|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Deer Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Monty's father find Monty's compassionate methods of training horses to be?
(c) An outrage.
2. "Sand-castle syndrome" indicates that someone gets joy in creating something then what?
(a) Forgetting it.
(b) Enhancing it.
(c) Doubling it.
(d) Destroying it.
3. How much did Johnny Trivio weigh?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 1900 pounds.
(c) 850 pounds.
(d) 1200 pounds.
4. Monty's method of training horses was largely based on cultivating what with the animal?
5. What did Monty discover was even more sensitive in deer than in horses in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
(c) Flight mechanism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Monty wrote that when he speaks with _______ groups they cannot believe the work he does with deer.
2. What kind tutor with a 1940s hairstyle was Monty's babysitter and also his teacher?
3. How was one of the mustangs injured in the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
4. Monty's father beat him with what when he was a child?
5. What did Crawford Hall's family build him in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)