|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Monty's friend become quadriplegic in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Motorcycle crash.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Plane crash.
(d) Horse racing accident.
2. Lomitas was the highest rated two-year-old horse in Germany in what year?
3. Monty's mother was the oldest of how many children?
4. What did Monty save one day in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
(a) A doe.
(b) A colt.
(c) A stag.
(d) A buck.
5. What did the audience yell when one of the horses was injured in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Holy makerel.
(b) Jumpin' catfish.
(c) Hog Jowels.
(d) Crow's bait.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Monty feel once in Nevada in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
2. Clark Hall was the owner of what type of operation?
3. Who planned to buy a ranch in Salinas just before his untimely death in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
4. What did Monty discover was even more sensitive in deer than in horses in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
5. What did Crawford Hall's family build him in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)