|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Monty first volunteer to gather wild mustangs for the Salinas Rodeo?
2. Monty's method of training horses was largely based on cultivating what with the animal?
3. Who died in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) Snow White.
4. When observing the horses in the wild at age fourteen, Monty saw how a colt who was behaving badly was isolated by what?
(a) A horse trainer.
(b) Another colt.
(c) A sire.
(d) A mare.
5. What name did Hastings Harcourt give to the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Sunset Stables.
(b) Flag is Up Farms.
(c) Rock Creek Horse Ranch.
(d) Greener Pastures.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
2. Monty won various competitions in Chapter 3, East of Eden, including what?
3. Once Monty was free to some extent from his father's rule, he decided that instead of doing rodeos, he would join the wrestling and what team?
4. What was the second horse bought for Hastings Harcourt by Monty in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
5. Who, along with the director, asked Monty to watch the dailies and give his thoughts on "East of Eden"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)