|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wine of Melun, Chapter 13, Nectar and Ambrosia, and Chapter 14, A Gascon and a gascon and a half.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes an unexpected appearance in Chapter 4 and asks Percerin to make Porthos's outfit?
(b) The king.
(c) Monsieur Fouquet.
2. What reason does Percerin give to D'Artagnan for being pressed for time and unable to help him and Porthos in Chapter 4?
(a) He is making five costumes for the King.
(b) He is training his apprentices.
(c) He is making his own outfit for the party at Vaux.
(d) He is busy working on all of his financial records.
3. How many suits was Mouston measured for in behalf of Porthos?
4. What is the name of the play being composed for the fete at Vaux in Chapter 6?
(a) The play does not have a name.
5. What does Percerin give Aramis to take with him at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Patterns for the garments of the king.
(b) A drawing of the king's clothing.
(c) His own outfit to wear to the party at Vaux.
(d) A letter to give to M. Fouquet.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Aramis in Chapter 1, who will come to fetch the prisoner in the future?
2. What aim does D'Artagnan suppose that Aramis has in his suspicious activities with Fouquet, Baisemeaux, and Percerin?
3. How did Percerin receive his title as tailor to the king?
4. Where does Aramis invite Monsieur Moliere to go, in the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. What is the date of the fete at Vaux?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)