|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wine of Melun, Chapter 13, Nectar and Ambrosia, and Chapter 14, A Gascon and a gascon and a half.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Monsieur Lebrun hold?
(a) He is Aramis's servant.
(b) He is a valet for Percerin.
(c) He is one of Fouquet's painters.
(d) He is a messenger.
2. According to Aramis in Chapter 1, who will come to fetch the prisoner in the future?
(b) He does not tell the prisoner who will rescue him.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Aramis himself will come.
3. What is the name of the play being composed for the fete at Vaux in Chapter 6?
(a) The play does not have a name.
4. Who makes an unexpected appearance in Chapter 4 and asks Percerin to make Porthos's outfit?
(a) The king.
(d) Monsieur Fouquet.
5. What reason does Percerin give to D'Artagnan for being pressed for time and unable to help him and Porthos in Chapter 4?
(a) He is busy working on all of his financial records.
(b) He is making his own outfit for the party at Vaux.
(c) He is making five costumes for the King.
(d) He is training his apprentices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the city where Philippe may choose to live a free life incognito?
2. In Chapter 9, what does Aramis claim has consecrated Philippe to be king?
3. How many suits was Mouston measured for in behalf of Porthos?
4. What question does Queen Anne ask Fouquet during the banquet in Chapter 13?
5. Why does Philippe totter and seem a bit unstable when he goes for a walk around the carriage in Chapter 10?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)