|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, East of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the house in the middle of Salinas that Monty and his family moved to in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) 664 Moses Boulevard.
(b) 4202 Moral Way.
(c) 347 Church Street.
(d) 1984 Mission Lane.
2. In what year did Monty get married?
3. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
(a) San Francisco, California.
(b) Salinas, California.
(c) Las Vegas, Nevada.
(d) Phoenix, Arizona.
4. In Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty won races with his own horse and how many other horses that were highly trained?
5. What is the name of Monty's wife?
(a) Pat Smith.
(b) Patricia Burden.
(c) Patty Willis.
(d) Patricia Elder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Monty go to look for wild horses at age fourteen?
2. In what year did Monty turn fourteen?
3. What did the audience yell when one of the horses was injured in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
4. How was one of the mustangs injured in the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
5. What event was part of the Salinas Rodeo during Monty's childhood?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)