|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Deer Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, along with the director, asked Monty to watch the dailies and give his thoughts on "East of Eden"?
(a) Don Page.
(b) Burl Ives.
(c) Raymond Massey.
(d) James Dean.
2. How old was Monty when World War II ended?
3. What was one use for horses during World War II?
(a) Pulling cars from ditches.
(b) As cattle guards.
(c) Horse meat.
(d) Bomb carriers.
4. What did Monty's father find Monty's compassionate methods of training horses to be?
(c) An outrage.
5. What name did Hastings Harcourt give to the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Greener Pastures.
(b) Rock Creek Horse Ranch.
(c) Flag is Up Farms.
(d) Sunset Stables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had actually injured Monty to the point of being hospitalized when he was a child in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. How much did Johnny Trivio weigh?
3. What did Monty watch the mustangs do when entering the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
4. Monty won various competitions in Chapter 3, East of Eden, including what?
5. The young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends knocked over a photo of whom?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)