|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Monty watch the mustangs do when entering the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Lie down.
(b) Buck wildly.
(c) Run backwards.
(d) Stop to graze.
2. What horse which Monty bought for Hastings Harcourt ended up being ranked the best 3 year old in California?
3. How many horses did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to buy for him initially?
4. At what age did Monty first volunteer to gather wild mustangs for the Salinas Rodeo?
5. What did Monty decide to secretly do with Hastings Harcourt's horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Breed them.
(b) Sell them.
(c) Eat them.
(d) Humiliate them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the horses on Monty's family's farm sent when they had to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. Monty's father beat him with what when he was a child?
3. What event was part of the Salinas Rodeo during Monty's childhood?
4. Monty's wife was how many years behind him in school?
5. Monty Roberts was born in the middle of what American era?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)