|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Flag is Up Farms Regained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Monty Roberts born?
2. How old was Monty when his father brutally beat a black man to death in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
3. What role did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to hold at the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Master Trainer.
(b) Managing Partner.
(d) Night Manager.
4. How old was Monty when World War II ended?
5. Where were the horses on Monty's family's farm sent when they had to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) The San Diego Zoo.
(b) Ranches in Nevada.
(c) Ranches in Arizona.
(d) To slaughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many horses did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to buy for him initially?
2. Clark Hall was the owner of what type of operation?
3. In what year did Monty turn fourteen?
4. What name did Hastings Harcourt give to the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
5. How old was Hastings Harcourt when he met Monty?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)