|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Deer Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horse which Monty bought for Hastings Harcourt ended up being ranked the best 3 year old in California?
2. What horse did Monty Roberts claim was his all-time favorite in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) Johnny Tivio.
(b) Rodney Dangerfield.
(c) Diamond Joe.
(d) Carl Jones.
3. Where were the horses on Monty's family's farm sent when they had to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) Ranches in Arizona.
(b) The San Diego Zoo.
(c) Ranches in Nevada.
(d) To slaughter.
4. In what year was "East of Eden" shot in Salinas?
5. What did Monty's father rent to help dig a grave in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) A tractor.
(b) A shovel.
(c) An air chisel.
(d) A dumptruck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Monty refer to as "the most wonderful and the most predictable creatures on earth"?
2. What percent of the thoroughbred facility did Monty receive with the option of buying in more later in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
3. What did Monty never see any of from his film work?
4. What color was Johnny Trivio?
5. Where would the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends go when Monty left the farm?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)