|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(d) Snow White.
2. In what year in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses did Monty's family have to leave their home?
3. Who helped Monty with rent money in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) His mother.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His father.
(d) A kind stranger.
4. What was the second horse bought for Hastings Harcourt by Monty in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
5. When observing the horses in the wild at age fourteen, Monty saw how a colt who was behaving badly was isolated by what?
(a) A mare.
(b) Another colt.
(c) A sire.
(d) A horse trainer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Monty realized in Chapter 3, East of Eden that most of his competitors had nowhere near as much what as he did?
2. What role did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to hold at the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
3. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
4. How many children did Monty and his wife have?
5. In what year did Monty get married?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)