|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Full Circle and Appendix.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What treatment did Monty finally receive for his medical condition in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Physical training.
(b) Chiropractic care.
2. What young man did Monty have help him in working with Lomitas?
(a) Larry Roberts.
(b) Simon Stokes.
(c) Crawford Hall.
(d) Edward Phillips.
3. Where were the horses on Monty's family's farm sent when they had to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) The San Diego Zoo.
(b) Ranches in Arizona.
(c) Ranches in Nevada.
(d) To slaughter.
4. What was one use for horses during World War II?
(a) Horse meat.
(b) As cattle guards.
(c) Pulling cars from ditches.
(d) Bomb carriers.
5. What was the second horse bought for Hastings Harcourt by Monty in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to personally do with his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
2. In what year did Monty meet the horse Lomitas?
3. When did the Queen of England's golden jubilee take place?
4. Who helped Monty with rent money in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
5. Where would the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends go when Monty left the farm?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)