|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mares did Lomitas go on to spawn after being retired?
2. What deer did Monty meet and describe as the "sweetest, kindest most attentive deer"?
(c) Sticky Pine.
3. What was Monty worried about before performing for the royal family in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(b) His voice.
(c) His wardrobe.
(d) The lighting.
4. How many children did the current Queen of England have?
5. What did Monty's father offer to rent to Monty in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) A barn.
(b) A tractor.
(c) A horse.
(d) A truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Sand-castle syndrome" indicates that someone gets joy in creating something then what?
2. One day when Monty's father hit him in Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty did what?
3. What did Monty save one day in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
4. Who planned to buy a ranch in Salinas just before his untimely death in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
5. Who was the current Queen of England's father?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)