|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Invitation That Changed My Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Monty and his wife have?
2. What did Crawford Hall's family build him in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) A boat.
(b) A birdhouse.
(c) A cabin.
(d) A modular home.
3. When did the Queen of England's golden jubilee take place?
4. The book Horse Whispers and Lies claims that who was actually a kind, compassionate man?
(a) Marvin Roberts.
(b) Hastings Harcourt.
(c) Crawford Hall.
(d) Monty Roberts.
5. How long did Monty spend in a rack in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
(a) 30 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 14 days.
(d) 11 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the current Queen of England crowned?
2. How old was Monty when he married?
3. How many children did the current Queen of England have?
4. What treatment did Monty finally receive for his medical condition in Chapter 5, Flag is Up Farms Regained?
5. When was the book Horse Whispers & Lies published?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)