|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
2. Where was most of the wild horse population during Monty's childhood?
(c) New Mexico.
3. How was one of the mustangs injured in the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Broken neck.
(b) Broken jaw.
(c) Broken leg.
(d) Trampled to death.
4. What did Monty's father hit his horse with to "break it" in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) A whip.
5. What did Monty's father never show him as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Monty when World War II ended?
2. Monty's method of training horses was largely based on cultivating what with the animal?
3. Monty Roberts was born in the middle of what American era?
4. What did Monty begin calling his method of horse training while in his teens?
5. When did Monty realize was the best time for observing the wild horses' relaxed social interaction in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)