|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Monty when he met Hastings Harcourt?
2. "Sand-castle syndrome" indicates that someone gets joy in creating something then what?
(a) Forgetting it.
(b) Enhancing it.
(c) Doubling it.
(d) Destroying it.
3. What did the others who went to Nevada with Monty in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, want to do?
(a) Stay in the wilderness indefinitely.
(b) Stay in Nevada.
(c) Move on to Oregon.
(d) Return to Salinas quickly.
4. How many children did Monty and his wife have?
5. In Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty won races with his own horse and how many other horses that were highly trained?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event was part of the Salinas Rodeo during Monty's childhood?
2. What did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to personally do with his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
3. What did the audience yell when one of the horses was injured in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
4. What horse did Monty Roberts claim was his all-time favorite in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
5. How old was Hastings Harcourt when he met Monty?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)