|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many horses did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to buy for him initially?
2. How many children did Monty and his wife have?
3. What horse which Monty bought for Hastings Harcourt ended up being ranked the best 3 year old in California?
4. When did Marvin Roberts write his own book about horse training?
5. What did Monty begin calling his method of horse training while in his teens?
(a) "Breaking horses."
(b) "Starting horses."
(c) "Listening to horses."
(d) "Whispering horses."
Short Answer Questions
1. How many National NIRA All-Around Championships did Monty Roberts win between 1950 and 1969?
2. Monty's father seemed to care little whether his son was treated ethically where in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
3. At what age did Monty first volunteer to gather wild mustangs for the Salinas Rodeo?
4. Monty wrote that when he speaks with _______ groups they cannot believe the work he does with deer.
5. Where did Monty move with his family in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)