|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Monty to spend an entire week in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(a) Wellington Palace.
(b) Windsor Castle.
(c) The London Hilton.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
2. When a horse was injured in the race, people wanted it to be shipped off for what purpose in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Medical attention.
3. What role did Monty give Crawford Hall at the ranch in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(b) Stable cleaner.
(c) Manager of the training operation.
(d) Cow milker.
4. Who died in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) Snow White.
5. How old was Monty when he married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a literary device in which an author suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
2. How many children did the current Queen of England have?
3. How old was Johnny Tivio when he died?
4. Who poisoned Lomitas in Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate?
5. How long did Monty spend alone with the wild horses when he was fourteen?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)