|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Invitation That Changed My Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said "That was one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen in my life" in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(a) The King.
(b) The Queen Mother.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) The Royal Jester.
2. One day when Monty's father hit him in Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty did what?
(a) Punched him in the face.
(b) Choked him.
(c) Backed him against a wall.
(d) Grabbed him by the hair.
3. Monty's wife was how many years behind him in school?
4. What role did Monty give Crawford Hall at the ranch in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) Stable cleaner.
(c) Cow milker.
(d) Manager of the training operation.
5. What did Crawford Hall's family build him in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) A cabin.
(b) A boat.
(c) A modular home.
(d) A birdhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. The book Horse Whispers and Lies claims that who was actually a kind, compassionate man?
2. Where was Monty invited to meet the Queen of England in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
3. What refers to an athletic contest comprising five different track and field events and won by the contestant gaining the highest total score?
4. In what had Johnny Trivio been undefeated?
5. What color was Johnny Trivio?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)