|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, East of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
(a) Las Vegas, Nevada.
(b) San Francisco, California.
(c) Salinas, California.
(d) Phoenix, Arizona.
2. One day when Monty's father hit him in Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty did what?
(a) Backed him against a wall.
(b) Punched him in the face.
(c) Grabbed him by the hair.
(d) Choked him.
3. Monty's mother was the oldest of how many children?
4. What did Monty feel once in Nevada in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) He wished his father were with him.
(b) He wished he weren't in Nevada.
(c) He wanted to go home.
(d) He needed more time with the horses.
5. How old was Monty when his father brutally beat a black man to death in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
Short Answer Questions
1. What horse did Monty Roberts claim was his all-time favorite in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
2. Monty Roberts began riding horses professionally from what age?
3. In Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty won races with his own horse and how many other horses that were highly trained?
4. At what age did Monty first volunteer to gather wild mustangs for the Salinas Rodeo?
5. What sign of obedience did Monty observe when a colt was turned away in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)