|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many horses did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to buy for him initially?
2. When Monty illustrated his method for a horse trainer he knew in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, the trainer said that it was a what?
(c) Dream come true.
3. What did Monty never see any of from his film work?
(a) The movies.
(b) His co-stars.
(c) The directors.
(d) His earnings.
4. Monty discovered what element of communication between the wild horses in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(b) Body language.
5. Who directed the film "East of Eden"?
(a) Alfred Hitchcock.
(b) John Huston.
(c) Elia Kazan.
(d) Ingmar Bergman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Monty's father beat him with what when he was a child?
2. What job did Monty's father take to bring in extra money in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
3. Where did Monty go to look for wild horses at age fourteen?
4. What did Monty feel once in Nevada in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
5. What job did Monty's father get him in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)