|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24, The False King, Chapter 25, In Which Porthos thinks he is pursing a dukedom, and Chapter 26, The Last Adieus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Aramis's room at Vaux?
(a) Directly to the left of the king's room.
(b) Directly to the right of the king's room.
(c) Directly under the king's room.
(d) Directly above the king's room.
2. What does Porthos believe he is to receive for his part in the plot?
(a) A fortune.
(b) The gift of a new palace.
(c) A dukedome.
(d) A commission in the musketeers.
3. What is the name of the city where Philippe may choose to live a free life incognito?
(c) St. Cloud.
4. What house did the late Madame du Vallon have a chamber with a secret door in?
(d) Chateau of Pierrefonds.
5. Where does D'Artagnan sleep in Fouquet's room in Chapter 19?
(a) In Fouquet's bed.
(b) On the floor.
(c) He refuses to sleep and spends the night pacing upright.
(d) In an armchair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many brothers does Aramis claim to have in Chapter 9?
2. What does D'Artagnan request from the king before he arrest Fouquet?
3. Why is Raoul in need of consolation from his father in Chapter 26?
4. What does Aramis do when Baisemeaux is not looking in Chapter 8?
5. What does Percerin give Aramis to take with him at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)