|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Deer Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Monty turn fourteen?
2. What did Crawford Hall's family build him in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) A birdhouse.
(b) A boat.
(c) A cabin.
(d) A modular home.
3. What did Monty begin calling his method of horse training while in his teens?
(a) "Breaking horses."
(b) "Whispering horses."
(c) "Listening to horses."
(d) "Starting horses."
4. What was the name of the medium brown horse with a white dot between his eyes that Monty met in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) Eye patch.
5. Where did Pat find the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends one day?
(a) Behind the barn.
(b) In the bathtub.
(c) On top of the car.
(d) In the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Monty spend in a rack in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
2. Monty Roberts began riding horses professionally from what age?
3. What did Monty's father never show him as a child?
4. What color was Johnny Trivio?
5. Who died in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)