|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, In the Carriage of M. Colbert, Chapter, 37, The Two Lighters, and Chapter 38, Friendly Advice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does D'Artagnan claim to be laughing in the end of Chapter 5?
(a) He laughs at a pleasant memory.
(b) He is laughing at a joke made by Porthos.
(c) He doesn't give a reason for his laughter.
(d) He is laughing over his good forutne.
2. Who fires a shot at Raoul and Athos on the Isle of St. Marguerite?
(c) The Governor.
(d) The sentinel.
3. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
(a) Cardinal de la Rochelle.
(b) Monsieur de la Fere.
4. Which lady friend of Louise de la Valliere's accuses Louise of killing Raoul if he dies in Africa?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Mademoiselle de Tonnay-Charente.
(c) No finds her bahavoir towards Raoul amiss.
(d) Mademoiselle de Montalais.
5. What does Baisemeaux request from Fouquet before he can release the prisoner in Chapter 22?
(a) Proof of Fouquet's identity.
(b) A signed order from the king.
(c) An order signed by Aramis.
(d) An order signed by Fouquet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Monsieur Lebrun hold?
2. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
3. Who comes to visit Athos after Aramis and Porthos have left?
4. How many brothers does Aramis claim to have in Chapter 9?
5. According to Aramis's plan, when Philippe takes the throne, what will become of Louis XIV's wife?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)