|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46, The Son of Biscarrat, Chapter 47, The Grotto of Locmaria, Chapter 48, The Grotto, and Chapter 49, A Homeric Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percerin give Aramis to take with him at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) A letter to give to M. Fouquet.
(b) Patterns for the garments of the king.
(c) A drawing of the king's clothing.
(d) His own outfit to wear to the party at Vaux.
2. When Aramis relates the whole conspiracy to Athos in Chapter 26, what is Athos's judgment?
(a) Philiippe deserves to be king.
(b) Fouquet is a fool.
(c) The conspiracy was a crime.
(d) It was a poor idea of Aramis's.
3. What do the figures on the Bastille clock represent?
(a) The three fates.
(b) The Greek God of war.
(c) St. Peter in Bonds.
(d) A lion and several prisoners.
4. According to Aramis's plan, when Philippe takes the throne, what will become of Louis XIV's wife?
(a) She will be imprisoned with her husband.
(b) She be killed by an assassin.
(c) She will be married to Phillippe.
(d) A divorce will be consented to.
5. What does D'Artagnan request from the king before he arrest Fouquet?
(a) A conference with the other ministers of state.
(b) A trial for Fouquet.
(c) Additional men.
(d) His instructions in writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much taller is Porthos than Mouston?
2. How did Percerin receive his title as tailor to the king?
3. What reason does Aramis give for the cancellation of the king's morning meeting with D'Artagnan in Chapter 20?
4. Who told Porthos to arrive at Vaux twenty-four hours before the party?
5. What does Aramis do with the document that calls for the release of Marchiali?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)