|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the last minute who decides to accompany Raoul on his expedition?
2. What does Aramis ask a fisherman to communicate to D'Artagnan in Chapter 42?
(a) He wants D'Artagnan to leave with the fleet.
(b) He wants D'Artagnan to alert Fouquet about the attack of Belle-Isle.
(c) He wants D'Artagnan to come to the island.
(d) He wants D'Artagnan to allow him and Porthos to escape.
3. What happens to Mouston in the end of Chapter 55?
(a) D'Artagnan discovers him dead on a pile of suits.
(b) He falls ill and takes to his bed for a slow demise.
(c) He retires to the country with all of Porthos's clothing.
(d) He becomes a valet for D'Artagnan.
4. Who does D'Artagnan request to speak with at Nantes in Chapter 37?
(d) The king.
5. What does Aramis show the captain of the ship in Chapter 51 that causes the captain to follow his orders.
(a) A ring.
(b) A signed letter from Fouquet.
(c) A sword.
(d) A signed letter from the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which king is the Beaufort's father?
2. What position does Beaufort offer Raoul in his army?
3. What fate does the Queen wish for Aramis as expressed in Chapter 36?
4. How do Aramis and Porthos know the father of the soldier they take prisoner in Chapter 46?
5. When King Louis XIV orders D'Artagnan to arrest Fouquet in Chapter 40, what does the king want to prevent Fouquet from doing in transit?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)