|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Johnny Tivio when he died?
2. What horse did Monty Roberts claim was his all-time favorite in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) Rodney Dangerfield.
(b) Carl Jones.
(c) Diamond Joe.
(d) Johnny Tivio.
3. Monty's wife was how many years behind him in school?
4. What name did Hastings Harcourt give to the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Greener Pastures.
(b) Rock Creek Horse Ranch.
(c) Flag is Up Farms.
(d) Sunset Stables.
5. What did Hastings Harcourt do once he discovered Monty had not destroyed his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Drove off.
(b) Hired an assassin.
(c) Got his rifle.
(d) Had him arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who poisoned Lomitas in Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate?
2. What had actually injured Monty to the point of being hospitalized when he was a child in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
3. What does Monty refer to as "the most wonderful and the most predictable creatures on earth"?
4. What did Monty's father rent to help dig a grave in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
5. What was the name of Pat's dog which was intimidated by the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)