|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said "That was one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen in my life" in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(a) The Queen Mother.
(b) The King.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) The Royal Jester.
2. What did Monty's father offer to rent to Monty in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) A tractor.
(b) A barn.
(c) A horse.
(d) A truck.
3. What refers to an athletic contest comprising five different track and field events and won by the contestant gaining the highest total score?
4. What did Monty save one day in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
(a) A colt.
(b) A buck.
(c) A doe.
(d) A stag.
5. Where did Hastings Harcourt tell Monty he had property and wanted to open a full-scale thoroughbred facility?
(a) Santa Barbara.
(b) Santa Monica.
(c) Santa Ana.
(d) Santa Ynez.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Monty spend alone with the wild horses when he was fourteen?
2. When did the Queen of England's golden jubilee take place?
3. What was the name of Pat's dog which was intimidated by the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
4. Hastings Harcourt was the son of what publishing giant?
5. How many National NIRA All-Around Championships did Monty Roberts win between 1950 and 1969?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)