|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mouston in the end of Chapter 55?
(a) He retires to the country with all of Porthos's clothing.
(b) He becomes a valet for D'Artagnan.
(c) He falls ill and takes to his bed for a slow demise.
(d) D'Artagnan discovers him dead on a pile of suits.
2. Who confirms the death of Raoul to Athos?
3. What interrupts Aramis and Porthos as they are getting a boat ready to flee?
(a) A courier with a letter from Fouquet.
(b) D'Artagnan coming to their aid.
(c) A pack of dogs chasing a fox.
(d) A servant coming with their gold and silver.
4. When King Louis XIV orders D'Artagnan to arrest Fouquet in Chapter 40, what does the king want to prevent Fouquet from doing in transit?
(a) Seeing the other advisers as he leaves.
(b) Receiving information from friends.
(c) Showing his face as the martyr of the king.
(d) Throwing notes out the window.
5. Who has advised the king to spare Aramis's life in Chapter 54?
(b) Mademoiselle de la Valliere.
(d) The Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D'Artagnan tell Raoul and Athos to pretend to be in Chapter 31?
2. What substance is covering Monsieur Planchet when Athos and Raoul arrive to pay him a visit in Chapter 29?
3. What does the king order D'Artagnan to do for his advisers when they get to Nantes in Chapter 34?
4. Which lady friend of Louise de la Valliere's accuses Louise of killing Raoul if he dies in Africa?
5. What does D'Artagnan think will be the fate of all of those who know the secret of Philippe?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)