|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Deer Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was Johnny Trivio?
2. What did Monty save one day in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
(a) A colt.
(b) A buck.
(c) A stag.
(d) A doe.
3. Where was the house in the middle of Salinas that Monty and his family moved to in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) 347 Church Street.
(b) 1984 Mission Lane.
(c) 4202 Moral Way.
(d) 664 Moses Boulevard.
4. What psychological disorder did Hastings Harcourt suffer from?
(b) Bipolar Disorder.
(c) Borderline Personality Disorder.
5. What did Monty recoil from when watching the Wild Mustang Race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) The money.
(b) The cruelty.
(c) The police.
(d) The speed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Monty's father get him in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. Once Monty was free to some extent from his father's rule, he decided that instead of doing rodeos, he would join the wrestling and what team?
3. One day when Monty's father hit him in Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty did what?
4. What refers to an athletic contest comprising five different track and field events and won by the contestant gaining the highest total score?
5. What did Monty's father rent to help dig a grave in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)