|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wine of Melun, Chapter 13, Nectar and Ambrosia, and Chapter 14, A Gascon and a gascon and a half.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the figures on the Bastille clock represent?
(a) St. Peter in Bonds.
(b) The three fates.
(c) A lion and several prisoners.
(d) The Greek God of war.
2. What profession does Monsieur Lebrun hold?
(a) He is a valet for Percerin.
(b) He is a messenger.
(c) He is Aramis's servant.
(d) He is one of Fouquet's painters.
3. What is unique about the postilion of the final relay of in Chapter 8?
(a) He is a foreigner that does not speak French.
(b) He is a relative of the king.
(c) He is deaf and dumb.
(d) He is a musketeer.
4. What reason does Percerin give to D'Artagnan for being pressed for time and unable to help him and Porthos in Chapter 4?
(a) He is busy working on all of his financial records.
(b) He is making his own outfit for the party at Vaux.
(c) He is training his apprentices.
(d) He is making five costumes for the King.
5. What position does Philippe take as he ponders his decision in Chapter 10?
(a) He stands gazing at the heavens.
(b) He lays down on the ground and covers his face with his hands as he thinks.
(c) He kneels in prayer with his head constantly bowed.
(d) He paces back and forth in front of the carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many suits was Mouston measured for in behalf of Porthos?
2. In Chapter 4, what follies does Aramis tell D'Artagnan he has given up?
3. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
4. In Chapter 2, who does D'Artagnan plan to take Porthos to, to solve his problem?
5. Who told Porthos to arrive at Vaux twenty-four hours before the party?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)