|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, In the Carriage of M. Colbert, Chapter, 37, The Two Lighters, and Chapter 38, Friendly Advice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D'Artagnan receive as soon as he returns to the fort in Chapter 32?
(a) A letter from Aramis.
(b) A letter from Porthos.
(c) A letter from the king.
(d) A gift from Fouquet.
2. What type of wine does Beaufort request when he visits Athos and Raoul in Chapter 27?
(a) Red wine.
(c) De Vouvray wine.
(d) White wine.
3. What cell is the king placed in at the Bastille in Chapter 17?
(a) The very bottom dungeon.
(b) Baisemeaux's own quarters.
(c) He is thrown in with several other mad prisoners.
(d) Philippe's old cell.
4. Who does King Louis blame for his imprisonment in Chapter 18?
5. Who fires a shot at Raoul and Athos on the Isle of St. Marguerite?
(a) The sentinel.
(b) The Governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Planchet's intended bride?
2. What reason does D'Artagnan claim to be laughing in the end of Chapter 5?
3. When D'Artagnan comes to visit Porthos in Chapter 2, what reason does Porthos give for his melancholy?
4. Who does Raoul go to visit first when he arrives in Paris in Chapter 28?
5. What prisoner's name does Baisemeaux read on the release in Chapter 8?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)