|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What budget did Hastings Harcourt give Monty for buying him horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
2. What did Monty's father offer to rent to Monty in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) A barn.
(b) A tractor.
(c) A truck.
(d) A horse.
3. Once Monty was free to some extent from his father's rule, he decided that instead of doing rodeos, he would join the wrestling and what team?
4. What were the horse competition areas of Salinas used for, causing Monty's family to have to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) Army barracks.
(c) Nuclear test site.
(d) Japanese-American internment camps.
5. When Monty illustrated his method for a horse trainer he knew in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, the trainer said that it was a what?
(d) Dream come true.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
2. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
3. How many children did Monty and his wife have?
4. Monty's wife was how many years behind him in school?
5. Who helped Monty with rent money in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)