|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Monty's wife was how many years behind him in school?
2. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
3. Monty won various competitions in Chapter 3, East of Eden, including what?
(a) Dog racing.
(b) Snake charming.
(c) Dog training.
4. When observing the horses in the wild at age fourteen, Monty saw how a colt who was behaving badly was isolated by what?
(a) A mare.
(b) A sire.
(c) Another colt.
(d) A horse trainer.
5. At what age did Monty first volunteer to gather wild mustangs for the Salinas Rodeo?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Monty when he married?
2. How many mustangs did Monty return from Nevada with in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
3. Who informed Monty of Hasting Harcourt's "sand-castle syndrome"?
4. Who planned to buy a ranch in Salinas just before his untimely death in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
5. How was one of the mustangs injured in the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)