|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Monty's family's friend had what position on the set of "East of Eden"?
(a) Third HC.
(b) Second NR.
(c) First AD.
(d) Fifth AB.
2. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) An ox.
(b) The barn.
(c) The horses.
(d) A flock of sheep.
3. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
(a) Las Vegas, Nevada.
(b) Salinas, California.
(c) Phoenix, Arizona.
(d) San Francisco, California.
4. After his accident, Crawford Hall's doctors estimated he would live how long?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twenty or more years.
(d) A few years.
5. Where was Monty to spend an entire week in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(b) The London Hilton.
(c) Wellington Palace.
(d) Windsor Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name refers to a female deer?
2. Where was most of the wild horse population during Monty's childhood?
3. What did the others who went to Nevada with Monty in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, want to do?
4. Where did Monty move with his family in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
5. What did Monty save one day in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)