|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Invitation That Changed My Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the book Horse Whispers & Lies published?
2. What did Monty suddenly have a medical issue with in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) His left leg.
(b) His neck.
(c) His lower back.
(d) His right arm.
3. In what year did Monty turn fourteen?
4. In what year did Monty get married?
5. Where was Monty to spend an entire week in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
(a) Wellington Palace.
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) The London Hilton.
(d) Windsor Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Meeting the Queen of England was what for Monty?
2. One day when Monty's father hit him in Chapter 3, East of Eden, Monty did what?
3. Who said "That was one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen in my life" in Chapter 7, The Invitation That Changed My Life?
4. What is the name of Monty Roberts' brother?
5. When did the Queen of England's golden jubilee take place?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)