|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
2. What did Monty feel once in Nevada in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) He wanted to go home.
(b) He wished he weren't in Nevada.
(c) He needed more time with the horses.
(d) He wished his father were with him.
3. When Monty illustrated his method for a horse trainer he knew in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, the trainer said that it was a what?
(b) Dream come true.
4. What kind of grades did Monty receive in school as a child?
(a) C's and D's.
(b) D's and F's.
(c) All A's.
(d) B's and C's.
5. What kind tutor with a 1940s hairstyle was Monty's babysitter and also his teacher?
(a) Miss Marguerite Parsons.
(b) Judge Myron Weatherby.
(c) Mrs. Gertrude Warner.
(d) Mr. George Stevens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Monty go to look for wild horses at age fourteen?
2. What did Monty's father find Monty's compassionate methods of training horses to be?
3. In what year in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses did Monty's family have to leave their home?
4. What was the name of the medium brown horse with a white dot between his eyes that Monty met in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
5. How many mustangs did Monty return from Nevada with in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)