|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, A Night at the Bastille, Chapter 19, The Shadow of M. Fouquet, Chapter 20, The Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the city where Philippe may choose to live a free life incognito?
(b) St. Cloud.
2. In Chapter 4, what follies does Aramis tell D'Artagnan he has given up?
(a) Playing music.
(b) Writing poetry.
(c) Playing cards.
(d) Practicing fencing.
3. According to Aramis in Chapter 1, who will come to fetch the prisoner in the future?
(a) He does not tell the prisoner who will rescue him.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Aramis himself will come.
4. What does D'Artagnan request from the king before he arrest Fouquet?
(a) A conference with the other ministers of state.
(b) His instructions in writing.
(c) A trial for Fouquet.
(d) Additional men.
5. Where is Aramis's room at Vaux?
(a) Directly under the king's room.
(b) Directly to the right of the king's room.
(c) Directly above the king's room.
(d) Directly to the left of the king's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the king leaves the passage in Chapter 17, where is he taken?
2. While D'Artagnan is looking for Aramis in Chapter 19, what does Fouquet do?
3. Who does King Louis blame for his imprisonment in Chapter 18?
4. How many suits was Mouston measured for in behalf of Porthos?
5. Who are the two masked figures who guard the king in Chapter 17?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)