|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, A Night at the Bastille, Chapter 19, The Shadow of M. Fouquet, Chapter 20, The Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does is the order that Aramis gives to D'Artagnan for in Chapter 20?
(a) The arrest of Colbert.
(b) The release of Fouquet.
(c) The discharge of several soldiers.
(d) The arrest of Fouquet.
2. Who is the architect of Vaux-le-Vicomte?
3. When the king leaves the passage in Chapter 17, where is he taken?
(a) He is taken to a shack in the village of Melun.
(b) He is taken to a waiting carriage.
(c) He is taken to a cave.
(d) He is taken to the dungeon of Vaux.
4. Who does Fouquet request to speak with when he discovers that he is going to be arrested the following day?
(c) Louise La Valliere.
(d) The king.
5. How did Percerin receive his title as tailor to the king?
(a) It is a hereditary title.
(b) He was appointed due to his social connections at court.
(c) He won a design contest for the wedding of Henry III.
(d) He was elected by the guild of tailors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pets does Percerin keep due to special permission from King Louis XIV?
2. What position does Philippe take as he ponders his decision in Chapter 10?
3. Why does Aramis propose they take their carriage off of the road so they can converse in Chapter 8?
4. What does Philippe hope to learn from observing the king unseen in Chapter 14?
5. How many suits was Mouston measured for in behalf of Porthos?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)