|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 54, The Friends of M. Fouquet, Chapter 55, Porthos' Will, Chapter 56, The Old Age of Athos, Chapter 57, The Vision of Athos, and Chapter 58, The Angel of Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Porthos to arrive at Vaux twenty-four hours before the party?
(a) Monsieur Fouquet.
(c) The King.
2. Which king is the Beaufort's father?
(a) William the Conquorer.
(b) Louis XIII.
(c) Henry III.
(d) Henry IV.
3. Where is Aramis's room at Vaux?
(a) Directly above the king's room.
(b) Directly to the left of the king's room.
(c) Directly under the king's room.
(d) Directly to the right of the king's room.
4. What reason does Percerin give to D'Artagnan for being pressed for time and unable to help him and Porthos in Chapter 4?
(a) He is making five costumes for the King.
(b) He is training his apprentices.
(c) He is busy working on all of his financial records.
(d) He is making his own outfit for the party at Vaux.
5. What house did the late Madame du Vallon have a chamber with a secret door in?
(c) Chateau of Pierrefonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king claim to be suffering from to Valliere in Chapter 14?
2. Where does Aramis invite Monsieur Moliere to go, in the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. When Fontaine tells his companions of his first duel in Chapter 6, what is their response?
4. What is the date of the fete at Vaux?
5. What does Colbert tell D'Artagnan to do at Belle-Isle in order to be promoted?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)