|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Monty when his father brutally beat a black man to death in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. What had actually injured Monty to the point of being hospitalized when he was a child in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(b) His father.
(c) A train.
(d) A car.
3. Who directed the film "East of Eden"?
(a) John Huston.
(b) Alfred Hitchcock.
(c) Ingmar Bergman.
(d) Elia Kazan.
4. Monty's family's friend had what position on the set of "East of Eden"?
(a) First AD.
(b) Third HC.
(c) Fifth AB.
(d) Second NR.
5. What did Monty call the young male deer he befriended in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Monty go to look for wild horses at age fourteen?
2. What issue did Lomitas develop after being poisoned?
3. In what year did Monty get married?
4. Where did Monty move with his family in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
5. Lomitas was the highest rated two-year-old horse in Germany in what year?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)