|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wine of Melun, Chapter 13, Nectar and Ambrosia, and Chapter 14, A Gascon and a gascon and a half.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes an unexpected appearance in Chapter 4 and asks Percerin to make Porthos's outfit?
(b) Monsieur Fouquet.
(d) The king.
2. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
3. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
(a) They were poisoned.
(b) They were executed.
(c) They drowned.
(d) They were hung.
4. What reason does Percerin give to D'Artagnan for being pressed for time and unable to help him and Porthos in Chapter 4?
(a) He is training his apprentices.
(b) He is busy working on all of his financial records.
(c) He is making his own outfit for the party at Vaux.
(d) He is making five costumes for the King.
5. Who does the king request to see before he retires for the night on his first evening at Vaux?
Short Answer Questions
1. What aim does D'Artagnan suppose that Aramis has in his suspicious activities with Fouquet, Baisemeaux, and Percerin?
2. Who is the architect of Vaux-le-Vicomte?
3. Why doesn't Porthos leave the room when D'Artagnan desires to speak secretly with Aramis in Chapter 14?
4. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
5. When Fontaine tells his companions of his first duel in Chapter 6, what is their response?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)