|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, East of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the medium brown horse with a white dot between his eyes that Monty met in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(d) Eye patch.
2. In what year was "East of Eden" shot in Salinas?
3. Who directed the film "East of Eden"?
(a) Alfred Hitchcock.
(b) Elia Kazan.
(c) Ingmar Bergman.
(d) John Huston.
4. Once Monty was free to some extent from his father's rule, he decided that instead of doing rodeos, he would join the wrestling and what team?
5. Monty realized in Chapter 3, East of Eden that most of his competitors had nowhere near as much what as he did?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the house in the middle of Salinas that Monty and his family moved to in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. One day when Monty's father hit him in Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty did what?
3. What is the name of Monty's wife?
4. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
5. Monty's father seemed to care little whether his son was treated ethically where in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)