|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Flag is Up Farms Regained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hastings Harcourt was the son of what publishing giant?
(a) Tate Publishing.
(b) Whitmore Publishing.
(c) Johnson, Stevens, and Smith.
(d) Harcourt Brace and World.
2. What did Monty suddenly have a medical issue with in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) His left leg.
(b) His right arm.
(c) His lower back.
(d) His neck.
3. Once Monty was free to some extent from his father's rule, he decided that instead of doing rodeos, he would join the wrestling and what team?
4. What role did Monty give Crawford Hall at the ranch in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Stable cleaner.
(c) Cow milker.
(d) Manager of the training operation.
5. What job did Monty's father take to bring in extra money in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) Police officer.
(b) Garbage man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Monty spend alone with the wild horses when he was fourteen?
2. Where did Hastings Harcourt tell Monty he had property and wanted to open a full-scale thoroughbred facility?
3. How many siblings does Monty Roberts have?
4. What did the audience yell when one of the horses was injured in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
5. How many mustangs did Monty return from Nevada with in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)