|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, East of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the audience yell when one of the horses was injured in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Jumpin' catfish.
(b) Crow's bait.
(c) Holy makerel.
(d) Hog Jowels.
2. Monty realized in Chapter 3, East of Eden that most of his competitors had nowhere near as much what as he did?
3. How old was Monty when he married?
4. Monty's father beat him with what when he was a child?
(a) A chain.
(b) A closed fist.
(c) A switch.
(d) An extension cord.
5. In what year did Monty get married?
Short Answer Questions
1. Monty's father seemed to care little whether his son was treated ethically where in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. What did the others who went to Nevada with Monty in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, want to do?
3. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
4. Monty discovered what element of communication between the wild horses in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
5. What horse did Monty Roberts claim was his all-time favorite in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)