Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Deer Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was Johnny Trivio?
2. Where was the house in the middle of Salinas that Monty and his family moved to in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) 347 Church Street.
(b) 4202 Moral Way.
(c) 664 Moses Boulevard.
(d) 1984 Mission Lane.
3. What psychological disorder did Hastings Harcourt suffer from?
(b) Borderline Personality Disorder.
(c) Bipolar Disorder.
4. "Sand-castle syndrome" indicates that someone gets joy in creating something then what?
(a) Destroying it.
(b) Doubling it.
(c) Enhancing it.
(d) Forgetting it.
5. Monty's mother was the oldest of how many children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the audience yell when one of the horses was injured in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
2. How long did Monty spend in a rack in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
3. What friend did Monty discover had become quadriplegic in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
4. Who helped Monty with rent money in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
5. What did Monty save one day in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)