|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends love to eat?
2. "Sand-castle syndrome" indicates that someone gets joy in creating something then what?
(a) Forgetting it.
(b) Destroying it.
(c) Enhancing it.
(d) Doubling it.
3. What did Monty call the young male deer he befriended in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
4. Hastings Harcourt was the son of what publishing giant?
(a) Whitmore Publishing.
(b) Tate Publishing.
(c) Johnson, Stevens, and Smith.
(d) Harcourt Brace and World.
5. What is the name of Monty Roberts' brother?
(a) Larry Roberts.
(b) Andrew Roberts.
(c) John Roberts.
(d) Robert Roberts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event was part of the Salinas Rodeo during Monty's childhood?
2. In what year was "East of Eden" shot in Salinas?
3. What was one use for horses during World War II?
4. What kind of grades did Monty receive in school as a child?
5. In what year in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses did Monty's family have to leave their home?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)