|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24, The False King, Chapter 25, In Which Porthos thinks he is pursing a dukedom, and Chapter 26, The Last Adieus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
2. In Chapter 26, which two countries does Aramis claim to have relations in?
(a) Italy and Portugal.
(b) England and Spain.
(c) Portugal and Spain.
(d) Denmark and England.
3. What did Aramis send to Philippe in the prison before he freed him from the Bastille?
(a) Written notes on the king and society of the court.
(b) A barber to cut Philippe's hair in the fashion of the king.
(c) An assortment of books about political history.
(d) The ring of the king with the royal crest.
4. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
(a) They were hung.
(b) They drowned.
(c) They were executed.
(d) They were poisoned.
5. What does is the order that Aramis gives to D'Artagnan for in Chapter 20?
(a) The release of Fouquet.
(b) The arrest of Fouquet.
(c) The arrest of Colbert.
(d) The discharge of several soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Porthos to arrive at Vaux twenty-four hours before the party?
2. Why won't the guard fetch the governor when Louis requests him Chapter 18?
3. What does Aramis do when Baisemeaux is not looking in Chapter 8?
4. Who comes to visit Athos after Aramis and Porthos have left?
5. How much money has Fouquet borrowed and not repaid?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)