|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Monty Roberts when he won his first riding trophy?
2. What budget did Hastings Harcourt give Monty for buying him horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
3. Monty discovered what element of communication between the wild horses in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(b) Body language.
4. When did Monty realize was the best time for observing the wild horses' relaxed social interaction in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Around the equinox.
(b) March and April.
(c) Mating season.
5. What horse which Monty bought for Hastings Harcourt ended up being ranked the best 3 year old in California?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hastings Harcourt was the son of what publishing giant?
2. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
3. Where were the horses on Monty's family's farm sent when they had to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
4. How many children did Monty and his wife have?
5. Monty's family's friend had what position on the set of "East of Eden"?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)