|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Flag is Up Farms Regained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Monty suddenly have a medical issue with in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) His neck.
(b) His right arm.
(c) His lower back.
(d) His left leg.
2. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
3. Monty discovered what element of communication between the wild horses in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(c) Body language.
4. Hastings Harcourt was the son of what publishing giant?
(a) Harcourt Brace and World.
(b) Johnson, Stevens, and Smith.
(c) Whitmore Publishing.
(d) Tate Publishing.
5. Monty's method of training horses was largely based on cultivating what with the animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Hastings Harcourt when he met Monty?
2. What treatment did Monty finally receive for his medical condition in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
3. "Sand-castle syndrome" indicates that someone gets joy in creating something then what?
4. How many children did Monty and his wife have?
5. What were the horse competition areas of Salinas used for, causing Monty's family to have to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)