|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Deer Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Monty won various competitions in Chapter 3, East of Eden, including what?
(a) Snake charming.
(b) Dog training.
(d) Dog racing.
2. How many children did Monty and his wife have?
3. In Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty won races with his own horse and how many other horses that were highly trained?
4. Monty wrote that when he speaks with _______ groups they cannot believe the work he does with deer.
5. Hastings Harcourt was the son of what publishing giant?
(a) Johnson, Stevens, and Smith.
(b) Harcourt Brace and World.
(c) Whitmore Publishing.
(d) Tate Publishing.
Short Answer Questions
1. One day when Monty's father hit him in Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty did what?
2. Monty's father beat him with what when he was a child?
3. Monty's method of training horses was largely based on cultivating what with the animal?
4. What name did Hastings Harcourt give to the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
5. Once Monty was free to some extent from his father's rule, he decided that instead of doing rodeos, he would join the wrestling and what team?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)