|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the last minute who decides to accompany Raoul on his expedition?
2. What do Fouquet's friends give him in the end of Chapter 15?
(a) Letters of introduction to foreign courts.
(d) New clothing and supplies for his journey.
3. What does D'Artagnan receive as soon as he returns to the fort in Chapter 32?
(a) A letter from the king.
(b) A letter from Porthos.
(c) A gift from Fouquet.
(d) A letter from Aramis.
4. When Biscarrat leads the men into the grotto what does he refuse to take?
(a) His hat.
(b) His sword.
(c) He armor.
(d) His uniform.
5. How does Porthos die in Chapter 50?
(a) He is accidentally blown up while trying to light a fuse.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is run through with a sword.
(d) Falling rocks from the ceiling crush him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fouquet suspects D'Artagnan is about to arrest him in Chapter 38, how does D'Artagnan respond?
2. How long does it take Athos and Raoul to reach Toulon after they leave Paris?
3. What type of wine does Beaufort request when he visits Athos and Raoul in Chapter 27?
4. Which character does Raoul warn De Guiche to beware of in Chapter 28?
5. What does Raoul wish for before drinking from the goblet in Chapter 27?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)