|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46, The Son of Biscarrat, Chapter 47, The Grotto of Locmaria, Chapter 48, The Grotto, and Chapter 49, A Homeric Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Colbert give D'Artagnan for conspiring against Fouquet in Chapter 41?
(a) He was jealous of Vaux.
(b) He was upset after Fouquet stole his mistress.
(c) He claims Fouquet was holding him back from greatness.
(d) Colbert acted only on errand from the Queen.
2. Who fires a shot at Raoul and Athos on the Isle of St. Marguerite?
(b) The sentinel.
(c) The Governor.
3. Why won't the guards allow Fouquet to enter the Bastille in Chapter 22?
(a) There is a riot going on in the prison and no one is being allowed in or out.
(b) They are under orders to prevent Fouquet from entering the prison.
(c) They dislike Fouquet.
(d) They do not believe it is Fouquet.
4. What is the date of the fete at Vaux?
(a) August 15.
(b) December 21.
(c) July 14.
(d) June 21.
5. In Chapter 2, who does D'Artagnan plan to take Porthos to, to solve his problem?
(a) Monsieur Percerin.
(b) The King.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Philippe in Chapter 10, who is the mortal enemy of Colbert?
2. What is unique about the postilion of the final relay of in Chapter 8?
3. How much taller is Porthos than Mouston?
4. What is the name of the village where the prisoner spent his early years?
5. Where does D'Artagnan sleep in Fouquet's room in Chapter 19?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)