|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, A Night at the Bastille, Chapter 19, The Shadow of M. Fouquet, Chapter 20, The Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percerin give Aramis to take with him at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Patterns for the garments of the king.
(b) A letter to give to M. Fouquet.
(c) His own outfit to wear to the party at Vaux.
(d) A drawing of the king's clothing.
2. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
(a) Cardinal de la Rochelle.
(c) Monsieur de la Fere.
3. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
(a) Govenor of the Prison.
(c) Prison Guard.
4. Where is Aramis's room at Vaux?
(a) Directly to the right of the king's room.
(b) Directly to the left of the king's room.
(c) Directly above the king's room.
(d) Directly under the king's room.
5. What does Aramis do to persuade Baisemeux to release the prisoner without further verifying the letter is not a forgery?
(a) He threatens Baisemeux with pistols to release the prisoner.
(b) He writes a letter verfiying the order.
(c) He gets Baisemeux drunk and then persuades him.
(d) He claims that he saw the order signed in his presence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aramis give Baisemeaux when they arrive at the Bastille in Chapter 17?
2. Where does Aramis invite Monsieur Moliere to go, in the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 4, what follies does Aramis tell D'Artagnan he has given up?
4. Where does D'Artagnan sleep in Fouquet's room in Chapter 19?
5. In Chapter 9, what does Aramis claim has consecrated Philippe to be king?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)