|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 54, The Friends of M. Fouquet, Chapter 55, Porthos' Will, Chapter 56, The Old Age of Athos, Chapter 57, The Vision of Athos, and Chapter 58, The Angel of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the play being composed for the fete at Vaux in Chapter 6?
(a) The play does not have a name.
2. Who does Raoul go to visit first when he arrives in Paris in Chapter 28?
(c) De Guiche.
(d) The king.
3. How much money does the king win during his card game at Vaux?
(a) He does not lose or win anything, but breaks even.
(b) One thousand pistoles.
(c) Three thousand pistoles.
(d) He loses money, but is given one hundred pistoles as a consolation.
4. Which lady friend of Louise de la Valliere's accuses Louise of killing Raoul if he dies in Africa?
(a) No finds her bahavoir towards Raoul amiss.
(b) Mademoiselle de Montalais.
(c) Mademoiselle de Tonnay-Charente.
(d) The Queen.
5. Who does the king request to see before he retires for the night on his first evening at Vaux?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aramis invite Monsieur Moliere to go, in the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. Who comes to visit Athos after Aramis and Porthos have left?
3. What action does Fouquet suggest Louis take before they return to Vaux?
4. What does the king claim to be suffering from to Valliere in Chapter 14?
5. What happens to D'Artagnan's horse as he is pursuing Fouquet in Chapter 40?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)