|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, East of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Monty's father seemed to care little whether his son was treated ethically where in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) On movie sets.
(b) At school.
(c) In restraurants.
(d) At church.
2. Monty's father beat him with what when he was a child?
(a) An extension cord.
(b) A chain.
(c) A closed fist.
(d) A switch.
3. What did the others who went to Nevada with Monty in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, want to do?
(a) Return to Salinas quickly.
(b) Stay in the wilderness indefinitely.
(c) Stay in Nevada.
(d) Move on to Oregon.
4. Once Monty was free to some extent from his father's rule, he decided that instead of doing rodeos, he would join the wrestling and what team?
5. When did Monty realize was the best time for observing the wild horses' relaxed social interaction in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Mating season.
(c) Around the equinox.
(d) March and April.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who directed the film "East of Eden"?
2. At what age did Monty first volunteer to gather wild mustangs for the Salinas Rodeo?
3. What horse did Monty Roberts claim was his all-time favorite in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
4. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
5. What job did Monty's father take to bring in extra money in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)