|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mares did Lomitas go on to spawn after being retired?
2. What percent of the thoroughbred facility did Monty receive with the option of buying in more later in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Ten percent.
(b) Twenty percent.
(c) Eight percent.
(d) Five percent.
3. What role did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to hold at the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Managing Partner.
(b) Master Trainer.
(c) Night Manager.
4. How did the young male deer act toward Monty in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
5. Where was the house in the middle of Salinas that Monty and his family moved to in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) 4202 Moral Way.
(b) 347 Church Street.
(c) 664 Moses Boulevard.
(d) 1984 Mission Lane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What horse did Monty discover was afraid of the rail in Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate?
2. What did Monty suddenly have a medical issue with in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
3. The man who owned Lomitas was from where?
4. Monty realized in Chapter 3, East of Eden that most of his competitors had nowhere near as much what as he did?
5. In what year did Monty get married?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)