|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many horses did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to buy for him initially?
2. Monty discovered what element of communication between the wild horses in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(d) Body language.
3. What name did Hastings Harcourt give to the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Greener Pastures.
(b) Sunset Stables.
(c) Flag is Up Farms.
(d) Rock Creek Horse Ranch.
4. Where did Hastings Harcourt tell Monty he had property and wanted to open a full-scale thoroughbred facility?
(a) Santa Barbara.
(b) Santa Monica.
(c) Santa Ynez.
(d) Santa Ana.
5. What is the name of Monty's wife?
(a) Patty Willis.
(b) Patricia Elder.
(c) Patricia Burden.
(d) Pat Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hastings Harcourt do once he discovered Monty had not destroyed his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
2. What did Monty's father never show him as a child?
3. Monty's family's friend had what position on the set of "East of Eden"?
4. Monty Roberts was born in the middle of what American era?
5. Monty's father beat him with what when he was a child?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)