Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Flag is Up Farms Regained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Monty decide to secretly do with Hastings Harcourt's horses in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
(a) Sell them.
(b) Humiliate them.
(c) Eat them.
(d) Breed them.
2. What did Monty's parents claim had injured him when they put him in the hospital in Chapter 2, Growing Up with Horses?
(a) A flock of sheep.
(b) The horses.
(c) The barn.
(d) An ox.
3. Monty's family's friend had what position on the set of "East of Eden"?
(a) Third HC.
(b) Fifth AB.
(c) First AD.
(d) Second NR.
4. What horse did Monty Roberts claim was his all-time favorite in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) Rodney Dangerfield.
(b) Carl Jones.
(c) Johnny Tivio.
(d) Diamond Joe.
5. Monty won various competitions in Chapter 3, East of Eden, including what?
(a) Dog training.
(b) Snake charming.
(d) Dog racing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was one of the mustangs injured in the race in Chapter 1, The Call of the Wild Horses?
2. What was the second horse bought for Hastings Harcourt by Monty in Chapter 4, The Sand-Castle Syndrome?
3. Where did Hastings Harcourt tell Monty he had property and wanted to open a full-scale thoroughbred facility?
4. In what year did Monty turn fourteen?
5. How did Monty's friend become quadriplegic in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)