|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 54, The Friends of M. Fouquet, Chapter 55, Porthos' Will, Chapter 56, The Old Age of Athos, Chapter 57, The Vision of Athos, and Chapter 58, The Angel of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why aren't there fresh horses for Aramis and Porthos when they arrive at Orleans in Chapter 26?
(a) The king has commanded that Aramis and Porthos be stopped.
(b) Fouquet has laid a trap for Aramis and Porthos by having all of the horse squired to others.
(c) Aramis and Porthos do not have sufficient means to pay for the fresh horses.
(d) All of the horses are engaged by le Duc de Beaufort.
2. What question does Queen Anne ask Fouquet during the banquet in Chapter 13?
(a) She asks the names of the exotic fruit.
(b) She asks who is Fouquet's decorator.
(c) She asks Fouquet what his favorite dish was.
(d) She asks about Fouquet's family.
3. Who confirms the death of Raoul to Athos?
4. What does Athos promise to give Raoul when he returns from Africa?
(a) His title.
(b) His entire fortune.
(c) His blessing on Raoul's marraige to a woman of his choice.
(d) The capital of his estates.
5. While D'Artagnan is in audience with the King in Chapter 53, what news does a courier bring?
(a) That Raoul has died.
(b) That Aramis and Porthos have escaped.
(c) That Fouquet has escaped.
(d) That Philippe has died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ordered the shooting towards Raoul and Athos in Chapter 31?
2. How much money does Aramis offer to Philippe should he decide to go to Bas-Poitou?
3. Once the king has been imprisoned in the Bastille, where does Porthos go?
4. What does is the order that Aramis gives to D'Artagnan for in Chapter 20?
5. Who waited on the king during the dinner during Chapter 13?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)