|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, East of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When observing the horses in the wild at age fourteen, Monty saw how a colt who was behaving badly was isolated by what?
(a) A mare.
(b) A sire.
(c) Another colt.
(d) A horse trainer.
2. In what year did Monty get married?
3. How many children did Monty and his wife have?
4. In what year in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses did Monty's family have to leave their home?
5. Who planned to buy a ranch in Salinas just before his untimely death in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) Don Page.
(b) Raymond Massey.
(c) Burl Ives.
(d) James Dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign of obedience did Monty observe when a colt was turned away in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
2. Where were the horses on Monty's family's farm sent when they had to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
3. What did Monty recoil from when watching the Wild Mustang Race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
4. How many siblings does Monty Roberts have?
5. What did the others who went to Nevada with Monty in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, want to do?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)