|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Flag is Up Farms Regained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Monty when his father brutally beat a black man to death in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. What were the horse competition areas of Salinas used for, causing Monty's family to have to move in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) Japanese-American internment camps.
(b) Nuclear test site.
(d) Army barracks.
3. How long did Monty spend alone with the wild horses when he was fourteen?
(a) A year.
(b) Two years.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few weeks.
4. Where did Monty move with his family in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Omaha, Nebraska.
(b) Rock Creek Horse Ranch.
(c) The Lazy J Trailer Park.
(d) Flag is Up Farms.
5. In what year did Monty get married?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the house in the middle of Salinas that Monty and his family moved to in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. What did Monty begin calling his method of horse training while in his teens?
3. How long did Monty spend in a rack in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
4. How old was Monty when World War II ended?
5. How much did Johnny Trivio weigh?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)