|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a horse was injured in the race, people wanted it to be shipped off for what purpose in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(c) Medical attention.
2. How was one of the mustangs injured in the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Broken neck.
(b) Broken leg.
(c) Trampled to death.
(d) Broken jaw.
3. Where did Monty go to look for wild horses at age fourteen?
4. Monty's father seemed to care little whether his son was treated ethically where in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) In restraurants.
(b) At school.
(c) On movie sets.
(d) At church.
5. What kind of grades did Monty receive in school as a child?
(a) All A's.
(b) C's and D's.
(c) D's and F's.
(d) B's and C's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the audience yell when one of the horses was injured in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
2. Monty's father beat him with what when he was a child?
3. What did Monty never see any of from his film work?
4. What event was part of the Salinas Rodeo during Monty's childhood?
5. Monty Roberts was born in the middle of what American era?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)