|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, East of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses did Monty's family have to leave their home?
2. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) A flock of sheep.
(b) The horses.
(c) An ox.
(d) The barn.
3. One day when Monty's father hit him in Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty did what?
(a) Backed him against a wall.
(b) Choked him.
(c) Punched him in the face.
(d) Grabbed him by the hair.
4. In what year did Monty turn fourteen?
5. How many siblings does Monty Roberts have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Monty watch the mustangs do when entering the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
2. Where did Monty go to look for wild horses at age fourteen?
3. What did the others who went to Nevada with Monty in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, want to do?
4. Monty Roberts was born in the middle of what American era?
5. Who died in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)