|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Monty discovered what element of communication between the wild horses in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Body language.
2. When horses have their head high and forward ears, it shows they are interested in something where?
(a) In the sky.
(c) On the ground.
(d) Far away.
3. What was the name of the medium brown horse with a white dot between his eyes that Monty met in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(d) Eye patch.
4. How old was Monty when his father brutally beat a black man to death in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
5. Who directed the film "East of Eden"?
(a) Elia Kazan.
(b) Alfred Hitchcock.
(c) Ingmar Bergman.
(d) John Huston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Monty's wife?
2. What psychological disorder did Hastings Harcourt suffer from?
3. What kind of grades did Monty receive in school as a child?
4. Where did Hastings Harcourt tell Monty he had property and wanted to open a full-scale thoroughbred facility?
5. How was one of the mustangs injured in the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)