|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Raoul go to visit first when he arrives in Paris in Chapter 28?
(a) De Guiche.
(d) The king.
2. How does Porthos die in Chapter 50?
(a) He is run through with a sword.
(b) Falling rocks from the ceiling crush him.
(c) He is accidentally blown up while trying to light a fuse.
(d) He is shot.
3. What does Athos promise to give Raoul when he returns from Africa?
(a) The capital of his estates.
(b) His entire fortune.
(c) His blessing on Raoul's marraige to a woman of his choice.
(d) His title.
4. In Porthos's family, what is an omen that men are going to die?
(a) They have a nightmare the night before.
(b) Their legs feel weak.
(c) The find their first gray hair.
(d) They lose their pinky nail on their left hand.
5. What type of wine does Beaufort request when he visits Athos and Raoul in Chapter 27?
(a) De Vouvray wine.
(b) Red wine.
(c) White wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which king is the Beaufort's father?
2. Who confirms the death of Raoul to Athos?
3. Where is D'Artagnan's intended destination when he heads for the stables after resigning in Nantes?
4. What reaction does Athos have after he reads a letter from Aramis describing Porthos's death?
5. How do Porthos and Aramis attempt to escape in Chapter 46?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)