|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the house in the middle of Salinas that Monty and his family moved to in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) 664 Moses Boulevard.
(b) 1984 Mission Lane.
(c) 347 Church Street.
(d) 4202 Moral Way.
2. What did Monty's father never show him as a child?
3. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
(a) Salinas, California.
(b) San Francisco, California.
(c) Phoenix, Arizona.
(d) Las Vegas, Nevada.
4. Where was most of the wild horse population during Monty's childhood?
(b) New Mexico.
5. What did Monty's father rent to help dig a grave in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) An air chisel.
(b) A tractor.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A dumptruck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of grades did Monty receive in school as a child?
2. When did Monty realize was the best time for observing the wild horses' relaxed social interaction in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
3. What did Monty's father find Monty's compassionate methods of training horses to be?
4. In what year in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses did Monty's family have to leave their home?
5. What star of "East of Eden" did Monty befriend and show around the horses?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)