Short Answer Key
Chapter 1, The Prisoner, and Chapter 2, How Mouston had become fatter without informing Porthos, and the troubles which consequently befell that worthy gentleman
1. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
Govenor of the Prison.
2. What is title is Aramis recognized by in Chapter 1?
The Bishop of Vannes.
3. What is the name of the village where the prisoner spent his early years?
4. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
They were poisoned.
5. How did the prisoner discover that the lady who visited him monthly during his childhood was the Queen?
He overheard his caretakers discussing her.
6. According to Aramis in Chapter 1, who will come to fetch the prisoner in the future?
Aramis himself will come.
7. When D'Artagnan comes to visit Porthos in Chapter 2, what reason does Porthos give for his melancholy?
He has no clothes...
This section contains 3,511 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)