|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24, The False King, Chapter 25, In Which Porthos thinks he is pursing a dukedom, and Chapter 26, The Last Adieus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
2. When Fontaine tells his companions of his first duel in Chapter 6, what is their response?
(a) They burst out into laughter.
(b) They are indifferent to his story.
(c) They are saddened for the humiliation Fontaine suffered.
(d) They are angry at the hardship to befall Fontaine.
3. In Chapter 4, what follies does Aramis tell D'Artagnan he has given up?
(a) Playing cards.
(b) Playing music.
(c) Practicing fencing.
(d) Writing poetry.
4. What reason does Aramis give for the cancellation of the king's morning meeting with D'Artagnan in Chapter 20?
(a) He says the king is too fatigued to receive anyone.
(b) He says the king is occupied with his mistress.
(c) He says the king has gone out for an early morning walk.
(d) He says the king is ill.
5. What sentence would befall those who try to communicate with the prisoner "Marchiali" after he is re-incarcerated?
(a) Lifetime imprisonment.
(b) Ten years impriosonment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the postilion of the final relay of in Chapter 8?
2. Who does D'Artagnan believe would be the superior king?
3. When D'Artagnan comes to visit Porthos in Chapter 2, what reason does Porthos give for his melancholy?
4. When Louis' bed begins to sink in Chapter 17, what does he suppose is the reason?
5. What does is the order that Aramis gives to D'Artagnan for in Chapter 20?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)