|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What psychological disorder did Hastings Harcourt suffer from?
(a) Borderline Personality Disorder.
(c) Bipolar Disorder.
2. When horses have their head high and forward ears, it shows they are interested in something where?
(a) On the ground.
(c) In the sky.
(d) Far away.
3. What did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to personally do with his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Exercise them.
(b) Shoot them.
(c) Rce them.
(d) Breed them.
4. Who, along with the director, asked Monty to watch the dailies and give his thoughts on "East of Eden"?
(a) Don Page.
(b) Raymond Massey.
(c) Burl Ives.
(d) James Dean.
5. The man who owned Lomitas was from where?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Monty discover he could have with a deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
2. What did Monty never see any of from his film work?
3. Where did Monty move with his family in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
4. Who helped Monty with rent money in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
5. What did Monty receive in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)