|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, East of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Monty's father never show him as a child?
2. In what year in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses did Monty's family have to leave their home?
3. Monty won various competitions in Chapter 3, East of Eden, including what?
(a) Snake charming.
(b) Dog racing.
(d) Dog training.
4. What did Monty begin calling his method of horse training while in his teens?
(a) "Breaking horses."
(b) "Listening to horses."
(c) "Starting horses."
(d) "Whispering horses."
5. How much did Monty's father ask for rent from Monty in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) A small amount.
(c) A large amount.
(d) A reasonable amount.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Monty's wife?
2. What did the others who went to Nevada with Monty in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, want to do?
3. How old was Monty when World War II ended?
4. How many siblings does Monty Roberts have?
5. How many mustangs did Monty return from Nevada with in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)