|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a horse was injured in the race, people wanted it to be shipped off for what purpose in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(c) Medical attention.
2. What was the name of the medium brown horse with a white dot between his eyes that Monty met in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) Eye patch.
3. When horses have their head high and forward ears, it shows they are interested in something where?
(b) In the sky.
(c) Far away.
(d) On the ground.
4. How was one of the mustangs injured in the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Broken leg.
(b) Trampled to death.
(c) Broken neck.
(d) Broken jaw.
5. What did Monty watch the mustangs do when entering the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Run backwards.
(b) Buck wildly.
(c) Stop to graze.
(d) Lie down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one use for horses during World War II?
2. Who, along with the director, asked Monty to watch the dailies and give his thoughts on "East of Eden"?
3. What horse did Monty Roberts claim was his all-time favorite in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
4. How old was Monty when he married?
5. What percent of the thoroughbred facility did Monty receive with the option of buying in more later in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)