|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Flag is Up Farms Regained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) The barn.
(b) The horses.
(c) An ox.
(d) A flock of sheep.
2. Where did Monty go to look for wild horses at age fourteen?
3. What did Monty feel once in Nevada in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
(a) He wanted to go home.
(b) He wished his father were with him.
(c) He needed more time with the horses.
(d) He wished he weren't in Nevada.
4. What was the second horse bought for Hastings Harcourt by Monty in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
5. Monty's wife was how many years behind him in school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Monty's father hit his horse with to "break it" in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
2. How many siblings does Monty Roberts have?
3. What refers to an athletic contest comprising five different track and field events and won by the contestant gaining the highest total score?
4. In what year was "East of Eden" shot in Salinas?
5. What did Crawford Hall's family build him in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)