|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46, The Son of Biscarrat, Chapter 47, The Grotto of Locmaria, Chapter 48, The Grotto, and Chapter 49, A Homeric Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the king leaves the passage in Chapter 17, where is he taken?
(a) He is taken to a shack in the village of Melun.
(b) He is taken to a waiting carriage.
(c) He is taken to a cave.
(d) He is taken to the dungeon of Vaux.
2. When Fouquet suspects D'Artagnan is about to arrest him in Chapter 38, how does D'Artagnan respond?
(a) D'Artagnan claims he has no plans to ever arrest Fouquet.
(b) D'Artagnan says yes the time has come and immediately arrests Fouquet.
(c) D'Artagnan tells Fouquet he will arrest him in one fortnight.
(d) D'Artagnan says he will announce it loudly when the time comes for arrest.
3. What do Fouquet's friends give him in the end of Chapter 15?
(b) Letters of introduction to foreign courts.
(d) New clothing and supplies for his journey.
4. Who comes to visit Athos after Aramis and Porthos have left?
(b) Le Duc de Beaufort.
(c) The king.
5. Which king is the Beaufort's father?
(a) William the Conquorer.
(b) Henry IV.
(c) Henry III.
(d) Louis XIII.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does De Guiche promise Raoul in Chapter 28?
2. According to Aramis in Chapter 1, who will come to fetch the prisoner in the future?
3. What happens to D'Artagnan's horse as he is pursuing Fouquet in Chapter 40?
4. What does is the order that Aramis gives to D'Artagnan for in Chapter 20?
5. What aim does D'Artagnan suppose that Aramis has in his suspicious activities with Fouquet, Baisemeaux, and Percerin?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)