|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is D'Artagnan's intended destination when he heads for the stables after resigning in Nantes?
(a) He is leaving the country for Spain.
(b) He plans to visit Athos.
(c) He is going to Paris.
(d) He wants to return to Belle-Isle.
2. What reaction does Athos have after he reads a letter from Aramis describing Porthos's death?
(a) He is peaceful with the knowledge that Porthos has gone to a better place.
(b) He falls into a fit of sobbing and cries for hours.
(c) He is angry at the king and writes a letter.
(d) He faints.
3. When Biscarrat leads the men into the grotto what does he refuse to take?
(a) His uniform.
(b) He armor.
(c) His hat.
(d) His sword.
4. How does Aramis spend his night on the ship in Chapter 51?
(a) Drinking with the sailors.
(b) Crying for over the death of Porthos.
(c) Playing cards with the servants.
(d) Writing letters to his friends.
5. What substance is covering Monsieur Planchet when Athos and Raoul arrive to pay him a visit in Chapter 29?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does Raoul warn De Guiche to beware of in Chapter 28?
2. Who enters the grotto alone to investigate in Chapter 48?
3. What type of wine does Beaufort request when he visits Athos and Raoul in Chapter 27?
4. At the last minute who decides to accompany Raoul on his expedition?
5. What fate does the Queen wish for Aramis as expressed in Chapter 36?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)