|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Full Circle and Appendix.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Monty discovered in Chapter 9, Full Circle that the law prohibits what?
(a) Possessing African ivory.
(b) Travel to Iran.
(c) Travel to Cuba.
(d) Dealing directly with wild mustangs.
2. What young man did Monty have help him in working with Lomitas?
(a) Simon Stokes.
(b) Crawford Hall.
(c) Larry Roberts.
(d) Edward Phillips.
3. What deer did Monty meet and describe as the "sweetest, kindest most attentive deer"?
(a) Sticky Pine.
4. How old was Monty when he met Hastings Harcourt?
5. Who planned to buy a ranch in Salinas just before his untimely death in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) James Dean.
(b) Raymond Massey.
(c) Don Page.
(d) Burl Ives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Monty to spend an entire week in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
2. Lomitas was the highest rated two-year-old horse in Germany in what year?
3. What job did Monty's father get him in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
4. Monty's mother was the oldest of how many children?
5. In his appendix, Monty writes, "remember, let your animal be free. Do not ____."
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)