|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Monty spend alone with the wild horses when he was fourteen?
(a) A few days.
(b) A year.
(c) Two years.
(d) A few weeks.
2. When a horse was injured in the race, people wanted it to be shipped off for what purpose in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(b) Medical attention.
3. When did Monty realize was the best time for observing the wild horses' relaxed social interaction in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Mating season.
(b) March and April.
(c) Around the equinox.
4. What job did Monty's father get him in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) Rodeo Clown.
(b) Stunt Double.
(d) Bull rider.
5. How old was Monty when his father brutally beat a black man to death in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
Short Answer Questions
1. When horses have their head high and forward ears, it shows they are interested in something where?
2. What did Monty never see any of from his film work?
3. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
4. At what age did Monty first volunteer to gather wild mustangs for the Salinas Rodeo?
5. Where did Monty go to look for wild horses at age fourteen?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)