|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, A Night at the Bastille, Chapter 19, The Shadow of M. Fouquet, Chapter 20, The Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the king angry at their slow progress to Vaux in Chapter 12?
(a) He is anxious to see Fouquet's palace for the first time.
(b) He is fatigued and ready for bed.
(c) He is feeling ill and the stops are annoying him.
(d) He was hoping to arrive early to walk with La Valliere.
2. According to Aramis's plan, when Philippe takes the throne, what will become of Louis XIV's wife?
(a) She will be married to Phillippe.
(b) She be killed by an assassin.
(c) A divorce will be consented to.
(d) She will be imprisoned with her husband.
3. What profession does Monsieur Lebrun hold?
(a) He is a valet for Percerin.
(b) He is a messenger.
(c) He is one of Fouquet's painters.
(d) He is Aramis's servant.
4. Who waited on the king during the dinner during Chapter 13?
(c) Queen Anne.
5. What is the date of the fete at Vaux?
(a) December 21.
(b) August 15.
(c) July 14.
(d) June 21.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prisoner's name does Baisemeaux read on the release in Chapter 8?
2. Who does King Louis blame for his imprisonment in Chapter 18?
3. Who makes an unexpected appearance in Chapter 4 and asks Percerin to make Porthos's outfit?
4. According to Aramis in Chapter 1, who will come to fetch the prisoner in the future?
5. What is unique about the postilion of the final relay of in Chapter 8?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)