|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Full Circle and Appendix.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends knocked over a photo of whom?
(a) Marcus and Donny.
(b) Pat and Jay.
(c) Peter and Albert.
(d) John and Sparky.
2. How many National NIRA All-Around Championships did Monty Roberts win between 1950 and 1969?
3. What job did Monty's father take to bring in extra money in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) Garbage man.
(c) Police officer.
4. What did Monty watch the mustangs do when entering the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Run backwards.
(b) Stop to graze.
(c) Lie down.
(d) Buck wildly.
5. Who commissioned a special Join-Up badge and training program in honor of Roberts' work in 2004?
(a) The Black Panthers.
(b) The U.S Mint.
(c) The National Park Service.
(d) Girl Scouts of America.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Queen of England's golden jubilee take place?
2. What did Monty think his friend could use in order to help out on Flag is Up Farms in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
3. What is the name of Monty Roberts' brother?
4. Who planned to buy a ranch in Salinas just before his untimely death in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
5. What was the name of Pat's dog which was intimidated by the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)