|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46, The Son of Biscarrat, Chapter 47, The Grotto of Locmaria, Chapter 48, The Grotto, and Chapter 49, A Homeric Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Aramis in Chapter 1, who will come to fetch the prisoner in the future?
(b) The Queen.
(c) He does not tell the prisoner who will rescue him.
(d) Aramis himself will come.
2. Who sent the note to Fouquet in Chapter 40?
3. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
(a) Cardinal de la Rochelle.
(b) Monsieur de la Fere.
4. What reason does Colbert give for not passing Fouquet in his boat in Chapter 37?
(a) He is ordered to follow Fouquet by D'Artagnan.
(b) He doesn't out of respect.
(c) He tries to pass Fouquet but is unable to.
(d) He wishes to take a more leisurely pace on his journey.
5. Who does D'Artagnan request to speak with at Nantes in Chapter 37?
(c) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the ceiling of the king's bedchamber at Vaux?
2. Which lady friend of Louise de la Valliere's accuses Louise of killing Raoul if he dies in Africa?
3. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
4. Who fires a shot at Raoul and Athos on the Isle of St. Marguerite?
5. Where does Fouquet suggest that Aramis should go as a place of refuge in Chapter 21?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)