|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Hastings Harcourt when he met Monty?
(a) His eighties.
(b) His seventies.
(c) His fifties.
(d) His sixties.
2. Monty's method of training horses was largely based on cultivating what with the animal?
3. What event was part of the Salinas Rodeo during Monty's childhood?
(a) The Mayor's Chicken Catch.
(b) The Hungry Hog Race.
(c) The Backward Mule Ride.
(d) The Wild Horse Race.
4. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
5. What did Monty recoil from when watching the Wild Mustang Race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) The speed.
(b) The money.
(c) The police.
(d) The cruelty.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Monty realize was the best time for observing the wild horses' relaxed social interaction in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
2. What was the second horse bought for Hastings Harcourt by Monty in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
3. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
4. Where was the house in the middle of Salinas that Monty and his family moved to in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
5. What kind tutor with a 1940s hairstyle was Monty's babysitter and also his teacher?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)