|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Flag is Up Farms Regained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to personally do with his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Breed them.
(b) Shoot them.
(c) Exercise them.
(d) Rce them.
2. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) The horses.
(b) The barn.
(c) An ox.
(d) A flock of sheep.
3. What kind of grades did Monty receive in school as a child?
(a) B's and C's.
(b) D's and F's.
(c) C's and D's.
(d) All A's.
4. Monty Roberts began riding horses professionally from what age?
(a) Four or five.
(b) Eight or nine.
(c) Five or six.
(d) Three or four.
5. When horses have their head high and forward ears, it shows they are interested in something where?
(a) On the ground.
(c) In the sky.
(d) Far away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Monty's father take to bring in extra money in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. Who planned to buy a ranch in Salinas just before his untimely death in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
3. How old was Monty when he married?
4. One day when Monty's father hit him in Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty did what?
5. How was one of the mustangs injured in the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)