|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46, The Son of Biscarrat, Chapter 47, The Grotto of Locmaria, Chapter 48, The Grotto, and Chapter 49, A Homeric Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Porthos to arrive at Vaux twenty-four hours before the party?
(b) The King.
(d) Monsieur Fouquet.
2. In Chapter 19, who does Fouquet claim is the true owner over Vaux?
(a) He claims Vaux belongs to posterity and those hwo created it.
(b) Fouquet claims to be the only true owner of Vaux.
(c) Vaux belongs to the king.
(d) He claims that Vaux belongs to his son.
3. Who waited on the king during the dinner during Chapter 13?
(c) Queen Anne.
4. What is the name of the play being composed for the fete at Vaux in Chapter 6?
(c) The play does not have a name.
5. How much money has Fouquet borrowed and not repaid?
(a) He is in good standing in all of his accounts.
(b) One million.
(c) Ten million.
(d) Thirteen million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Philippe have difficulty understanding what Anne of Austria whispers in his ear in Chapter 24?
2. What substance is covering Monsieur Planchet when Athos and Raoul arrive to pay him a visit in Chapter 29?
3. What does Raoul give to D'Artagnan to give to Louise de La Valliere?
4. How long does it take Athos and Raoul to reach Toulon after they leave Paris?
5. When Aramis relates the whole conspiracy to Athos in Chapter 26, what is Athos's judgment?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)