|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Monty first volunteer to gather wild mustangs for the Salinas Rodeo?
2. Where did Monty go to look for wild horses at age fourteen?
3. How old was Monty Roberts when he won his first riding trophy?
4. What psychological disorder did Hastings Harcourt suffer from?
(b) Borderline Personality Disorder.
(c) Bipolar Disorder.
5. What percent of the thoroughbred facility did Monty receive with the option of buying in more later in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Five percent.
(b) Eight percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Ten percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Monty was free to some extent from his father's rule, he decided that instead of doing rodeos, he would join the wrestling and what team?
2. What role did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to hold at the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
3. What event was part of the Salinas Rodeo during Monty's childhood?
4. What did Monty's father rent to help dig a grave in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
5. What job did Monty's father take to bring in extra money in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)