|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46, The Son of Biscarrat, Chapter 47, The Grotto of Locmaria, Chapter 48, The Grotto, and Chapter 49, A Homeric Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the city where Philippe may choose to live a free life incognito?
(d) St. Cloud.
2. Who waited on the king during the dinner during Chapter 13?
(d) Queen Anne.
3. What does the king claim to be suffering from to Valliere in Chapter 14?
(d) He will not tell her what has upset him.
4. In Chapter 19, who does Fouquet claim is the true owner over Vaux?
(a) Fouquet claims to be the only true owner of Vaux.
(b) He claims that Vaux belongs to his son.
(c) He claims Vaux belongs to posterity and those hwo created it.
(d) Vaux belongs to the king.
5. Who does Fouquet request to speak with when he discovers that he is going to be arrested the following day?
(a) The king.
(b) Louise La Valliere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is title is Aramis recognized by in Chapter 1?
2. What do the figures on the Bastille clock represent?
3. Who does Raoul see consorting with an officer while he is waiting for De Guiche in Chapter 28?
4. What fate does the Queen wish for Aramis as expressed in Chapter 36?
5. How does Fouquet regard Aramis's act of abducting Louis XIV?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)