|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Flag is Up Farms Regained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Hastings Harcourt give to the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Rock Creek Horse Ranch.
(b) Flag is Up Farms.
(c) Greener Pastures.
(d) Sunset Stables.
2. What was left dead of feeling for Monty in the end of Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) His right arm.
(b) His left arm.
(c) His left leg.
(d) His right leg.
3. "Sand-castle syndrome" indicates that someone gets joy in creating something then what?
(a) Destroying it.
(b) Enhancing it.
(c) Doubling it.
(d) Forgetting it.
4. How did Monty's friend become quadriplegic in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Motorcycle crash.
(c) Horse racing accident.
(d) Plane crash.
5. How old was Monty when he met Hastings Harcourt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign of obedience did Monty observe when a colt was turned away in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
2. What were the horse competition areas of Salinas used for, causing Monty's family to have to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
3. How old was Monty when he married?
4. When did Monty realize was the best time for observing the wild horses' relaxed social interaction in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
5. What did Hastings Harcourt do once he discovered Monty had not destroyed his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)