|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Deer Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Monty begin calling his method of horse training while in his teens?
(a) "Listening to horses."
(b) "Breaking horses."
(c) "Starting horses."
(d) "Whispering horses."
2. What did Monty watch the mustangs do when entering the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Buck wildly.
(b) Run backwards.
(c) Stop to graze.
(d) Lie down.
3. How long did Monty spend in a rack in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) 11 days.
(b) 14 days.
(c) 30 days.
(d) 7 days.
4. How did Monty's friend become quadriplegic in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Motorcycle crash.
(c) Horse racing accident.
(d) Plane crash.
5. What did Monty suddenly have a medical issue with in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) His lower back.
(b) His right arm.
(c) His left leg.
(d) His neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the house in the middle of Salinas that Monty and his family moved to in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. When horses have their head high and forward ears, it shows they are interested in something where?
3. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
4. What was the name of Pat's dog which was intimidated by the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
5. What was the second horse bought for Hastings Harcourt by Monty in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)