|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Raoul go to visit first when he arrives in Paris in Chapter 28?
(c) The king.
(d) De Guiche.
2. Who does Raoul see consorting with an officer while he is waiting for De Guiche in Chapter 28?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Madame de Chevreuse.
(c) Louise La Valliere.
(d) Mademoiselle Montalais.
3. Where does D'Artagnan offer to take Mouston in Chapter 55?
(a) Into the country for a respite.
(b) To Athos's home.
(c) Back to the Chateau Vallon.
(d) To his own home.
4. When Raoul and Athos arrive at Beaufort's house in Paris, what is Beaufort doing?
(a) Taking all of his fine things to a friend's house for safe keeping until his return.
(b) Distributing all of his things of value to his friends and creditors.
(c) Packing all of his treasures to take with him to Africa.
(d) Selling all of his fine things to fund his journey to Africa.
5. What reaction does Athos have after he reads a letter from Aramis describing Porthos's death?
(a) He faints.
(b) He is angry at the king and writes a letter.
(c) He falls into a fit of sobbing and cries for hours.
(d) He is peaceful with the knowledge that Porthos has gone to a better place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Athos promise to give Raoul when he returns from Africa?
2. Who sent the note to Fouquet in Chapter 40?
3. What is the name of Planchet's intended bride?
4. How does Porthos die in Chapter 50?
5. What interrupts Aramis and Porthos as they are getting a boat ready to flee?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)