|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Invitation That Changed My Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Monty invited to meet the Queen of England in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(a) The White House.
(b) Essex Estate.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Wellington Palace.
2. What did Monty's father rent to help dig a grave in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
(a) A tractor.
(b) A dumptruck.
(c) A shovel.
(d) An air chisel.
3. What did Monty receive in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(a) The first place trophy.
(b) The purple heart.
(c) The red ribbon.
(d) The royal seal of approval.
4. What is the name of Monty's wife?
(a) Patricia Elder.
(b) Pat Smith.
(c) Patricia Burden.
(d) Patty Willis.
5. One day when Monty's father hit him in Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty did what?
(a) Choked him.
(b) Punched him in the face.
(c) Backed him against a wall.
(d) Grabbed him by the hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Monty with rent money in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
2. Who died in Chapter 3, East of Eden?
3. In Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty won races with his own horse and how many other horses that were highly trained?
4. Once Monty was free to some extent from his father's rule, he decided that instead of doing rodeos, he would join the wrestling and what team?
5. The book Horse Whispers and Lies claims that who was actually a kind, compassionate man?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)