|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Monty when World War II ended?
2. In Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate, Monty discusses how man's history of violence towards horses has resulted in the loss of what?
(a) Jumping ability.
(d) Emotional connection.
3. What did Monty's father find Monty's compassionate methods of training horses to be?
(a) An outrage.
4. How old was Monty when he married?
5. What is the name of Monty Roberts' brother?
(a) John Roberts.
(b) Robert Roberts.
(c) Larry Roberts.
(d) Andrew Roberts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hastings Harcourt do once he discovered Monty had not destroyed his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
2. After his accident, Crawford Hall's doctors estimated he would live how long?
3. One day when Monty's father hit him in Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty did what?
4. What deer did Monty meet and describe as the "sweetest, kindest most attentive deer"?
5. When did the Queen of England's golden jubilee take place?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)