|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While D'Artagnan is in audience with the King in Chapter 53, what news does a courier bring?
(a) That Aramis and Porthos have escaped.
(b) That Fouquet has escaped.
(c) That Raoul has died.
(d) That Philippe has died.
2. When D'Artagnan decides to resign, what does he think the fleet will be forced to do?
(a) Return to Paris.
(b) Wait for his replacement.
(c) Return to Nantes.
(d) Attack without him.
3. At the last minute who decides to accompany Raoul on his expedition?
4. Who confirms the death of Raoul to Athos?
5. What do Fouquet's friends give him in the end of Chapter 15?
(b) Letters of introduction to foreign courts.
(d) New clothing and supplies for his journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Athos and Raoul to reach Toulon after they leave Paris?
2. Which character does Raoul warn De Guiche to beware of in Chapter 28?
3. What type of advice does Athos give to Raoul in Chapter 33?
4. What happens to Mouston in the end of Chapter 55?
5. When Biscarrat leads the men into the grotto what does he refuse to take?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)