|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Monty watch the mustangs do when entering the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Stop to graze.
(b) Lie down.
(c) Run backwards.
(d) Buck wildly.
2. How old was Monty when he met Hastings Harcourt?
3. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) An ox.
(b) The barn.
(c) The horses.
(d) A flock of sheep.
4. Monty won various competitions in Chapter 3, East of Eden, including what?
(b) Snake charming.
(c) Dog racing.
(d) Dog training.
5. What was the name of the medium brown horse with a white dot between his eyes that Monty met in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(b) Eye patch.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
2. How old was Hastings Harcourt when he met Monty?
3. Where was most of the wild horse population during Monty's childhood?
4. When observing the horses in the wild at age fourteen, Monty saw how a colt who was behaving badly was isolated by what?
5. What is the name of Monty's wife?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)