|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Monty watch the mustangs do when entering the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Lie down.
(b) Run backwards.
(c) Stop to graze.
(d) Buck wildly.
2. When Monty illustrated his method for a horse trainer he knew in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, the trainer said that it was a what?
(c) Dream come true.
3. What did Monty's father never show him as a child?
4. What did the audience yell when one of the horses was injured in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Crow's bait.
(b) Holy makerel.
(c) Hog Jowels.
(d) Jumpin' catfish.
5. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
(a) Salinas, California.
(b) Phoenix, Arizona.
(c) Las Vegas, Nevada.
(d) San Francisco, California.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Monty's father take to bring in extra money in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. What was one use for horses during World War II?
3. What did Monty never see any of from his film work?
4. What did Monty begin calling his method of horse training while in his teens?
5. What kind tutor with a 1940s hairstyle was Monty's babysitter and also his teacher?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)