|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Beaufort offer Raoul in his army?
(a) Calvary Captain.
(b) Foot soldier.
2. What does Aramis ask a fisherman to communicate to D'Artagnan in Chapter 42?
(a) He wants D'Artagnan to allow him and Porthos to escape.
(b) He wants D'Artagnan to leave with the fleet.
(c) He wants D'Artagnan to alert Fouquet about the attack of Belle-Isle.
(d) He wants D'Artagnan to come to the island.
3. What is the name of Planchet's intended bride?
4. When Biscarrat leads the men into the grotto what does he refuse to take?
(a) He armor.
(b) His sword.
(c) His hat.
(d) His uniform.
5. What does the king order D'Artagnan to do for his advisers when they get to Nantes in Chapter 34?
(a) Guard them.
(b) Spy on their meetings.
(c) Send gift to them for their journey.
(d) Take notes on their meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of wine does Beaufort request when he visits Athos and Raoul in Chapter 27?
2. Who confirms the death of Raoul to Athos?
3. Where is D'Artagnan's intended destination when he heads for the stables after resigning in Nantes?
4. Who ordered the shooting towards Raoul and Athos in Chapter 31?
5. What does Raoul wish for before drinking from the goblet in Chapter 27?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)