|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 54, The Friends of M. Fouquet, Chapter 55, Porthos' Will, Chapter 56, The Old Age of Athos, Chapter 57, The Vision of Athos, and Chapter 58, The Angel of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does is the order that Aramis gives to D'Artagnan for in Chapter 20?
(a) The arrest of Colbert.
(b) The arrest of Fouquet.
(c) The release of Fouquet.
(d) The discharge of several soldiers.
2. When D'Artagnan arrives back in Paris, who does he find has taken ill in Chapter 34?
(b) The king.
3. What is the date of the fete at Vaux?
(a) June 21.
(b) July 14.
(c) August 15.
(d) December 21.
4. Who enters the apartment unexpectedly where Raoul is conversing with a lady in Chapter 28?
(a) The Queen and Colbert.
(b) The princess and De Guiche.
(c) Fouquet and La Valliere.
(d) La Valliere and the King.
5. What does D'Artagnan request from the king before he arrest Fouquet?
(a) A trial for Fouquet.
(b) Additional men.
(c) A conference with the other ministers of state.
(d) His instructions in writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fouquet regard Aramis's act of abducting Louis XIV?
2. How much money does the king win during his card game at Vaux?
3. What does D'Artagnan think will be the fate of all of those who know the secret of Philippe?
4. What does Aramis give Baisemeaux when they arrive at the Bastille in Chapter 17?
5. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)