|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which lady friend of Louise de la Valliere's accuses Louise of killing Raoul if he dies in Africa?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Mademoiselle de Tonnay-Charente.
(c) No finds her bahavoir towards Raoul amiss.
(d) Mademoiselle de Montalais.
2. Why is Fouquet unable to flee Nantes in the end of Chapter 38?
(a) He does not desire to flee.
(b) He is being threatened by creditors outside of the city.
(c) He is very ill.
(d) The king has forbidden him to leave.
3. What reason does Colbert give D'Artagnan for conspiring against Fouquet in Chapter 41?
(a) He was upset after Fouquet stole his mistress.
(b) He claims Fouquet was holding him back from greatness.
(c) Colbert acted only on errand from the Queen.
(d) He was jealous of Vaux.
4. How does Porthos die in Chapter 50?
(a) He is accidentally blown up while trying to light a fuse.
(b) He is shot.
(c) Falling rocks from the ceiling crush him.
(d) He is run through with a sword.
5. What does Colbert tell D'Artagnan to do at Belle-Isle in order to be promoted?
(a) Allow Aramis to escape, but kill Porthos.
(b) Kill Aramis and Porthos.
(c) Arrest Aramis and Porthos.
(d) Procure Fouquet's fortune from Belle-Isle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king order D'Artagnan to do for his advisers when they get to Nantes in Chapter 34?
2. What does Beaufort give Raoul as his first order?
3. What does Raoul wish for before drinking from the goblet in Chapter 27?
4. Who fires a shot at Raoul and Athos on the Isle of St. Marguerite?
5. What do Fouquet's friends give him in the end of Chapter 15?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)