|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, East of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of grades did Monty receive in school as a child?
(a) C's and D's.
(b) B's and C's.
(c) All A's.
(d) D's and F's.
2. Monty discovered what element of communication between the wild horses in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Body language.
3. In what year did Monty turn fourteen?
4. What had actually injured Monty to the point of being hospitalized when he was a child in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) A train.
(c) A car.
(d) His father.
5. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) The barn.
(b) A flock of sheep.
(c) The horses.
(d) An ox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Monty get married?
2. What did Monty recoil from when watching the Wild Mustang Race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
3. What did Monty's father find Monty's compassionate methods of training horses to be?
4. How was one of the mustangs injured in the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
5. What did Monty never see any of from his film work?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)