|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Fouquet's friends give him in the end of Chapter 15?
(a) Letters of introduction to foreign courts.
(d) New clothing and supplies for his journey.
2. How does Porthos die in Chapter 50?
(a) He is run through with a sword.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is accidentally blown up while trying to light a fuse.
(d) Falling rocks from the ceiling crush him.
3. Why is Fouquet unable to flee Nantes in the end of Chapter 38?
(a) He does not desire to flee.
(b) The king has forbidden him to leave.
(c) He is being threatened by creditors outside of the city.
(d) He is very ill.
4. What substance is covering Monsieur Planchet when Athos and Raoul arrive to pay him a visit in Chapter 29?
5. What does Athos promise to give Raoul when he returns from Africa?
(a) The capital of his estates.
(b) His title.
(c) His entire fortune.
(d) His blessing on Raoul's marraige to a woman of his choice.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Biscarrat leads the men into the grotto what does he refuse to take?
2. What reason does Colbert give for not passing Fouquet in his boat in Chapter 37?
3. Where is D'Artagnan's intended destination when he heads for the stables after resigning in Nantes?
4. When Fouquet suspects D'Artagnan is about to arrest him in Chapter 38, how does D'Artagnan respond?
5. What is the name of Planchet's intended bride?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)