|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percent of the thoroughbred facility did Monty receive with the option of buying in more later in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Twenty percent.
(b) Five percent.
(c) Eight percent.
(d) Ten percent.
2. What is the name of Monty's wife?
(a) Patty Willis.
(b) Patricia Burden.
(c) Patricia Elder.
(d) Pat Smith.
3. What did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to personally do with his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Exercise them.
(b) Shoot them.
(c) Breed them.
(d) Rce them.
4. What star of "East of Eden" did Monty befriend and show around the horses?
(a) James Dean.
(b) Richard Davalos.
(c) Jo Van Fleet.
(d) Raymond Massey.
5. Monty Roberts was born in the middle of what American era?
(a) The Roaring Twenties.
(b) The Nicaraguan Crisis.
(c) The Cold War.
(d) The Great Depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Monty's father get him in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. What had actually injured Monty to the point of being hospitalized when he was a child in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
3. What role did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to hold at the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
4. How many siblings does Monty Roberts have?
5. Monty's method of training horses was largely based on cultivating what with the animal?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)