|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Monty begin calling his method of horse training while in his teens?
(a) "Breaking horses."
(b) "Listening to horses."
(c) "Starting horses."
(d) "Whispering horses."
2. What did Hastings Harcourt do once he discovered Monty had not destroyed his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Hired an assassin.
(b) Had him arrested.
(c) Drove off.
(d) Got his rifle.
3. How many horses did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to buy for him initially?
4. Who directed the film "East of Eden"?
(a) Elia Kazan.
(b) Ingmar Bergman.
(c) John Huston.
(d) Alfred Hitchcock.
5. What did Monty's father rent to help dig a grave in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A tractor.
(c) An air chisel.
(d) A dumptruck.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
2. Once Monty was free to some extent from his father's rule, he decided that instead of doing rodeos, he would join the wrestling and what team?
3. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
4. How old was Monty Roberts when he won his first riding trophy?
5. Monty's family's friend had what position on the set of "East of Eden"?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)