|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was one of the mustangs injured in the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Broken jaw.
(b) Broken neck.
(c) Broken leg.
(d) Trampled to death.
2. Where was most of the wild horse population during Monty's childhood?
(b) New Mexico.
3. How many siblings does Monty Roberts have?
4. What did Monty's father never show him as a child?
5. What did Monty's father hit his horse with to "break it" in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) A whip.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
2. How many mustangs did Monty return from Nevada with in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
3. Monty Roberts was born in the middle of what American era?
4. How long did Monty spend alone with the wild horses when he was fourteen?
5. Monty's father seemed to care little whether his son was treated ethically where in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)