|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Queen of England's golden jubilee take place?
2. One day when Monty's father hit him in Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty did what?
(a) Punched him in the face.
(b) Choked him.
(c) Grabbed him by the hair.
(d) Backed him against a wall.
3. What did Monty suddenly have a medical issue with in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) His right arm.
(b) His left leg.
(c) His lower back.
(d) His neck.
4. When was the current Queen of England crowned?
5. What did Monty decide to secretly do with Hastings Harcourt's horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Eat them.
(b) Breed them.
(c) Sell them.
(d) Humiliate them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said "That was one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen in my life" in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
2. Meeting the Queen of England was what for Monty?
3. What did Monty's father rent to help dig a grave in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
4. Monty's method of training horses was largely based on cultivating what with the animal?
5. Monty's father beat him on a weekly basis until he was how old?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)