|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had actually injured Monty to the point of being hospitalized when he was a child in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) A train.
(b) His father.
(d) A car.
2. Where was the house in the middle of Salinas that Monty and his family moved to in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) 4202 Moral Way.
(b) 1984 Mission Lane.
(c) 347 Church Street.
(d) 664 Moses Boulevard.
3. What did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to personally do with his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Rce them.
(b) Exercise them.
(c) Shoot them.
(d) Breed them.
4. In what year in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses did Monty's family have to leave their home?
5. In what year did Monty get married?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, along with the director, asked Monty to watch the dailies and give his thoughts on "East of Eden"?
2. What did Monty feel once in Nevada in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
3. Once Monty was free to some extent from his father's rule, he decided that instead of doing rodeos, he would join the wrestling and what team?
4. How old was Monty when he married?
5. What were the horse competition areas of Salinas used for, causing Monty's family to have to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)