|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Monty refer to as "the most wonderful and the most predictable creatures on earth"?
2. In what year did Monty get married?
3. What was left dead of feeling for Monty in the end of Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) His right leg.
(b) His left arm.
(c) His right arm.
(d) His left leg.
4. Meeting the Queen of England was what for Monty?
5. When was Monty invited to meet the Queen of England in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who poisoned Lomitas in Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate?
2. What is a literary device in which an author suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
3. Monty's father seemed to care little whether his son was treated ethically where in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
4. What was the name of the medium brown horse with a white dot between his eyes that Monty met in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
5. Monty's father beat him on a weekly basis until he was how old?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)