|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Monty discover he could have with a deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
(a) A race.
(c) A join-up.
(d) A true friendship.
2. Monty discovered working with deer that even though they act expressionless, they actually have what?
(a) A sense of humor.
(b) Unique personalities.
(c) Murderous urges.
(d) Intelligent minds.
3. Monty's father seemed to care little whether his son was treated ethically where in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) In restraurants.
(b) At school.
(c) On movie sets.
(d) At church.
4. How many children did Monty and his wife have?
5. Monty won various competitions in Chapter 3, East of Eden, including what?
(a) Dog training.
(b) Dog racing.
(c) Snake charming.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Marvin Roberts write his own book about horse training?
2. Monty Roberts began riding horses professionally from what age?
3. Monty realized in Chapter 3, East of Eden that most of his competitors had nowhere near as much what as he did?
4. After working with Monty, Lomitas was reinstated and named what?
5. What happened after Lomitas injured people while racing?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)