|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Monty's father beat him with what when he was a child?
(a) A switch.
(b) An extension cord.
(c) A closed fist.
(d) A chain.
2. How old was Monty Roberts when he won his first riding trophy?
3. What did the others who went to Nevada with Monty in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, want to do?
(a) Move on to Oregon.
(b) Stay in the wilderness indefinitely.
(c) Stay in Nevada.
(d) Return to Salinas quickly.
4. What job did Monty's father take to bring in extra money in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) Police officer.
(c) Garbage man.
5. When Monty illustrated his method for a horse trainer he knew in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, the trainer said that it was a what?
(c) Dream come true.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the horses on Monty's family's farm sent when they had to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. In what year in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses did Monty's family have to leave their home?
3. What did Monty's father hit his horse with to "break it" in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
4. What did Monty feel once in Nevada in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
5. How many mustangs did Monty return from Nevada with in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)