|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one use for horses during World War II?
(a) Bomb carriers.
(b) Horse meat.
(c) Pulling cars from ditches.
(d) As cattle guards.
2. Who did the young male deer hate in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
(b) Crawford Hall.
3. Who poisoned Lomitas in Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate?
(a) A jealous fan.
(b) The jockey.
(c) A blackmailer.
(d) A child.
4. How many siblings does Monty Roberts have?
5. What was left dead of feeling for Monty in the end of Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) His right arm.
(b) His left leg.
(c) His left arm.
(d) His right leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the horse competition areas of Salinas used for, causing Monty's family to have to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. In what had Johnny Trivio been undefeated?
3. What did Monty's father hit his horse with to "break it" in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
4. Who helped Monty with rent money in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
5. Meeting the Queen of England was what for Monty?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)