|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Deer Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Johnny Tivio when he died?
2. What does Monty refer to as "the most wonderful and the most predictable creatures on earth"?
3. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
(a) Las Vegas, Nevada.
(b) Salinas, California.
(c) Phoenix, Arizona.
(d) San Francisco, California.
4. What role did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to hold at the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Master Trainer.
(b) Night Manager.
(d) Managing Partner.
5. What was the name of Pat's dog which was intimidated by the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What horse which Monty bought for Hastings Harcourt ended up being ranked the best 3 year old in California?
2. Clark Hall was the owner of what type of operation?
3. Where did Monty go to look for wild horses at age fourteen?
4. Who, along with the director, asked Monty to watch the dailies and give his thoughts on "East of Eden"?
5. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)