|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Deer Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Monty spend in a rack in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) 11 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 30 days.
(d) 14 days.
2. What name did Hastings Harcourt give to the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Flag is Up Farms.
(b) Greener Pastures.
(c) Sunset Stables.
(d) Rock Creek Horse Ranch.
3. Monty realized in Chapter 3, East of Eden that most of his competitors had nowhere near as much what as he did?
4. In what year did Monty get married?
5. How old was Monty when he met Hastings Harcourt?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Hastings Harcourt when he met Monty?
2. Monty wrote that when he speaks with _______ groups they cannot believe the work he does with deer.
3. Monty's father beat him on a weekly basis until he was how old?
4. Hastings Harcourt was the son of what publishing giant?
5. Monty discovered what element of communication between the wild horses in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)