|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Monty decide to secretly do with Hastings Harcourt's horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Eat them.
(b) Breed them.
(c) Humiliate them.
(d) Sell them.
2. What did Monty recoil from when watching the Wild Mustang Race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) The speed.
(b) The cruelty.
(c) The police.
(d) The money.
3. Monty's father seemed to care little whether his son was treated ethically where in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) At church.
(b) At school.
(c) In restraurants.
(d) On movie sets.
4. How many National NIRA All-Around Championships did Monty Roberts win between 1950 and 1969?
5. How old was Johnny Tivio when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Monty was free to some extent from his father's rule, he decided that instead of doing rodeos, he would join the wrestling and what team?
2. Where would the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends go when Monty left the farm?
3. What horse which Monty bought for Hastings Harcourt ended up being ranked the best 3 year old in California?
4. Monty realized in Chapter 3, East of Eden that most of his competitors had nowhere near as much what as he did?
5. When observing the horses in the wild at age fourteen, Monty saw how a colt who was behaving badly was isolated by what?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)