|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24, The False King, Chapter 25, In Which Porthos thinks he is pursing a dukedom, and Chapter 26, The Last Adieus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many suits was Mouston measured for in behalf of Porthos?
2. In Chapter 26, which two countries does Aramis claim to have relations in?
(a) Denmark and England.
(b) Italy and Portugal.
(c) England and Spain.
(d) Portugal and Spain.
3. What cell is the king placed in at the Bastille in Chapter 17?
(a) Philippe's old cell.
(b) Baisemeaux's own quarters.
(c) He is thrown in with several other mad prisoners.
(d) The very bottom dungeon.
4. What does Percerin give Aramis to take with him at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Patterns for the garments of the king.
(b) A letter to give to M. Fouquet.
(c) A drawing of the king's clothing.
(d) His own outfit to wear to the party at Vaux.
5. What do the figures on the Bastille clock represent?
(a) The Greek God of war.
(b) A lion and several prisoners.
(c) St. Peter in Bonds.
(d) The three fates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does is the order that Aramis gives to D'Artagnan for in Chapter 20?
2. What does the king claim to be suffering from to Valliere in Chapter 14?
3. What does Aramis do when Baisemeaux is not looking in Chapter 8?
4. What is the name of the play being composed for the fete at Vaux in Chapter 6?
5. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)