|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Monty realize was the best time for observing the wild horses' relaxed social interaction in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(b) Around the equinox.
(c) Mating season.
(d) March and April.
2. How did the young male deer act toward Monty in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
3. What young man did Monty have help him in working with Lomitas?
(a) Simon Stokes.
(b) Crawford Hall.
(c) Edward Phillips.
(d) Larry Roberts.
4. What did the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends love to eat?
5. What were the horse competition areas of Salinas used for, causing Monty's family to have to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) Nuclear test site.
(c) Army barracks.
(d) Japanese-American internment camps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Monty Roberts began riding horses professionally from what age?
2. What name did Hastings Harcourt give to the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
3. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
4. Monty's mother was the oldest of how many children?
5. In what year did Monty get married?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)