|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Flag is Up Farms Regained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to an athletic contest comprising five different track and field events and won by the contestant gaining the highest total score?
2. Who died in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(c) Snow White.
3. What was the name of the medium brown horse with a white dot between his eyes that Monty met in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(d) Eye patch.
4. One day when Monty's father hit him in Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty did what?
(a) Choked him.
(b) Punched him in the face.
(c) Grabbed him by the hair.
(d) Backed him against a wall.
5. What did Monty think his friend could use in order to help out on Flag is Up Farms in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) A miniature horse.
(b) An electric wheelchair.
(c) A gun.
(d) A telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, along with the director, asked Monty to watch the dailies and give his thoughts on "East of Eden"?
2. How old was Monty when World War II ended?
3. How did Monty feel about his experiences with Hastings Harcourt in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
4. What did Monty's father rent to help dig a grave in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
5. How many horses did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to buy for him initially?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)