|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does D'Artagnan request to speak with at Nantes in Chapter 37?
(c) The king.
2. What does Raoul wish for before drinking from the goblet in Chapter 27?
(a) To rekindle his romance with La Valliere.
(b) For his own death.
(c) To accompany Beaufort to Gigelli.
(d) For the king to die.
3. What does De Guiche promise Raoul in Chapter 28?
(a) To keep a secret for Raoul.
(b) To make La Valliere suffer.
(c) To never steal another man's love.
(d) To defend La Valliere where possible.
4. Who fires a shot at Raoul and Athos on the Isle of St. Marguerite?
(c) The sentinel.
(d) The Governor.
5. What does Raoul give to D'Artagnan to give to Louise de La Valliere?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A letter.
(c) A ring.
(d) A handkerchief.
Short Answer Questions
1. When King Louis XIV orders D'Artagnan to arrest Fouquet in Chapter 40, what does the king want to prevent Fouquet from doing in transit?
2. At the last minute who decides to accompany Raoul on his expedition?
3. Who has formed an alliance with M. Colbert that comes to light in Chapter 36?
4. Which lady friend of Louise de la Valliere's accuses Louise of killing Raoul if he dies in Africa?
5. Where does D'Artagnan offer to take Mouston in Chapter 55?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)