|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his accident, Crawford Hall's doctors estimated he would live how long?
(a) Twenty or more years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) A few years.
(d) Five years.
2. How old was Monty when his father brutally beat a black man to death in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
3. When Monty illustrated his method for a horse trainer he knew in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, the trainer said that it was a what?
(b) Dream come true.
4. When observing the horses in the wild at age fourteen, Monty saw how a colt who was behaving badly was isolated by what?
(a) A mare.
(b) Another colt.
(c) A sire.
(d) A horse trainer.
5. How many children did the current Queen of England have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What issue did Lomitas develop after being poisoned?
2. What kind of grades did Monty receive in school as a child?
3. When a horse was injured in the race, people wanted it to be shipped off for what purpose in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
4. When was the current Queen of England crowned?
5. Who poisoned Lomitas in Chapter 8, When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)