|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What substance is covering Monsieur Planchet when Athos and Raoul arrive to pay him a visit in Chapter 29?
2. Which lady friend of Louise de la Valliere's accuses Louise of killing Raoul if he dies in Africa?
(a) The Queen.
(b) No finds her bahavoir towards Raoul amiss.
(c) Mademoiselle de Montalais.
(d) Mademoiselle de Tonnay-Charente.
3. After D'Artagnan agrees to cooperate and not resign his post in Chapter 53, what does King Louis offer?
(a) To pardon Aramis and Porthos.
(b) To give D'Artagnan a large fortune.
(c) To promote D'Artagnan.
(d) To free Fouquet.
4. When Raoul and Athos arrive at Beaufort's house in Paris, what is Beaufort doing?
(a) Distributing all of his things of value to his friends and creditors.
(b) Selling all of his fine things to fund his journey to Africa.
(c) Taking all of his fine things to a friend's house for safe keeping until his return.
(d) Packing all of his treasures to take with him to Africa.
5. Where has Planchet purchased an estate to live out his retirement in?
Short Answer Questions
1. When D'Artagnan arrives back in Paris, who does he find has taken ill in Chapter 34?
2. What does Athos promise to give Raoul when he returns from Africa?
3. What type of advice does Athos give to Raoul in Chapter 33?
4. What does D'Artagnan think will be the fate of all of those who know the secret of Philippe?
5. Who does Raoul go to visit first when he arrives in Paris in Chapter 28?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)