|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Queen of England's golden jubilee take place?
2. Monty's method of training horses was largely based on cultivating what with the animal?
3. How many National NIRA All-Around Championships did Monty Roberts win between 1950 and 1969?
4. What did Monty call the young male deer he befriended in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
5. What role did Monty give Crawford Hall at the ranch in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Cow milker.
(b) Stable cleaner.
(c) Manager of the training operation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What treatment did Monty finally receive for his medical condition in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
2. How old was Hastings Harcourt when he met Monty?
3. How much did Monty's father ask for rent from Monty in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
4. What did Monty observe Lomitas for signs of first when working with him?
5. What issue did Lomitas develop after being poisoned?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)