|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Flag is Up Farms Regained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had actually injured Monty to the point of being hospitalized when he was a child in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) A train.
(c) His father.
(d) A car.
2. What friend did Monty discover had become quadriplegic in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Johnny Tivio.
(b) Crawford Hall.
(c) Clark Hall.
(d) Hastings Harcourt.
3. In what year did Monty get married?
4. What role did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to hold at the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Master Trainer.
(c) Managing Partner.
(d) Night Manager.
5. Who planned to buy a ranch in Salinas just before his untimely death in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) James Dean.
(b) Burl Ives.
(c) Don Page.
(d) Raymond Massey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to an athletic contest comprising five different track and field events and won by the contestant gaining the highest total score?
2. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
3. What did Monty suddenly have a medical issue with in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
4. What did Monty never see any of from his film work?
5. How old was Hastings Harcourt when he met Monty?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)