|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Deer Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Monty Roberts began riding horses professionally from what age?
(a) Three or four.
(b) Eight or nine.
(c) Five or six.
(d) Four or five.
2. Monty's family's friend had what position on the set of "East of Eden"?
(a) Second NR.
(b) Third HC.
(c) First AD.
(d) Fifth AB.
3. What budget did Hastings Harcourt give Monty for buying him horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
4. Monty discovered what element of communication between the wild horses in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(b) Body language.
5. How long did Monty spend in a rack in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 14 days.
(c) 11 days.
(d) 30 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Johnny Trivio?
2. Hastings Harcourt was the son of what publishing giant?
3. How much did Johnny Trivio weigh?
4. Where did Hastings Harcourt tell Monty he had property and wanted to open a full-scale thoroughbred facility?
5. What did Monty's father hit his horse with to "break it" in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)