|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Full Circle and Appendix.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the young male deer act toward Monty in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
2. The television station supporting Monty selected what which allowed a mustang adoption to take place in Chapter 9, Full Circle?
(a) An orphan.
(b) A parent.
(c) Two parents.
(d) A lottery number.
3. Monty seeks to communicate with horses on what level?
4. What did Monty never see any of from his film work?
(a) His earnings.
(b) The movies.
(c) His co-stars.
(d) The directors.
5. What sign of obedience did Monty observe when a colt was turned away in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Eye contact.
(b) Pacing with head to the ground.
(c) Faint vocalizations.
(d) Bowing down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Monty name the mustang in Chapter 9, Full Circle?
2. In what year did Monty turn fourteen?
3. What horse did Monty Roberts claim was his all-time favorite in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
4. What horse did Monty discover was afraid of the rail in Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate?
5. When observing the horses in the wild at age fourteen, Monty saw how a colt who was behaving badly was isolated by what?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)