|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46, The Son of Biscarrat, Chapter 47, The Grotto of Locmaria, Chapter 48, The Grotto, and Chapter 49, A Homeric Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Raoul go to visit first when he arrives in Paris in Chapter 28?
(a) De Guiche.
(d) The king.
2. In Chapter 19, who does Fouquet claim is the true owner over Vaux?
(a) He claims that Vaux belongs to his son.
(b) He claims Vaux belongs to posterity and those hwo created it.
(c) Vaux belongs to the king.
(d) Fouquet claims to be the only true owner of Vaux.
3. When Fouquet suspects D'Artagnan is about to arrest him in Chapter 38, how does D'Artagnan respond?
(a) D'Artagnan tells Fouquet he will arrest him in one fortnight.
(b) D'Artagnan says he will announce it loudly when the time comes for arrest.
(c) D'Artagnan says yes the time has come and immediately arrests Fouquet.
(d) D'Artagnan claims he has no plans to ever arrest Fouquet.
4. What happens to D'Artagnan's horse as he is pursuing Fouquet in Chapter 40?
(a) It falls ills and lays down by the road.
(b) It dies.
(c) It suffers a broken leg.
(d) It is shot by Fouquet.
5. Why won't the guards allow Fouquet to enter the Bastille in Chapter 22?
(a) They dislike Fouquet.
(b) They do not believe it is Fouquet.
(c) They are under orders to prevent Fouquet from entering the prison.
(d) There is a riot going on in the prison and no one is being allowed in or out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who waited on the king during the dinner during Chapter 13?
2. Why do Porthos and D'Artagnan approach Percerin's house on foot in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 21, how much time does Fouquet give Aramis to get out of reach of the king?
4. What does Baisemeaux request from Fouquet before he can release the prisoner in Chapter 22?
5. Who does D'Artagnan request to speak with at Nantes in Chapter 37?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)