|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, In the Carriage of M. Colbert, Chapter, 37, The Two Lighters, and Chapter 38, Friendly Advice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money has Fouquet borrowed and not repaid?
(a) Ten million.
(b) He is in good standing in all of his accounts.
(c) Thirteen million.
(d) One million.
2. In Chapter 26, which two countries does Aramis claim to have relations in?
(a) England and Spain.
(b) Portugal and Spain.
(c) Italy and Portugal.
(d) Denmark and England.
3. What action does Fouquet suggest Louis take before they return to Vaux?
(a) He suggests Louis change his clothes.
(b) He suggests Louis have a good meal.
(c) He suggests Louis take some rest with a short nap.
(d) He suggests Louis see a doctor about his wounds received in prison.
4. What reason does Colbert give for not passing Fouquet in his boat in Chapter 37?
(a) He tries to pass Fouquet but is unable to.
(b) He doesn't out of respect.
(c) He is ordered to follow Fouquet by D'Artagnan.
(d) He wishes to take a more leisurely pace on his journey.
5. Who does Fouquet request to speak with when he discovers that he is going to be arrested the following day?
(c) The king.
(d) Louise La Valliere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Aramis's room at Vaux?
2. What is the name of Planchet's intended bride?
3. What does Percerin give Aramis to take with him at the end of Chapter 4?
4. How did Percerin receive his title as tailor to the king?
5. Who ordered the shooting towards Raoul and Athos in Chapter 31?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)