|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mustangs did Monty return from Nevada with in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
2. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
3. When horses have their head high and forward ears, it shows they are interested in something where?
(a) Far away.
(b) On the ground.
(c) In the sky.
4. What did Monty feel once in Nevada in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) He wished he weren't in Nevada.
(b) He wanted to go home.
(c) He wished his father were with him.
(d) He needed more time with the horses.
5. How old was Monty when World War II ended?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Monty watch the mustangs do when entering the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
2. What did Monty never see any of from his film work?
3. What did Monty's father hit his horse with to "break it" in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
4. What were the horse competition areas of Salinas used for, causing Monty's family to have to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
5. What job did Monty's father take to bring in extra money in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)