|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46, The Son of Biscarrat, Chapter 47, The Grotto of Locmaria, Chapter 48, The Grotto, and Chapter 49, A Homeric Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does the king win during his card game at Vaux?
(a) Three thousand pistoles.
(b) He does not lose or win anything, but breaks even.
(c) He loses money, but is given one hundred pistoles as a consolation.
(d) One thousand pistoles.
2. How long does it take Athos and Raoul to reach Toulon after they leave Paris?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) Three days.
(d) A fortnight.
3. What is the name of Planchet's intended bride?
4. How does Fouquet regard Aramis's act of abducting Louis XIV?
(a) He is indifferent to the action.
(b) He regards it as a great crime and it angers him.
(c) He views it as great luck for him.
(d) The fate of Louis saddens him.
5. What house did the late Madame du Vallon have a chamber with a secret door in?
(b) Chateau of Pierrefonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D'Artagnan receive as soon as he returns to the fort in Chapter 32?
2. Who told Porthos to arrive at Vaux twenty-four hours before the party?
3. What do the figures on the Bastille clock represent?
4. What happens to D'Artagnan's horse as he is pursuing Fouquet in Chapter 40?
5. What does De Guiche promise Raoul in Chapter 28?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)