|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What psychological disorder did Hastings Harcourt suffer from?
(b) Bipolar Disorder.
(d) Borderline Personality Disorder.
2. What job did Monty's father take to bring in extra money in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) Garbage man.
(b) Police officer.
3. What was the second horse bought for Hastings Harcourt by Monty in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
4. After his accident, Crawford Hall's doctors estimated he would live how long?
(a) A few years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twenty or more years.
(d) Five years.
5. What refers to an athletic contest comprising five different track and field events and won by the contestant gaining the highest total score?
Short Answer Questions
1. What star of "East of Eden" did Monty befriend and show around the horses?
2. What did Monty call the first deer he befriended in Chapter 6, Deer Friends?
3. Who planned to buy a ranch in Salinas just before his untimely death in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
4. What did Lomitas' earnings climb to after working with Monty Roberts?
5. How many mares did Lomitas go on to spawn after being retired?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)