Quiz: Ramanujan's Spring
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was Ramanujan interested in in this value?
a) Its infinite nature.
b) The constant's irrationality.
c) The constant's practical value.
d) Underlying properties.
2. What value did Ramanujan work with at Cambridge?
a) Avogadro's number.
b) Real numbers.
d) Chaitin's constant.
3. How much of Ramanujan's work did Hardy believe was sound and original?
a) One to two thirds.
b) Five to ten percent.
c) Almost all of it.
d) Half to three quarters.
4. Where did Ramanujan move to?
5. What did Ramanujan work out...
This section contains 253 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)