|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Deer Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hastings Harcourt was the son of what publishing giant?
(a) Harcourt Brace and World.
(b) Whitmore Publishing.
(c) Tate Publishing.
(d) Johnson, Stevens, and Smith.
2. Monty's family's friend had what position on the set of "East of Eden"?
(a) Fifth AB.
(b) Second NR.
(c) First AD.
(d) Third HC.
3. Monty's wife was how many years behind him in school?
4. What did the audience yell when one of the horses was injured in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Crow's bait.
(b) Holy makerel.
(c) Jumpin' catfish.
(d) Hog Jowels.
5. After his accident, Crawford Hall's doctors estimated he would live how long?
(a) A few years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Twenty or more years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Monty spend alone with the wild horses when he was fourteen?
2. How much did Johnny Trivio weigh?
3. How many horses did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to buy for him initially?
4. What horse which Monty bought for Hastings Harcourt ended up being ranked the best 3 year old in California?
5. What did Hastings Harcourt do once he discovered Monty had not destroyed his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)