|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46, The Son of Biscarrat, Chapter 47, The Grotto of Locmaria, Chapter 48, The Grotto, and Chapter 49, A Homeric Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the last minute who decides to accompany Raoul on his expedition?
2. When D'Artagnan decides to resign, what does he think the fleet will be forced to do?
(a) Return to Nantes.
(b) Return to Paris.
(c) Wait for his replacement.
(d) Attack without him.
3. Where has Planchet purchased an estate to live out his retirement in?
4. When the king leaves the passage in Chapter 17, where is he taken?
(a) He is taken to a waiting carriage.
(b) He is taken to a shack in the village of Melun.
(c) He is taken to the dungeon of Vaux.
(d) He is taken to a cave.
5. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D'Artagnan request from the king before he arrest Fouquet?
2. What does the king order D'Artagnan to do for his advisers when they get to Nantes in Chapter 34?
3. What action does Fouquet suggest Louis take before they return to Vaux?
4. How did the prisoner discover that the lady who visited him monthly during his childhood was the Queen?
5. Who is the architect of Vaux-le-Vicomte?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)