|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 Full Circle and Appendix.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Monty meet the horse Lomitas?
2. What is the name of Monty's wife?
(a) Patty Willis.
(b) Patricia Burden.
(c) Pat Smith.
(d) Patricia Elder.
3. What did the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends love to eat?
4. Monty discovered working with deer that even though they act expressionless, they actually have what?
(a) Unique personalities.
(b) A sense of humor.
(c) Murderous urges.
(d) Intelligent minds.
5. What does Monty refer to as "the most wonderful and the most predictable creatures on earth"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When observing the horses in the wild at age fourteen, Monty saw how a colt who was behaving badly was isolated by what?
2. What did Monty observe Lomitas for signs of first when working with him?
3. Who is the current Queen of England?
4. What percent of the thoroughbred facility did Monty receive with the option of buying in more later in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
5. From 1973 to 1986, Monty Roberts was a leading consignor to what?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)