|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horse did Monty Roberts claim was his all-time favorite in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) Carl Jones.
(b) Diamond Joe.
(c) Johnny Tivio.
(d) Rodney Dangerfield.
2. Where did Hastings Harcourt tell Monty he had property and wanted to open a full-scale thoroughbred facility?
(a) Santa Monica.
(b) Santa Ana.
(c) Santa Ynez.
(d) Santa Barbara.
3. What was Monty worried about before performing for the royal family in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(b) His voice.
(c) The lighting.
(d) His wardrobe.
4. What budget did Hastings Harcourt give Monty for buying him horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
5. How old was Monty when he married?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lomitas was the highest rated two-year-old horse in Germany in what year?
2. What 1999 documentary illustrates the work of Monty Roberts?
3. At what age did Monty first volunteer to gather wild mustangs for the Salinas Rodeo?
4. How old was Monty when he met Hastings Harcourt?
5. What did Lomitas' earnings climb to after working with Monty Roberts?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)