|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horse which Monty bought for Hastings Harcourt ended up being ranked the best 3 year old in California?
2. When observing the horses in the wild at age fourteen, Monty saw how a colt who was behaving badly was isolated by what?
(a) A sire.
(b) A mare.
(c) Another colt.
(d) A horse trainer.
3. What did Monty's father find Monty's compassionate methods of training horses to be?
(b) An outrage.
4. Where did Monty go to look for wild horses at age fourteen?
5. What did Monty discover he could have with a deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
(b) A race.
(c) A true friendship.
(d) A join-up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Monty suddenly have a medical issue with in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
2. What did Monty decide to secretly do with Hastings Harcourt's horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
3. What did Monty's father never show him as a child?
4. "Sand-castle syndrome" indicates that someone gets joy in creating something then what?
5. How many siblings does Monty Roberts have?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)