|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, East of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of grades did Monty receive in school as a child?
(a) All A's.
(b) C's and D's.
(c) D's and F's.
(d) B's and C's.
2. What is the name of Monty's wife?
(a) Patty Willis.
(b) Patricia Burden.
(c) Patricia Elder.
(d) Pat Smith.
3. In Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty won races with his own horse and how many other horses that were highly trained?
4. What horse did Monty Roberts claim was his all-time favorite in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) Carl Jones.
(b) Rodney Dangerfield.
(c) Diamond Joe.
(d) Johnny Tivio.
5. What did Monty watch the mustangs do when entering the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Lie down.
(b) Stop to graze.
(c) Buck wildly.
(d) Run backwards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Monty's father rent to help dig a grave in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
2. Who planned to buy a ranch in Salinas just before his untimely death in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
3. How old was Monty when he married?
4. Monty's father beat him on a weekly basis until he was how old?
5. What did Monty's father hit his horse with to "break it" in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)