|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Flag is Up Farms Regained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Monty spend in a rack in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) 11 days.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 14 days.
2. What did Hastings Harcourt ask Monty to personally do with his horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Rce them.
(b) Exercise them.
(c) Shoot them.
(d) Breed them.
3. Where did Monty go to look for wild horses at age fourteen?
4. "Sand-castle syndrome" indicates that someone gets joy in creating something then what?
(a) Enhancing it.
(b) Forgetting it.
(c) Doubling it.
(d) Destroying it.
5. Where did Monty move with his family in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) The Lazy J Trailer Park.
(b) Omaha, Nebraska.
(c) Flag is Up Farms.
(d) Rock Creek Horse Ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Johnny Trivio weigh?
2. What event was part of the Salinas Rodeo during Monty's childhood?
3. How many mustangs did Monty return from Nevada with in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
4. In Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty won races with his own horse and how many other horses that were highly trained?
5. Monty Roberts was born in the middle of what American era?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)