|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Johnny Trivio weigh?
(a) 850 pounds.
(b) 1900 pounds.
(c) 1200 pounds.
(d) 500 pounds.
2. Monty's method of training horses was largely based on cultivating what with the animal?
3. What name refers to a male deer?
4. How many mustangs did Monty return from Nevada with in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
5. What kind of grades did Monty receive in school as a child?
(a) B's and C's.
(b) All A's.
(c) C's and D's.
(d) D's and F's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Monty discover he could use to help a horse overcome fear of the rail and enter the starting gate with in Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate?
2. What did Monty's father find Monty's compassionate methods of training horses to be?
3. What did Monty suddenly have a medical issue with in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
4. The man who owned Lomitas was from where?
5. Lomitas was the highest rated two-year-old horse in Germany in what year?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)