Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does D'Artagnan offer to take Mouston in Chapter 55?
(a) To Athos's home.
(b) Into the country for a respite.
(c) Back to the Chateau Vallon.
(d) To his own home.
2. From studying the map in Planchet's store, where do Athos and Raoul suppose that D'Artagnan is journeying?
(a) To England.
(b) To Italy.
(c) To Spain.
(d) To Cannes.
3. What order of the king does an Officer give D'Artagnan after he decides to resign?
(a) An order that tells D'Artagnan to return to Nantes alone.
(b) An order exiling D'Artagnan.
(c) An order that makes D'Artagnan prisoner.
(d) An order allows them to execute D'Artagnan if he resigns.
4. At the last minute who decides to accompany Raoul on his expedition?
5. Who confirms the death of Raoul to Athos?
6. What position does Beaufort offer Raoul in his army?
(a) Calvary Captain.
(b) Foot soldier.
7. Who does Raoul go to visit first when he arrives in Paris in Chapter 28?
(a) The king.
(d) De Guiche.
8. When Raoul and Athos arrive at Beaufort's house in Paris, what is Beaufort doing?
(a) Selling all of his fine things to fund his journey to Africa.
(b) Packing all of his treasures to take with him to Africa.
(c) Taking all of his fine things to a friend's house for safe keeping until his return.
(d) Distributing all of his things of value to his friends and creditors.
9. How does Porthos die in Chapter 50?
(a) He is run through with a sword.
(b) He is accidentally blown up while trying to light a fuse.
(c) Falling rocks from the ceiling crush him.
(d) He is shot.
10. Who sent the note to Fouquet in Chapter 40?
11. What interrupts Aramis and Porthos as they are getting a boat ready to flee?
(a) A servant coming with their gold and silver.
(b) D'Artagnan coming to their aid.
(c) A pack of dogs chasing a fox.
(d) A courier with a letter from Fouquet.
12. When Fouquet receives a note in Chapter 39, what is promised to aid his escape from the king?
(a) A white horse.
(b) A fast carriage.
(c) A disguise.
(d) Asylum at a nearby fortress.
13. Who enters the grotto alone to investigate in Chapter 48?
14. What do Fouquet's friends give him in the end of Chapter 15?
(a) Letters of introduction to foreign courts.
(b) New clothing and supplies for his journey.
15. How long does it take Athos and Raoul to reach Toulon after they leave Paris?
(a) A fortnight.
(b) One month.
(c) Three days.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. When King Louis XIV orders D'Artagnan to arrest Fouquet in Chapter 40, what does the king want to prevent Fouquet from doing in transit?
2. Who ordered the shooting towards Raoul and Athos in Chapter 31?
3. What reason does Colbert give D'Artagnan for conspiring against Fouquet in Chapter 41?
4. Who enters the apartment unexpectedly where Raoul is conversing with a lady in Chapter 28?
5. What does the king order D'Artagnan to do for his advisers when they get to Nantes in Chapter 34?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)