|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informed Monty of Hasting Harcourt's "sand-castle syndrome"?
(a) Harcourt's wife.
(b) Harcourt's boss.
(c) Harcourt's psychiatrist.
(d) Harcourt's friend.
2. How long did Monty spend alone with the wild horses when he was fourteen?
(a) A few weeks.
(b) Two years.
(c) A year.
(d) A few days.
3. What did Monty recoil from when watching the Wild Mustang Race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) The police.
(b) The money.
(c) The cruelty.
(d) The speed.
4. What did Monty never see any of from his film work?
(a) The movies.
(b) His co-stars.
(c) His earnings.
(d) The directors.
5. Monty's father beat him on a weekly basis until he was how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. What percent of the thoroughbred facility did Monty receive with the option of buying in more later in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
2. What sign of obedience did Monty observe when a colt was turned away in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
3. What kind tutor with a 1940s hairstyle was Monty's babysitter and also his teacher?
4. Where did Hastings Harcourt tell Monty he had property and wanted to open a full-scale thoroughbred facility?
5. Monty's mother was the oldest of how many children?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)