|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When a Racehorse's Worst Memory is a Starting Gate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
2. What did Monty observe Lomitas for signs of first when working with him?
3. What did Monty's father offer to rent to Monty in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) A tractor.
(b) A barn.
(c) A truck.
(d) A horse.
4. Who, along with the director, asked Monty to watch the dailies and give his thoughts on "East of Eden"?
(a) James Dean.
(b) Burl Ives.
(c) Don Page.
(d) Raymond Massey.
5. What job did Monty's father take to bring in extra money in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(c) Police officer.
(d) Garbage man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name refers to a female deer?
2. What name refers to a male deer?
3. In what year did Monty meet the horse Lomitas?
4. Where would the young male deer in Chapter 6, Deer Friends go when Monty left the farm?
5. What color was Johnny Trivio?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)