|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Full Circle and Appendix.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role did Monty give Crawford Hall at the ranch in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Stable cleaner.
(b) Manager of the training operation.
(d) Cow milker.
2. The young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends knocked over a photo of whom?
(a) Pat and Jay.
(b) Marcus and Donny.
(c) Peter and Albert.
(d) John and Sparky.
3. When a horse was injured in the race, people wanted it to be shipped off for what purpose in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(d) Medical attention.
4. What did Monty discover was even more sensitive in deer than in horses in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
(a) Flight mechanism.
5. When did Roberts receive an honorary doctorate in animal psychology from the University of Zurich?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Monty feel once in Nevada in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
2. Monty's father seemed to care little whether his son was treated ethically where in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
3. How old was Hastings Harcourt when he met Monty?
4. What name did Hastings Harcourt give to the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
5. What did Monty's father hit his horse with to "break it" in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)