|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wine of Melun, Chapter 13, Nectar and Ambrosia, and Chapter 14, A Gascon and a gascon and a half.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pets does Percerin keep due to special permission from King Louis XIV?
(a) An elephant.
(b) Arabian racehorces.
(c) A rare set of parrots.
(d) A pack of hounds.
2. What profession does Monsieur Lebrun hold?
(a) He is Aramis's servant.
(b) He is a messenger.
(c) He is a valet for Percerin.
(d) He is one of Fouquet's painters.
3. What reason does Percerin give to D'Artagnan for being pressed for time and unable to help him and Porthos in Chapter 4?
(a) He is making five costumes for the King.
(b) He is busy working on all of his financial records.
(c) He is making his own outfit for the party at Vaux.
(d) He is training his apprentices.
4. What prisoner's name does Baisemeaux read on the release in Chapter 8?
(c) The prisoner is not named but is designated by the number 687.
5. Where does Aramis invite Monsieur Moliere to go, in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Aramis's home.
(b) St. Mande.
(d) The the palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Aramis's room at Vaux?
2. Why doesn't Porthos leave the room when D'Artagnan desires to speak secretly with Aramis in Chapter 14?
3. When Fontaine tells his companions of his first duel in Chapter 6, what is their response?
4. What is the name of the play being composed for the fete at Vaux in Chapter 6?
5. Who is the architect of Vaux-le-Vicomte?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)