|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Crawford Hall's family build him in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) A cabin.
(b) A modular home.
(c) A birdhouse.
(d) A boat.
2. What role did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to hold at the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Night Manager.
(c) Managing Partner.
(d) Master Trainer.
3. Clark Hall was the owner of what type of operation?
4. Monty's father beat him with what when he was a child?
(a) An extension cord.
(b) A chain.
(c) A closed fist.
(d) A switch.
5. In what year did Monty meet the horse Lomitas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of grades did Monty receive in school as a child?
2. What is the name of Monty Roberts' brother?
3. When was the current Queen of England crowned?
4. How did Monty feel about his experiences with Hastings Harcourt in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
5. What did Monty call the first deer he befriended in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)