|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a horse was injured in the race, people wanted it to be shipped off for what purpose in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(c) Medical attention.
2. What name did Hastings Harcourt give to the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Sunset Stables.
(b) Flag is Up Farms.
(c) Rock Creek Horse Ranch.
(d) Greener Pastures.
3. Where did Monty move with his family in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Rock Creek Horse Ranch.
(b) Omaha, Nebraska.
(c) Flag is Up Farms.
(d) The Lazy J Trailer Park.
4. From 1973 to 1986, Monty Roberts was a leading consignor to what?
(a) The Half Price Thoroughbreds Sale.
(b) The Hollywood Park Two-Year-Old Thoroughbreds in Training Sale.
(c) The Englewood Racetrack.
(d) The Who Needs A Thoroughbred Sale.
5. Once Monty was free to some extent from his father's rule, he decided that instead of doing rodeos, he would join the wrestling and what team?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Monty go to look for wild horses at age fourteen?
2. What did Monty's father never show him as a child?
3. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
4. What color was Johnny Trivio?
5. Hastings Harcourt was the son of what publishing giant?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)