|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Athos promise to give Raoul when he returns from Africa?
(a) His entire fortune.
(b) His title.
(c) The capital of his estates.
(d) His blessing on Raoul's marraige to a woman of his choice.
2. Who has formed an alliance with M. Colbert that comes to light in Chapter 36?
(a) Madame de Chevreuse.
(c) The Queen.
3. Which king is the Beaufort's father?
(a) Louis XIII.
(b) William the Conquorer.
(c) Henry III.
(d) Henry IV.
4. What does D'Artagnan think will be the fate of all of those who know the secret of Philippe?
(a) They will live quite indifferently to the secret.
(b) They will be imprisoned for life.
(c) They will live a life of fear.
(d) They will die.
5. Who ordered the shooting towards Raoul and Athos in Chapter 31?
(a) The governor.
(c) We don't know who ordered the attack.
(d) The sentinel guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Porthos kill the captain of the guards pursing them in Chapter 49?
2. When D'Artagnan arrives back in Paris, who does he find has taken ill in Chapter 34?
3. Why is Fouquet unable to flee Nantes in the end of Chapter 38?
4. Who does Raoul see consorting with an officer while he is waiting for De Guiche in Chapter 28?
5. At the last minute who decides to accompany Raoul on his expedition?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)