|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was one of the mustangs injured in the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Broken neck.
(b) Trampled to death.
(c) Broken leg.
(d) Broken jaw.
2. When Monty illustrated his method for a horse trainer he knew in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, the trainer said that it was a what?
(a) Dream come true.
3. Where did Monty go to look for wild horses at age fourteen?
4. What did Monty feel once in Nevada in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) He wished he weren't in Nevada.
(b) He wanted to go home.
(c) He wished his father were with him.
(d) He needed more time with the horses.
5. What did Monty's father hit his horse with to "break it" in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) A whip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the others who went to Nevada with Monty in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, want to do?
2. In what year in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses did Monty's family have to leave their home?
3. What did the audience yell when one of the horses was injured in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
4. Where was the house in the middle of Salinas that Monty and his family moved to in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
5. What had actually injured Monty to the point of being hospitalized when he was a child in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)