|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Monty never see any of from his film work?
(a) His co-stars.
(b) The directors.
(c) The movies.
(d) His earnings.
2. How old was Monty when his father brutally beat a black man to death in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
3. How old was Monty Roberts when he won his first riding trophy?
4. Monty Roberts was born in the middle of what American era?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) The Roaring Twenties.
(c) The Cold War.
(d) The Nicaraguan Crisis.
5. When did Monty realize was the best time for observing the wild horses' relaxed social interaction in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(b) Mating season.
(c) March and April.
(d) Around the equinox.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Monty illustrated his method for a horse trainer he knew in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, the trainer said that it was a what?
2. Monty Roberts began riding horses professionally from what age?
3. What was the name of the medium brown horse with a white dot between his eyes that Monty met in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
4. What did Monty begin calling his method of horse training while in his teens?
5. When observing the horses in the wild at age fourteen, Monty saw how a colt who was behaving badly was isolated by what?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)