|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which lady friend of Louise de la Valliere's accuses Louise of killing Raoul if he dies in Africa?
(a) No finds her bahavoir towards Raoul amiss.
(b) Mademoiselle de Montalais.
(c) Mademoiselle de Tonnay-Charente.
(d) The Queen.
2. Where is D'Artagnan's intended destination when he heads for the stables after resigning in Nantes?
(a) He plans to visit Athos.
(b) He wants to return to Belle-Isle.
(c) He is going to Paris.
(d) He is leaving the country for Spain.
3. How long does it take Athos and Raoul to reach Toulon after they leave Paris?
(a) One month.
(b) Three days.
(c) A fortnight.
(d) One week.
4. Who does Porthos think they are protecting the Belle-Isle from in Chapter 42?
(a) A false king of France.
(b) King Louis XIV.
5. What does Beaufort give Raoul as his first order?
(a) He asks Raoul to secure a new horse.
(b) He asks Raoul to take a message to the king.
(c) He asks Raoul to help him pack his belongings.
(d) He asks Raoul to go ahead of him as far as Antibes and make preparations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to D'Artagnan's horse as he is pursuing Fouquet in Chapter 40?
2. What does D'Artagnan think will be the fate of all of those who know the secret of Philippe?
3. What fate does the Queen wish for Aramis as expressed in Chapter 36?
4. What reason does Colbert give for not passing Fouquet in his boat in Chapter 37?
5. Where does D'Artagnan offer to take Mouston in Chapter 55?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)