|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, In the Carriage of M. Colbert, Chapter, 37, The Two Lighters, and Chapter 38, Friendly Advice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the prisoner discover that the lady who visited him monthly during his childhood was the Queen?
(a) The Queen herself told him.
(b) He overheard his caretakers discussing her.
(c) A servant from the village informed him.
(d) His nurse told him.
2. When Louis' bed begins to sink in Chapter 17, what does he suppose is the reason?
(a) He doesn't realize his bed is moving at all.
(b) He guesses he is being kidnapped.
(c) He thinks he's having a nightmare.
(d) He thinks it is an earthquake.
3. What type of wine does Beaufort request when he visits Athos and Raoul in Chapter 27?
(a) Red wine.
(b) White wine.
(c) De Vouvray wine.
4. At the last minute who decides to accompany Raoul on his expedition?
5. When D'Artagnan comes to visit Porthos in Chapter 2, what reason does Porthos give for his melancholy?
(a) He has no clothes that fit him.
(b) He had not been invited to a party at Vaux he'd hoped to attend.
(c) He had received bad news about his investments in Bracieux.
(d) His estate at Vallon was recently destroyed by a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Percerin give Aramis to take with him at the end of Chapter 4?
2. Which lady friend of Louise de la Valliere's accuses Louise of killing Raoul if he dies in Africa?
3. From studying the map in Planchet's store, where do Athos and Raoul suppose that D'Artagnan is journeying?
4. In Chapter 19, who does Fouquet claim is the true owner over Vaux?
5. What does Fouquet request from the king regarding Aramis and Porthos in Chapter 23?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)