|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Invitation That Changed My Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the current Queen of England crowned?
2. In what had Johnny Trivio been undefeated?
(a) The Triple Crown.
(b) Jumping competitions.
(c) The Kentucky Derby.
(d) The stallion sweepstakes.
3. Who said "That was one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen in my life" in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(a) The Queen Mother.
(b) Prince Charles.
(c) The Royal Jester.
(d) The King.
4. Monty's wife was how many years behind him in school?
5. Who helped Monty with rent money in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) His father.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His mother.
(d) A kind stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his accident, Crawford Hall's doctors estimated he would live how long?
2. Monty won various competitions in Chapter 3, East of Eden, including what?
3. How did Monty feel about his experiences with Hastings Harcourt in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
4. Who died in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
5. What refers to an athletic contest comprising five different track and field events and won by the contestant gaining the highest total score?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)