Monty Roberts Personality of the Year 2008?
(a) Horseman Monthly.
(b) Your Horse.
(d) Horse Talk.
2. In what year did Monty get married?
3. Monty discovered what element of communication between the wild horses in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(c) Body language.
4. When did Monty realize was the best time for observing the wild horses' relaxed social interaction in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Mating season.
(b) March and April.
(c) Around the equinox.
5. What had actually injured Monty to the point of being hospitalized when he was a child in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(b) A train.
(c) A car.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened after Lomitas injured people while racing?
2. Who planned to buy a ranch in Salinas just before his untimely death in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
3. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
4. What 1999 documentary illustrates the work of Monty Roberts?
5. What horse did Monty Roberts claim was his all-time favorite in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)