|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Deer Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Clark Hall was the owner of what type of operation?
2. What role did Monty give Crawford Hall at the ranch in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(b) Stable cleaner.
(c) Cow milker.
(d) Manager of the training operation.
3. How old was Monty when World War II ended?
4. What horse did Monty Roberts claim was his all-time favorite in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) Diamond Joe.
(b) Carl Jones.
(c) Rodney Dangerfield.
(d) Johnny Tivio.
5. What percent of the thoroughbred facility did Monty receive with the option of buying in more later in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Eight percent.
(b) Five percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Ten percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Monty's wife?
2. What was left dead of feeling for Monty in the end of Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
3. What kind of grades did Monty receive in school as a child?
4. Who informed Monty of Hasting Harcourt's "sand-castle syndrome"?
5. Who directed the film "East of Eden"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)