|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, East of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Monty's wife was how many years behind him in school?
2. When Monty illustrated his method for a horse trainer he knew in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, the trainer said that it was a what?
(c) Dream come true.
3. Monty realized in Chapter 3, East of Eden that most of his competitors had nowhere near as much what as he did?
4. What did Monty's father find Monty's compassionate methods of training horses to be?
(c) An outrage.
5. When horses have their head high and forward ears, it shows they are interested in something where?
(a) On the ground.
(c) In the sky.
(d) Far away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Monty's method of training horses was largely based on cultivating what with the animal?
2. Where were the horses on Monty's family's farm sent when they had to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
3. Who died in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
4. What was the name of the medium brown horse with a white dot between his eyes that Monty met in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
5. In Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty won races with his own horse and how many other horses that were highly trained?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)