|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Monty Roberts began riding horses professionally from what age?
(a) Eight or nine.
(b) Four or five.
(c) Three or four.
(d) Five or six.
2. What psychological disorder did Hastings Harcourt suffer from?
(a) Borderline Personality Disorder.
(d) Bipolar Disorder.
3. Monty's wife was how many years behind him in school?
4. The book Horse Whispers and Lies claims that who was actually a kind, compassionate man?
(a) Monty Roberts.
(b) Marvin Roberts.
(c) Crawford Hall.
(d) Hastings Harcourt.
5. When was the current Queen of England crowned?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many siblings does Monty Roberts have?
2. Where would the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends go when Monty left the farm?
3. When horses have their head high and forward ears, it shows they are interested in something where?
4. What did the others who went to Nevada with Monty in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, want to do?
5. What role did Monty give Crawford Hall at the ranch in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)