|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wine of Melun, Chapter 13, Nectar and Ambrosia, and Chapter 14, A Gascon and a gascon and a half.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the architect of Vaux-le-Vicomte?
2. How did the prisoner discover that the lady who visited him monthly during his childhood was the Queen?
(a) His nurse told him.
(b) He overheard his caretakers discussing her.
(c) A servant from the village informed him.
(d) The Queen herself told him.
3. What do the figures on the Bastille clock represent?
(a) The Greek God of war.
(b) A lion and several prisoners.
(c) The three fates.
(d) St. Peter in Bonds.
4. Who does the king request to see before he retires for the night on his first evening at Vaux?
5. What profession does Monsieur Lebrun hold?
(a) He is one of Fouquet's painters.
(b) He is Aramis's servant.
(c) He is a messenger.
(d) He is a valet for Percerin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
2. Where does Aramis invite Monsieur Moliere to go, in the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. Why do Porthos and D'Artagnan approach Percerin's house on foot in Chapter 3?
4. What does Aramis do to persuade Baisemeux to release the prisoner without further verifying the letter is not a forgery?
5. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)