|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Pat find the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends one day?
(a) Behind the barn.
(b) On top of the car.
(c) In the bathtub.
(d) In the kitchen.
2. The young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends knocked over a photo of whom?
(a) Marcus and Donny.
(b) Peter and Albert.
(c) Pat and Jay.
(d) John and Sparky.
3. What is the name of Monty Roberts' brother?
(a) John Roberts.
(b) Robert Roberts.
(c) Andrew Roberts.
(d) Larry Roberts.
4. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) An ox.
(b) A flock of sheep.
(c) The barn.
(d) The horses.
5. What happened after Lomitas injured people while racing?
(a) He was given to Monty.
(b) He was retired permanently.
(c) He was banned from racing.
(d) He was killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Monty recoil from when watching the Wild Mustang Race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
2. What was Monty worried about before performing for the royal family in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
3. What did Hastings Harcourt do once he discovered Monty had not destroyed his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
4. How did Monty feel about his experiences with Hastings Harcourt in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
5. What event was part of the Salinas Rodeo during Monty's childhood?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)