|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Invitation That Changed My Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Monty spend in a rack in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) 14 days.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 11 days.
2. When was the book Horse Whispers & Lies published?
3. After his accident, Crawford Hall's doctors estimated he would live how long?
(a) A few years.
(b) Twenty or more years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five years.
4. Monty's mother was the oldest of how many children?
5. What did Crawford Hall's family build him in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) A boat.
(b) A cabin.
(c) A modular home.
(d) A birdhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Monty turn fourteen?
2. How much did Monty's father ask for rent from Monty in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
3. How did Monty's friend become quadriplegic in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
4. What did Monty suddenly have a medical issue with in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
5. Who wrote the book Horse Whispers & Lies?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)