|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wine of Melun, Chapter 13, Nectar and Ambrosia, and Chapter 14, A Gascon and a gascon and a half.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is title is Aramis recognized by in Chapter 1?
(a) The Bishop of Vannes.
(c) His title is not given.
(d) Duke d'Isle.
2. What motivation does D'Artagnan have to get to Vaux early in Chapter 12?
(a) He wants to rest for the evening.
(b) He has plans to meet with his mistress there.
(c) He wants to speak with Aramis.
(d) He feels it is the safest place for the king.
3. What pets does Percerin keep due to special permission from King Louis XIV?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A rare set of parrots.
(c) A pack of hounds.
(d) Arabian racehorces.
4. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
(a) Monsieur de la Fere.
(c) Cardinal de la Rochelle.
5. According to Philippe in Chapter 10, who is the mortal enemy of Colbert?
(b) The king.
(d) Mademoiselle de la Valliere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the play being composed for the fete at Vaux in Chapter 6?
2. Who waited on the king during the dinner during Chapter 13?
3. What does Percerin give Aramis to take with him at the end of Chapter 4?
4. What does Aramis do to persuade Baisemeux to release the prisoner without further verifying the letter is not a forgery?
5. What question does Queen Anne ask Fouquet during the banquet in Chapter 13?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)