|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Monty when his father brutally beat a black man to death in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. Monty Roberts began riding horses professionally from what age?
(a) Five or six.
(b) Three or four.
(c) Four or five.
(d) Eight or nine.
3. In what had Johnny Trivio been undefeated?
(a) The Triple Crown.
(b) The stallion sweepstakes.
(c) The Kentucky Derby.
(d) Jumping competitions.
4. What did Lomitas' earnings climb to after working with Monty Roberts?
(a) 1.1 million.
(b) 5 million.
(c) 12 million.
(d) 2.5 million.
5. What did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to personally do with his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Exercise them.
(b) Shoot them.
(c) Rce them.
(d) Breed them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was most of the wild horse population during Monty's childhood?
2. What role did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to hold at the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
3. Who poisoned Lomitas in Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate?
4. At what age did Monty first volunteer to gather wild mustangs for the Salinas Rodeo?
5. Who is the current Queen of England?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)