|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Monty illustrated his method for a horse trainer he knew in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, the trainer said that it was a what?
(d) Dream come true.
2. In what year in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses did Monty's family have to leave their home?
3. How many children did Monty and his wife have?
4. Hastings Harcourt was the son of what publishing giant?
(a) Tate Publishing.
(b) Harcourt Brace and World.
(c) Whitmore Publishing.
(d) Johnson, Stevens, and Smith.
5. One day when Monty's father hit him in Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty did what?
(a) Backed him against a wall.
(b) Choked him.
(c) Grabbed him by the hair.
(d) Punched him in the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Monty first volunteer to gather wild mustangs for the Salinas Rodeo?
2. What horse did Monty Roberts claim was his all-time favorite in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
3. Who helped Monty with rent money in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
4. Monty's father seemed to care little whether his son was treated ethically where in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
5. What did Monty's father hit his horse with to "break it" in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)