|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Monty worried about before performing for the royal family in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(a) His voice.
(c) The lighting.
(d) His wardrobe.
2. How old was Hastings Harcourt when he met Monty?
(a) His seventies.
(b) His fifties.
(c) His sixties.
(d) His eighties.
3. How much did Johnny Trivio weigh?
(a) 850 pounds.
(b) 1900 pounds.
(c) 1200 pounds.
(d) 500 pounds.
4. The book Horse Whispers and Lies claims that who was actually a kind, compassionate man?
(a) Crawford Hall.
(b) Monty Roberts.
(c) Hastings Harcourt.
(d) Marvin Roberts.
5. Clark Hall was the owner of what type of operation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Monty Roberts began riding horses professionally from what age?
2. What did Monty recoil from when watching the Wild Mustang Race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
3. How long did Monty spend alone with the wild horses when he was fourteen?
4. What treatment did Monty finally receive for his medical condition in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
5. In what year in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses did Monty's family have to leave their home?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)