|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, East of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day when Monty's father hit him in Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty did what?
(a) Choked him.
(b) Punched him in the face.
(c) Grabbed him by the hair.
(d) Backed him against a wall.
2. In what year in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses did Monty's family have to leave their home?
3. Monty Roberts began riding horses professionally from what age?
(a) Five or six.
(b) Eight or nine.
(c) Four or five.
(d) Three or four.
4. What job did Monty's father take to bring in extra money in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) Police officer.
(c) Garbage man.
5. Monty won various competitions in Chapter 3, East of Eden, including what?
(a) Dog racing.
(b) Dog training.
(c) Snake charming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the audience yell when one of the horses was injured in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
2. When a horse was injured in the race, people wanted it to be shipped off for what purpose in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
3. Monty's father beat him on a weekly basis until he was how old?
4. What had actually injured Monty to the point of being hospitalized when he was a child in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
5. When did Monty realize was the best time for observing the wild horses' relaxed social interaction in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)