|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Flag is Up Farms Regained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty won races with his own horse and how many other horses that were highly trained?
2. Who died in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(b) Snow White.
3. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) The horses.
(b) The barn.
(c) A flock of sheep.
(d) An ox.
4. How did Monty feel about his experiences with Hastings Harcourt in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
5. What did Monty think his friend could use in order to help out on Flag is Up Farms in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) A gun.
(b) A telephone.
(c) An electric wheelchair.
(d) A miniature horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Monty spend in a rack in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
2. When horses have their head high and forward ears, it shows they are interested in something where?
3. What were the horse competition areas of Salinas used for, causing Monty's family to have to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
4. What role did Monty give Crawford Hall at the ranch in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
5. What star of "East of Eden" did Monty befriend and show around the horses?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)