|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46, The Son of Biscarrat, Chapter 47, The Grotto of Locmaria, Chapter 48, The Grotto, and Chapter 49, A Homeric Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raoul give to D'Artagnan to give to Louise de La Valliere?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A letter.
2. Which two people overhear the king tell La Valliere he loves her in Chapter 13?
(a) Colbert and Queen Anne.
(b) D'Artagnan and Fouquet.
(c) No one overhears the king.
(d) Two servants.
3. What reason does Percerin give to D'Artagnan for being pressed for time and unable to help him and Porthos in Chapter 4?
(a) He is busy working on all of his financial records.
(b) He is making his own outfit for the party at Vaux.
(c) He is training his apprentices.
(d) He is making five costumes for the King.
4. What does the king claim to be suffering from to Valliere in Chapter 14?
(d) He will not tell her what has upset him.
5. Why do Porthos and D'Artagnan approach Percerin's house on foot in Chapter 3?
(a) Their horses are tired and can go no further.
(b) It is a rule that everyone is to approach Percerin's house on foot.
(c) They want to enter Percerin's house secretly.
(d) To move ahead of the line of waiting carriages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the postilion of the final relay of in Chapter 8?
2. What question does Queen Anne ask Fouquet during the banquet in Chapter 13?
3. When Fouquet suspects D'Artagnan is about to arrest him in Chapter 38, how does D'Artagnan respond?
4. What does Athos provide Porthos and Aramis with in Chapter 26?
5. What does Athos promise to give Raoul when he returns from Africa?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)