|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wine of Melun, Chapter 13, Nectar and Ambrosia, and Chapter 14, A Gascon and a gascon and a half.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the figures on the Bastille clock represent?
(a) A lion and several prisoners.
(b) The three fates.
(c) The Greek God of war.
(d) St. Peter in Bonds.
2. What does Aramis do to persuade Baisemeux to release the prisoner without further verifying the letter is not a forgery?
(a) He threatens Baisemeux with pistols to release the prisoner.
(b) He claims that he saw the order signed in his presence.
(c) He writes a letter verfiying the order.
(d) He gets Baisemeux drunk and then persuades him.
3. What is title is Aramis recognized by in Chapter 1?
(b) His title is not given.
(c) The Bishop of Vannes.
(d) Duke d'Isle.
4. What is unique about the ceiling of the king's bedchamber at Vaux?
(a) It is glass and can see into the starry night.
(b) It has a painting of good and bad dreams on it.
(c) It is pure gold.
(d) It has a large chandelier with 1000 candles on it.
5. In Chapter 2, who does D'Artagnan plan to take Porthos to, to solve his problem?
(a) The King.
(b) A priest.
(c) Monsieur Percerin.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Aramis in Chapter 1, who will come to fetch the prisoner in the future?
2. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
3. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
4. Where is Aramis's room at Vaux?
5. What does Aramis do when Baisemeaux is not looking in Chapter 8?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)