|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wine of Melun, Chapter 13, Nectar and Ambrosia, and Chapter 14, A Gascon and a gascon and a half.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Aramis in Chapter 1, who will come to fetch the prisoner in the future?
(b) The Queen.
(c) He does not tell the prisoner who will rescue him.
(d) Aramis himself will come.
2. How did the prisoner discover that the lady who visited him monthly during his childhood was the Queen?
(a) He overheard his caretakers discussing her.
(b) His nurse told him.
(c) The Queen herself told him.
(d) A servant from the village informed him.
3. How many brothers does Aramis claim to have in Chapter 9?
4. Which two people overhear the king tell La Valliere he loves her in Chapter 13?
(a) D'Artagnan and Fouquet.
(b) No one overhears the king.
(c) Two servants.
(d) Colbert and Queen Anne.
5. What is the name of the person Aramis tells Fouquet he wants to release from the Bastille?
(a) He does not name the criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Philippe in Chapter 10, who is the mortal enemy of Colbert?
2. What is title is Aramis recognized by in Chapter 1?
3. What aim does D'Artagnan suppose that Aramis has in his suspicious activities with Fouquet, Baisemeaux, and Percerin?
4. Who is the architect of Vaux-le-Vicomte?
5. What profession does Monsieur Lebrun hold?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)