|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24, The False King, Chapter 25, In Which Porthos thinks he is pursing a dukedom, and Chapter 26, The Last Adieus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the ceiling of the king's bedchamber at Vaux?
(a) It is glass and can see into the starry night.
(b) It has a painting of good and bad dreams on it.
(c) It is pure gold.
(d) It has a large chandelier with 1000 candles on it.
2. Who does King Louis blame for his imprisonment in Chapter 18?
3. Who does the king request to see before he retires for the night on his first evening at Vaux?
4. What does D'Artagnan request from the king before he arrest Fouquet?
(a) Additional men.
(b) A trial for Fouquet.
(c) A conference with the other ministers of state.
(d) His instructions in writing.
5. When Louis' bed begins to sink in Chapter 17, what does he suppose is the reason?
(a) He thinks it is an earthquake.
(b) He doesn't realize his bed is moving at all.
(c) He guesses he is being kidnapped.
(d) He thinks he's having a nightmare.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Aramis claim has consecrated Philippe to be king?
2. What is Pellisson working on in Chapter 6, for the fete at Vaux?
3. What does is the order that Aramis gives to D'Artagnan for in Chapter 20?
4. What does Aramis give Baisemeaux when they arrive at the Bastille in Chapter 17?
5. What action does Fouquet suggest Louis take before they return to Vaux?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)