|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Flag is Up Farms Regained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Monty decide to secretly do with Hastings Harcourt's horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Eat them.
(b) Sell them.
(c) Breed them.
(d) Humiliate them.
2. Where was most of the wild horse population during Monty's childhood?
(b) New Mexico.
3. When did Monty realize was the best time for observing the wild horses' relaxed social interaction in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) March and April.
(b) Around the equinox.
(d) Mating season.
4. Where did Monty Roberts grow up?
(a) San Francisco, California.
(b) Phoenix, Arizona.
(c) Las Vegas, Nevada.
(d) Salinas, California.
5. What did Monty watch the mustangs do when entering the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) Run backwards.
(b) Buck wildly.
(c) Lie down.
(d) Stop to graze.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Monty never see any of from his film work?
2. How did Monty feel about his experiences with Hastings Harcourt in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
3. Monty's method of training horses was largely based on cultivating what with the animal?
4. Hastings Harcourt was the son of what publishing giant?
5. What did the audience yell when one of the horses was injured in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)