|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Flag is Up Farms Regained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Monty's method of training horses was largely based on cultivating what with the animal?
2. Monty Roberts began riding horses professionally from what age?
(a) Four or five.
(b) Eight or nine.
(c) Three or four.
(d) Five or six.
3. What name did Hastings Harcourt give to the thoroughbred facility in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Sunset Stables.
(b) Rock Creek Horse Ranch.
(c) Greener Pastures.
(d) Flag is Up Farms.
4. What job did Monty's father take to bring in extra money in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) Garbage man.
(c) Police officer.
5. When a horse was injured in the race, people wanted it to be shipped off for what purpose in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(d) Medical attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. One day when Monty's father hit him in Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty did what?
2. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
3. What event was part of the Salinas Rodeo during Monty's childhood?
4. What did Monty decide to secretly do with Hastings Harcourt's horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
5. In what had Johnny Trivio been undefeated?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)