|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wine of Melun, Chapter 13, Nectar and Ambrosia, and Chapter 14, A Gascon and a gascon and a half.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the architect of Vaux-le-Vicomte?
2. Why does Aramis propose they take their carriage off of the road so they can converse in Chapter 8?
(a) The carriage is broken and needs to be repaired.
(b) He does not want another carriage to stop and offer assistance to them.
(c) They want to abandon the carriage and not have it draw suspicion.
(d) He does not want to take the carriage off of the road, but wants to have the conversation immediately.
3. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
(a) They were poisoned.
(b) They were hung.
(c) They drowned.
(d) They were executed.
4. What prisoner's name does Baisemeaux read on the release in Chapter 8?
(b) The prisoner is not named but is designated by the number 687.
5. What is the name of the city where Philippe may choose to live a free life incognito?
(b) St. Cloud.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fontaine tells his companions of his first duel in Chapter 6, what is their response?
2. What is Pellisson working on in Chapter 6, for the fete at Vaux?
3. In Chapter 4, what follies does Aramis tell D'Artagnan he has given up?
4. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
5. According to Aramis's plan, when Philippe takes the throne, what will become of Louis XIV's wife?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)