|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What deer did Monty meet and describe as the "sweetest, kindest most attentive deer"?
(c) Sticky Pine.
2. What role did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to hold at the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(b) Night Manager.
(c) Master Trainer.
(d) Managing Partner.
3. Where did Monty go to look for wild horses at age fourteen?
4. When was the current Queen of England crowned?
5. Who said "That was one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen in my life" in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(a) The Queen Mother.
(b) The Royal Jester.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Monty's father seemed to care little whether his son was treated ethically where in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. What 1999 documentary illustrates the work of Monty Roberts?
3. What sign of obedience did Monty observe when a colt was turned away in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
4. What did Monty begin calling his method of horse training while in his teens?
5. How old was Monty Roberts when he won his first riding trophy?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)