|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Monty when he met Hastings Harcourt?
2. What did Monty never see any of from his film work?
(a) The directors.
(b) His co-stars.
(c) The movies.
(d) His earnings.
3. Once Monty was free to some extent from his father's rule, he decided that instead of doing rodeos, he would join the wrestling and what team?
4. What is the name of Monty's wife?
(a) Patty Willis.
(b) Patricia Burden.
(c) Patricia Elder.
(d) Pat Smith.
5. Where was the house in the middle of Salinas that Monty and his family moved to in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) 4202 Moral Way.
(b) 664 Moses Boulevard.
(c) 1984 Mission Lane.
(d) 347 Church Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Monty watch the mustangs do when entering the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
2. How old was Hastings Harcourt when he met Monty?
3. In what year was "East of Eden" shot in Salinas?
4. What were the horse competition areas of Salinas used for, causing Monty's family to have to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
5. What budget did Hastings Harcourt give Monty for buying him horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)