|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What issue did Lomitas develop after being poisoned?
(a) A foot issue.
(b) A neck Issue.
(c) A knee Issue.
(d) A ear infection.
2. What did Monty's father offer to rent to Monty in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) A barn.
(b) A tractor.
(c) A truck.
(d) A horse.
3. Monty's father beat him on a weekly basis until he was how old?
4. What horse which Monty bought for Hastings Harcourt ended up being ranked the best 3 year old in California?
5. Who did the young male deer hate in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
(b) Crawford Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Hastings Harcourt when he met Monty?
2. In what year did Monty meet the horse Lomitas?
3. Monty's father beat him with what when he was a child?
4. What did Monty decide to secretly do with Hastings Harcourt's horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
5. What name refers to a female deer?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)