|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, East of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Monty Roberts began riding horses professionally from what age?
(a) Eight or nine.
(b) Four or five.
(c) Five or six.
(d) Three or four.
2. What sign of obedience did Monty observe when a colt was turned away in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Faint vocalizations.
(b) Eye contact.
(c) Bowing down.
(d) Pacing with head to the ground.
3. What did Monty's father find Monty's compassionate methods of training horses to be?
(c) An outrage.
4. What job did Monty's father get him in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) Rodeo Clown.
(b) Stunt Double.
(c) Bull rider.
5. What did the audience yell when one of the horses was injured in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Crow's bait.
(b) Hog Jowels.
(c) Jumpin' catfish.
(d) Holy makerel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had actually injured Monty to the point of being hospitalized when he was a child in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. How old was Monty Roberts when he won his first riding trophy?
3. In Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty won races with his own horse and how many other horses that were highly trained?
4. What did Monty's father hit his horse with to "break it" in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
5. Who directed the film "East of Eden"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)