|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, East of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Monty Roberts when he won his first riding trophy?
2. Who helped Monty with rent money in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) His father.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) A kind stranger.
(d) His mother.
3. Monty discovered what element of communication between the wild horses in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(b) Body language.
4. What was one use for horses during World War II?
(a) Bomb carriers.
(b) Pulling cars from ditches.
(c) As cattle guards.
(d) Horse meat.
5. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) The barn.
(b) The horses.
(c) A flock of sheep.
(d) An ox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Monty never see any of from his film work?
2. When did Monty realize was the best time for observing the wild horses' relaxed social interaction in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
3. When horses have their head high and forward ears, it shows they are interested in something where?
4. Who planned to buy a ranch in Salinas just before his untimely death in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
5. Monty's father beat him with what when he was a child?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)