|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Deer Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What deer did Monty meet and describe as the "sweetest, kindest most attentive deer"?
(a) Sticky Pine.
2. What did Monty's father offer to rent to Monty in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) A horse.
(b) A truck.
(c) A barn.
(d) A tractor.
3. When observing the horses in the wild at age fourteen, Monty saw how a colt who was behaving badly was isolated by what?
(a) Another colt.
(b) A mare.
(c) A horse trainer.
(d) A sire.
4. What did Monty save one day in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
(a) A stag.
(b) A colt.
(c) A buck.
(d) A doe.
5. What percent of the thoroughbred facility did Monty receive with the option of buying in more later in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Ten percent.
(b) Eight percent.
(c) Five percent.
(d) Twenty percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Crawford Hall's family build him in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
2. After his accident, Crawford Hall's doctors estimated he would live how long?
3. Hastings Harcourt was the son of what publishing giant?
4. What did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to personally do with his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
5. What was the second horse bought for Hastings Harcourt by Monty in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)