|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Aramis and Porthos as they are getting a boat ready to flee?
(a) D'Artagnan coming to their aid.
(b) A pack of dogs chasing a fox.
(c) A servant coming with their gold and silver.
(d) A courier with a letter from Fouquet.
2. Who ordered the shooting towards Raoul and Athos in Chapter 31?
(a) We don't know who ordered the attack.
(c) The sentinel guard.
(d) The governor.
3. Where is D'Artagnan's intended destination when he heads for the stables after resigning in Nantes?
(a) He is leaving the country for Spain.
(b) He plans to visit Athos.
(c) He wants to return to Belle-Isle.
(d) He is going to Paris.
4. Who does Raoul see consorting with an officer while he is waiting for De Guiche in Chapter 28?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Louise La Valliere.
(c) Madame de Chevreuse.
(d) Mademoiselle Montalais.
5. Which lady friend of Louise de la Valliere's accuses Louise of killing Raoul if he dies in Africa?
(a) Mademoiselle de Montalais.
(b) No finds her bahavoir towards Raoul amiss.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Mademoiselle de Tonnay-Charente.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Biscarrat leads the men into the grotto what does he refuse to take?
2. What does Raoul wish for before drinking from the goblet in Chapter 27?
3. What happens to D'Artagnan's horse as he is pursuing Fouquet in Chapter 40?
4. What substance is covering Monsieur Planchet when Athos and Raoul arrive to pay him a visit in Chapter 29?
5. What order of the king does an Officer give D'Artagnan after he decides to resign?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)