|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Flag is Up Farms Regained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Monty feel about his experiences with Hastings Harcourt in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
2. When did Monty realize was the best time for observing the wild horses' relaxed social interaction in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Around the equinox.
(b) March and April.
(c) Mating season.
3. What did Monty feel once in Nevada in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) He wished he weren't in Nevada.
(b) He wanted to go home.
(c) He wished his father were with him.
(d) He needed more time with the horses.
4. What did Monty's father never show him as a child?
5. What did Monty's father hit his horse with to "break it" in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) A whip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Clark Hall was the owner of what type of operation?
2. Monty's father beat him with what when he was a child?
3. Once Monty was free to some extent from his father's rule, he decided that instead of doing rodeos, he would join the wrestling and what team?
4. When Monty illustrated his method for a horse trainer he knew in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses, the trainer said that it was a what?
5. Who helped Monty with rent money in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)