|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46, The Son of Biscarrat, Chapter 47, The Grotto of Locmaria, Chapter 48, The Grotto, and Chapter 49, A Homeric Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, how much time does Fouquet give Aramis to get out of reach of the king?
(a) One day.
(b) One hour.
(c) Twelve hours.
(d) Four hours.
2. Why does the Provencal fisherman refuse to have his boat conscripted by Raoul in Chapter 31?
(a) His boat is already engaged by Aramis and Porthos.
(b) He wants to stay and fish while the other boats are employed.
(c) He dislikes Raoul.
(d) His boat is damaged and unable to sail.
3. When Fontaine tells his companions of his first duel in Chapter 6, what is their response?
(a) They are angry at the hardship to befall Fontaine.
(b) They burst out into laughter.
(c) They are saddened for the humiliation Fontaine suffered.
(d) They are indifferent to his story.
4. What is the name of Planchet's intended bride?
5. When Fouquet suspects D'Artagnan is about to arrest him in Chapter 38, how does D'Artagnan respond?
(a) D'Artagnan tells Fouquet he will arrest him in one fortnight.
(b) D'Artagnan claims he has no plans to ever arrest Fouquet.
(c) D'Artagnan says yes the time has come and immediately arrests Fouquet.
(d) D'Artagnan says he will announce it loudly when the time comes for arrest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ordered the shooting towards Raoul and Athos in Chapter 31?
2. Who sent the note to Fouquet in Chapter 40?
3. From studying the map in Planchet's store, where do Athos and Raoul suppose that D'Artagnan is journeying?
4. What does is the order that Aramis gives to D'Artagnan for in Chapter 20?
5. How much money does Aramis offer to Philippe should he decide to go to Bas-Poitou?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)