Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1, The Prisoner, and Chapter 2, How Mouston had become fatter without informing Porthos, and the troubles which consequently befell that worthy gentleman
1. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
2. What is title is Aramis recognized by in Chapter 1?
3. What is the name of the village where the prisoner spent his early years?
4. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
5. How did the prisoner discover that the lady who visited him monthly during his childhood was the Queen?
6. According to Aramis in Chapter 1, who will come to fetch the prisoner in the future?
7. When D'Artagnan comes to visit Porthos in Chapter 2, what reason does Porthos give for his melancholy?
This section contains 2,936 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)