|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Monty's method of training horses was largely based on cultivating what with the animal?
2. What was left dead of feeling for Monty in the end of Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) His right leg.
(b) His left arm.
(c) His right arm.
(d) His left leg.
3. How old was Hastings Harcourt when he met Monty?
(a) His sixties.
(b) His fifties.
(c) His seventies.
(d) His eighties.
4. What did Lomitas' earnings climb to after working with Monty Roberts?
(a) 5 million.
(b) 2.5 million.
(c) 12 million.
(d) 1.1 million.
5. Who died in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(d) Snow White.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Monty Roberts' brother?
2. Clark Hall was the owner of what type of operation?
3. What name refers to a male deer?
4. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
5. What job did Monty's father take to bring in extra money in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)