|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, along with the director, asked Monty to watch the dailies and give his thoughts on "East of Eden"?
(a) Don Page.
(b) Burl Ives.
(c) James Dean.
(d) Raymond Massey.
2. How was one of the mustangs injured in the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Broken neck.
(b) Broken leg.
(c) Trampled to death.
(d) Broken jaw.
3. What was the name of Pat's dog which was intimidated by the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
4. What were the horse competition areas of Salinas used for, causing Monty's family to have to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) Japanese-American internment camps.
(b) Army barracks.
(d) Nuclear test site.
5. What color is Lomitas described as in the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
2. Where was Monty invited to meet the Queen of England in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
3. What kind of grades did Monty receive in school as a child?
4. Who was the current Queen of England's father?
5. Where did Monty go to look for wild horses at age fourteen?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)