|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Full Circle and Appendix.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Monty always wanted to join up with what in Chapter 9, Full Circle?
(a) A bighorn sheep.
(b) A wild mustang.
(c) A yellow bellied marmot.
(d) A desert pronghorn.
2. Monty won various competitions in Chapter 3, East of Eden, including what?
(a) Dog training.
(c) Snake charming.
(d) Dog racing.
3. "Sand-castle syndrome" indicates that someone gets joy in creating something then what?
(a) Forgetting it.
(b) Destroying it.
(c) Enhancing it.
(d) Doubling it.
4. What is the name of Monty's wife?
(a) Pat Smith.
(b) Patricia Burden.
(c) Patricia Elder.
(d) Patty Willis.
5. How many children did the current Queen of England have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
2. How old was Monty when World War II ended?
3. What did Monty discover he could use to help a horse overcome fear of the rail and enter the starting gate with in Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate?
4. How old was Monty when he married?
5. How was one of the mustangs injured in the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)