|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the house in the middle of Salinas that Monty and his family moved to in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) 4202 Moral Way.
(b) 1984 Mission Lane.
(c) 347 Church Street.
(d) 664 Moses Boulevard.
2. What did Monty's father find Monty's compassionate methods of training horses to be?
(b) An outrage.
3. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
(a) Salinas, California.
(b) Las Vegas, Nevada.
(c) San Francisco, California.
(d) Phoenix, Arizona.
4. Monty's father beat him on a weekly basis until he was how old?
5. How old was Monty when World War II ended?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the horses on Monty's family's farm sent when they had to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. What kind tutor with a 1940s hairstyle was Monty's babysitter and also his teacher?
3. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
4. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
5. What sign of obedience did Monty observe when a colt was turned away in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)