|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind tutor with a 1940s hairstyle was Monty's babysitter and also his teacher?
(a) Miss Marguerite Parsons.
(b) Mrs. Gertrude Warner.
(c) Mr. George Stevens.
(d) Judge Myron Weatherby.
2. Monty's father beat him on a weekly basis until he was how old?
3. When horses have their head high and forward ears, it shows they are interested in something where?
(b) In the sky.
(c) Far away.
(d) On the ground.
4. How many mustangs did Monty return from Nevada with in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
5. What did Monty's father never show him as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
2. What did Monty watch the mustangs do when entering the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
3. Monty discovered what element of communication between the wild horses in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
4. Where was most of the wild horse population during Monty's childhood?
5. How old was Monty when his father brutally beat a black man to death in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)