|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What deer did Monty meet and describe as the "sweetest, kindest most attentive deer"?
(b) Sticky Pine.
2. How many siblings does Monty Roberts have?
3. Monty's father seemed to care little whether his son was treated ethically where in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) At school.
(b) In restraurants.
(c) At church.
(d) On movie sets.
4. When was the current Queen of England crowned?
5. Monty's method of training horses was largely based on cultivating what with the animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many horses did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to buy for him initially?
2. Who helped Monty with rent money in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
3. What percent of the thoroughbred facility did Monty receive with the option of buying in more later in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
4. After his accident, Crawford Hall's doctors estimated he would live how long?
5. Clark Hall was the owner of what type of operation?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)