|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Raoul warn De Guiche to beware of in Chapter 28?
(b) La Valliere.
(c) The king.
2. Who does Raoul see consorting with an officer while he is waiting for De Guiche in Chapter 28?
(a) Madame de Chevreuse.
(b) The Queen.
(c) Mademoiselle Montalais.
(d) Louise La Valliere.
3. Who has advised the king to spare Aramis's life in Chapter 54?
(c) The Queen.
(d) Mademoiselle de la Valliere.
4. Why is Aramis angry with Porthos in Chapter 42?
(a) Porthos has sent a letter to the king.
(b) Porthos has learned of Philippe and lectured Aramis about it.
(c) Porthos has lost all of Aramis's money in poker games with the locals.
(d) Porthos has sent off the last two fishing boats from Belle-Isle.
5. How does Porthos kill the captain of the guards pursing them in Chapter 49?
(a) He strangles him.
(b) He strikes him with an iron bar.
(c) He drowns him in the river.
(d) He shoots him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does D'Artagnan offer to take Mouston in Chapter 55?
2. What does De Guiche promise Raoul in Chapter 28?
3. Who fires a shot at Raoul and Athos on the Isle of St. Marguerite?
4. Who does Porthos think they are protecting the Belle-Isle from in Chapter 42?
5. What does Colbert tell D'Artagnan to do at Belle-Isle in order to be promoted?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)