|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horse did Monty Roberts claim was his all-time favorite in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) Diamond Joe.
(b) Carl Jones.
(c) Rodney Dangerfield.
(d) Johnny Tivio.
2. What did Hastings Harcourt do once he discovered Monty had not destroyed his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Got his rifle.
(b) Drove off.
(c) Had him arrested.
(d) Hired an assassin.
3. What was the name of Pat's dog which was intimidated by the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
4. When observing the horses in the wild at age fourteen, Monty saw how a colt who was behaving badly was isolated by what?
(a) A mare.
(b) Another colt.
(c) A horse trainer.
(d) A sire.
5. What did Monty's father rent to help dig a grave in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) An air chisel.
(b) A tractor.
(c) A dumptruck.
(d) A shovel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many mustangs did Monty return from Nevada with in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
2. What did Monty watch the mustangs do when entering the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
3. Clark Hall was the owner of what type of operation?
4. Monty seeks to communicate with horses on what level?
5. Where were the horses on Monty's family's farm sent when they had to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)