|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Deer Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many horses did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to buy for him initially?
2. When Monty illustrated his method for a horse trainer he knew in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, the trainer said that it was a what?
(b) Dream come true.
3. In what year was "East of Eden" shot in Salinas?
4. Who informed Monty of Hasting Harcourt's "sand-castle syndrome"?
(a) Harcourt's psychiatrist.
(b) Harcourt's friend.
(c) Harcourt's wife.
(d) Harcourt's boss.
5. What percent of the thoroughbred facility did Monty receive with the option of buying in more later in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Ten percent.
(b) Eight percent.
(c) Five percent.
(d) Twenty percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Crawford Hall's family build him in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
2. What budget did Hastings Harcourt give Monty for buying him horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
3. How old was Monty Roberts when he won his first riding trophy?
4. What did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to personally do with his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
5. Monty won various competitions in Chapter 3, East of Eden, including what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)