|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24, The False King, Chapter 25, In Which Porthos thinks he is pursing a dukedom, and Chapter 26, The Last Adieus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fontaine tells his companions of his first duel in Chapter 6, what is their response?
(a) They are saddened for the humiliation Fontaine suffered.
(b) They burst out into laughter.
(c) They are indifferent to his story.
(d) They are angry at the hardship to befall Fontaine.
2. In Chapter 4, what follies does Aramis tell D'Artagnan he has given up?
(a) Writing poetry.
(b) Playing music.
(c) Playing cards.
(d) Practicing fencing.
3. In Chapter 2, who does D'Artagnan plan to take Porthos to, to solve his problem?
(a) A priest.
(b) The King.
(d) Monsieur Percerin.
4. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
5. How many suits was Mouston measured for in behalf of Porthos?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Aramis offer to Philippe should he decide to go to Bas-Poitou?
2. What does Philippe hope to learn from observing the king unseen in Chapter 14?
3. What does Aramis do when Baisemeaux is not looking in Chapter 8?
4. Who comes to visit Athos after Aramis and Porthos have left?
5. What does is the order that Aramis gives to D'Artagnan for in Chapter 20?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)