|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Deer Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Monty turn fourteen?
2. After his accident, Crawford Hall's doctors estimated he would live how long?
(a) A few years.
(b) Twenty or more years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Ten years.
3. What did Monty suddenly have a medical issue with in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) His left leg.
(b) His right arm.
(c) His lower back.
(d) His neck.
4. How did Monty's friend become quadriplegic in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Motorcycle crash.
(b) Horse racing accident.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Plane crash.
5. What did the others who went to Nevada with Monty in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, want to do?
(a) Return to Salinas quickly.
(b) Move on to Oregon.
(c) Stay in the wilderness indefinitely.
(d) Stay in Nevada.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name refers to a female deer?
2. What treatment did Monty finally receive for his medical condition in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
3. Monty discovered working with deer that even though they act expressionless, they actually have what?
4. What was the second horse bought for Hastings Harcourt by Monty in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
5. What is the name of Monty's wife?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)