|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the current Queen of England's father?
(a) George III.
(b) George VI.
(c) George IV.
(d) George V.
2. How old was Monty when World War II ended?
3. Where did Pat find the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends one day?
(a) Behind the barn.
(b) On top of the car.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the bathtub.
4. Who died in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(d) Snow White.
5. One day when Monty's father hit him in Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty did what?
(a) Backed him against a wall.
(b) Choked him.
(c) Grabbed him by the hair.
(d) Punched him in the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event was part of the Salinas Rodeo during Monty's childhood?
2. What did Monty begin calling his method of horse training while in his teens?
3. How many mares did Lomitas go on to spawn after being retired?
4. What was left dead of feeling for Monty in the end of Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
5. The man who owned Lomitas was from where?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)