|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wine of Melun, Chapter 13, Nectar and Ambrosia, and Chapter 14, A Gascon and a gascon and a half.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Monsieur Lebrun hold?
(a) He is a valet for Percerin.
(b) He is Aramis's servant.
(c) He is one of Fouquet's painters.
(d) He is a messenger.
2. How much taller is Porthos than Mouston?
(a) Four inches.
(b) One foot.
(c) They are exactly the same height.
(d) One foot and a half.
3. Where does Aramis invite Monsieur Moliere to go, in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(b) St. Mande.
(c) The the palace.
(d) Aramis's home.
4. In Chapter 2, who does D'Artagnan plan to take Porthos to, to solve his problem?
(b) Monsieur Percerin.
(c) The King.
(d) A priest.
5. What question does Queen Anne ask Fouquet during the banquet in Chapter 13?
(a) She asks who is Fouquet's decorator.
(b) She asks about Fouquet's family.
(c) She asks Fouquet what his favorite dish was.
(d) She asks the names of the exotic fruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
2. What does Aramis do when Baisemeaux is not looking in Chapter 8?
3. According to Aramis's plan, when Philippe takes the throne, what will become of Louis XIV's wife?
4. When Fontaine tells his companions of his first duel in Chapter 6, what is their response?
5. What is unique about the postilion of the final relay of in Chapter 8?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)