|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, East of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
2. What kind of grades did Monty receive in school as a child?
(a) D's and F's.
(b) All A's.
(c) C's and D's.
(d) B's and C's.
3. What did Monty begin calling his method of horse training while in his teens?
(a) "Breaking horses."
(b) "Whispering horses."
(c) "Listening to horses."
(d) "Starting horses."
4. In what year did Monty get married?
5. Monty discovered what element of communication between the wild horses in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(d) Body language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Monty's wife?
2. In Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty won races with his own horse and how many other horses that were highly trained?
3. What did Monty watch the mustangs do when entering the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
4. When horses have their head high and forward ears, it shows they are interested in something where?
5. What did the audience yell when one of the horses was injured in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)